Grand Tournament 2nd try

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
O_O.... whats the time??? .. getting confused here....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pro is right. It will be around 10-12PM for you guys in europe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok my name in tourney will be -=Tssj4P=- SSJ4 TiMaStA instead of timasta so u wont be suprised ... just joined that clan

Best answers
Could someone please post a detailed explanation on how to find the irc-channel , because many people dont use MIRC (like me) o_O
And i dont want to miss this tournament because i cant find an irc-channel :cry:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When it first sets up it will have you choose a server. Click ad, name it esf, make the server irc.gamesnet.net after that click ok. Click the little lightning simble to connect it will go ping pong and bring up another box. When it brings up the little box type #grandtournament then press ok. From there I would recommend reading the help so that you can learn some of the helpful irc commands.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
btw :( i dont want to play on a US server..

*2 reasons... 1. didnt even TRAINED on a us server.. and to high ping.. (ping of above 140)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
btw :( i dont want to play on a US server..

*2 reasons... 1. didnt even TRAINED on a us server.. and to high ping.. (ping of above 140)
skyrider you've posted 3 times and your already signed up. I'm sorry you don't want to play on a us server but you shouldn't have signed up if you didn't want to. All the information was provided up front. If you want to drop out of it then pm me and I'll let one of the other people that want to play in. For future reference to you guys, please pm me about this kind of thing. I know that a few of you have and thanks for that.

Best answers
Do we have to oin the mIRC channel before? I am having major problems with mine and I'm not sure If it will be working in time.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you absolutely can't get mirc to work and you are just about to snap because you can't get it to work than you can contact me on msn at [email protected]. People please try and get into irc because it will be that much easier for me to run it smoothly. Thanks and I hope everyone that has said they would be there will be there.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you look at the time it was really early in the morning and it hadn't occured to me that it was friday. Please everyone stick to the topic layed out. Allright I have a couple open spots and I have a couple people on a list who, if they show, will take the spots. If they don't though then I will fill it with whoever wants to play so if your interested be sure you read the whole thread (yes i mean the whole thread) and drop by the irc channel for fun. Don't ask what the channel is its been posted in this thread.

Best answers
Umm, look at a calender.... Today is Friday, not Saturday.

EDIT: Scorcher posted when i was writing this, sorry for spam...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your going to be in the tournament or you want to be in the tournament join #grandtournament RIGHT NOW!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For anyone curious I'll be keeping the scores here: (Games are first to 15)

First round:
|::Z::| GMan (15) vs Dr. Zaius (2)
Second round:
a pro wannabe (5) vs. [SA] Saiyaman156 (forfeit: computer problems)
-Matches shortened to 10 kills
Third round:
Sano (10) vs Vergo (6)
Fourth round:
Hybrid (10) vs Merxas (3)
Fifth round:
timasta (10) vs 2600mhz (3)
Sixth round:
Cell/Cell Form 2 (3) vs |CBK| Skyrider (forfeit: ping, tired)
Seventh round:
Phatslugga (10) vs Switch (5)
Eighth round:
-]loD[- Darkside (10) vs Omni'roth (3)
Ninth round:
[=TM=]*Nemo9 (10) vs -{VC}-)V(AJiN EsKiMo-Leader- (4)
Tenth round:
TheGreatMikeyMan (winner) vs Madd dog (lagging)
Round 11:
Optional (10) vs spike][ (0)
Round 12:
|::Z::| Halorin (4) vs Scorcher2k (forfeit)

BEGINNING ROUND OVER

Best answers
God i sucked...oh well. I did good in 1.0, bad in 1.1. Maybe my chances will be better in 1.2 (hopfully). Dark pwned me i admit, but i to head on melee to much. (why did i have to block that sb...). Well, now i need to practice with melee...*sigh*

Best answers
i cant wait to see the demo of our fight :] you were good, but like u said, u did head on a lot, and u tried to block my spirit bomb :laff: . hope we get to fight again, without the pressure on both of us, so it would be a better fight ;)

Best answers
um whats the damn password to get in the server i was pissed i couldnt get in cause its locked. Man scorcher wtf, I couldn't get in the server and u booted me out the tournament.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
um whats the damn password to get in the server i was pissed i couldnt get in cause its locked.

You were supposed to show up in #grandtournament on gamesnet.
Tourney isn't over yet, but it soon will be. Hurry up and maybe you'll get a chance to play.

Best answers
Damnit I don't know how to use this mIRC thing .. I wanna play but I dunno how to use this crap.. well im out iguess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom