Grand Tournament 2nd try

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMan, Sano, Hybrid, [=TM=]*Nemo9, Optional, Cell

Fighters for tommorow.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i heard that there is another tourney planned this holiday is that true?

Best answers
Is the time still 5 est ?
If i look at the people that remain in the tournament , then i think
im dead, veryyy dead lol o_o

ps: Timasta we had a great fight , you lost the fight but you have a
much better fighting style man :yes:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have another planned out yet lol. I'm going to finish this one and then think about things for the next one.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
I don't have another planned out yet lol. I'm going to finish this one and then think about things for the next one.
Well i have an idea for one. U can have a Team Tournament. Could work! :D :yes: Also ya i saw who's left. Looks like im gonna have a very hard time..Im SCARED!! :scared: :( o_o :shocked: Well wish me luck guys cuz the compitition is gonna be tough.. :scared:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to try a 2vs2 tourney but I don't know if peopel would be interested. Ya, the movies will be posted when there done. Im going to have to upload about 200mgs to gatsu somehow and thats going to probably be tonight or tomorrow.

Best answers
Well let me tell ya im interested in that kind of Tourny. I bet a lot of other ppl would like to. I should start a poll.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Third round:

6 Players left!

First round:
Nemo (10) vs Sano (6)

Second round:
GMan (10) vs Cell/Cell Form 2 (6)

Third round:
Optional (forfeit) vs Hybrid (opt never showed up)

Final round was a round robin.

Nemo (10) vs Hybrid (3)
GMan (10) vs Hybrid (2)
GMan (forfeit: after the seventh consecutive HOW hit I refused to fight him any longer) vs Nemo

Nemo is the winner.

Best answers
Well as Champion of the 1v1 ESF GrandTournament, id just like to say all of u that competed..u were great! I admire ur courage in going in the Tourament cuz i was scared every match i faced. But i kept it real. I believed i could and didnt doubt 1 bit of myself. I did that by the help of A Pro Wannabe. He is the most coolest guy (no offense Magus, ur very cool too.) that ive met. He got me to believe in myself and that i could do it at my fullest. Btw the very first match i faced,which was Eskimo, i was scared to bits. My hands were shaking and everything. But when i passed the first match, i met pro and that's when he told me to believe in myself. So i did, and it got me where i am now. Btw Pro u were the best fighter ive fought in this tourament. Id also like to thank Scorch ,most importantly, for creating this Tournament. I had a lot of fun! The best 3 days of playing this game! Well, that's all id like to say. I cant wait for the 2v2 Tournament to begin (if it does.) Thank You All! :D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea? Where are you now? In the 'HOW' pile along with every other ESFn00b(2) that knows how the KI system works? Congratulations! I hope you cherish your title.

This time I was too tired to even deal with your HOWing ass. Next time.. :no:

Best answers
C'mon gman, dont flame him just b/c you lost and he won:\. We should all really give congrats to nemo for winning the tourny. And btw, that was a nice but oddly to nice speach nemo...;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
C'mon gman, dont flame him just b/c you lost and he won:\.

You should have seen it. Honestly. He only hit me in the back or on the side twice, and I'm fairly sure one of them was by accident from a misteleport.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tourny over... Thread is now closed. Also GMan if you can not take losing then do not play.

Best answers
(not closed yet o_o )
I got a suggestion for the next tournament.
How about a clan tournament.
It was just a thought.

*runs away before they find out that i posted in a closed thread*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom