Grand Tournament 2nd try

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oeeee sonic was in z im really scared now :devgrin: 2600 mhz i hope your a worthy aponent <--- (however you wright that) gl to you .... i wont need luck :devgrin:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
oeeee sonic was in z im really scared now :devgrin: 2600 mhz i hope your a worthy aponent <--- (however you wright that) gl to you .... i wont need luck :devgrin:
I had mentioned the same thing in Legend's tournament thread and you have gone and done what I had specifically asked members not to do: flame/taunt other members on the forums participating in the tournament.

Have yourself one warning for this. Reason: Disregarding a mod's comment by repeating an offence.

Just to clarify, I again repeat the same rule:please DO NOT flane/taunt other members on the forums, leave that for the servers.

-grOOvy

Best answers
It seems that many people are joining...i know 1.1 can't handle this many people. So maybe the irc rule should be inforced a little. Like make people wait in the irc channel for thier turn to fight. If this is to be done, i'd advise everyone joining to d/l mIRC (I don't remember the link).
If you don't show your disqualified. If your game crashes the person your playing has the choice of taking the scores you had or replaying the match. Matches will be held in 209.198.68.10 and I will ref all the matches for sake of truth. Everyone should join up to #grandtournament in irc at least 10 minutes before we start. I hope these rules cover everything. Please post your game name here if you wish to play.

Best answers
You can count me in, which irc channel.
And don't insult me that im too lazy too read the reply's about any answers of the irc channel.
Lazy is my name :p.

My ESF name: [>TGW<]Hyperblade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
It seems that many people are joining...i know 1.1 can't handle this many people. So maybe the irc rule should be inforced a little. Like make people wait in the irc channel for thier turn to fight. If this is to be done, i'd advise everyone joining to d/l mIRC (I don't remember the link).
AFAIK it's going to only 3 people in the server at a time. (Duelers and Scorcher)

Best answers
Jeez, I don't check the forum for a few days, and look what happens...I have to go up against G-man. :fight:

This is gonna suck; I could get past the first bracket if i weren't up against him; now i get no bragging rights whatsoever... :(

Best answers
good luck to you to dan and also no hard feelings to after the match :) may the best man win....and like i said before just email or PM me the date and time and info on where to be to fight :p

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Nemo look I added you to the list. Check it out :). SSJ Shin Carl if you look at the very first post it says when matches will start.
W00t W00T!!! thx man!! :D :yes:This is gonna be so much fun! hehehe :laff:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've already posted the irc channel like twice. Please try not to be sooo lazy lol. I know how lazy people can be because I'm the king of procrastination. [NC]Damien theres not going to be any private messages sent out like I said earlier. It wouldn't be right making exceptions and I wouldn't be able to handle doing that. Everyone has to show up in the irc channel or have a friend vouche for them being present and have something terribly wrong so that they couldn't download the smallest chat client ever. I've been thinking about the frag count and how long the matches will take. I've basically come to that if they take over 5 minutes for a kill I'm going to take the frag count down to 10. This way everyone can get their first round out of the way on friday night. I hope that everyone shows so that this can go on without a hitch.

Best answers
hmmm...looks like I have to get IRC, oh well :)

edit: What IRC program am I looking for? there are a bunch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Off topic* Damnit, sorry Scorcher, I wont be coming home tonight. Tommorrow for sure though :(.

Best answers
lower it to 10 frags if it takes too long?? what is the default frag count we need to reach?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"lower it to 10 frags if it takes too long?? what is the default frag count we need to reach?"
lol does anyone read the first post? Well I said it would be 15.

"hmmm...looks like I have to get IRC, oh well

edit: What IRC program am I looking for? there are a bunch"

Just get mirc. http://www.mirc.com/

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lost said:
{LM} Zer01 vs. [::A.D*SSJ2 Vegetto {pRo}

O_O o_O :S hmm enough said i'm dead meat...

btw it is not that i dislike that :D
Holy ****! I played Vegetto yesterday! On saturday... I pwned him ;)

Best answers
i haven't played in a while, gonna need to practise . . .

hopefully my fights will end before July 1st, i found out i got a vacation starting then

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Please DO NOT flane/taunt other members on the forums, leave that for the servers.
-grOOvy
"Holy ****! I played Vegetto yesterday! On saturday... I pwned him "
this isn't the place for that goten

Best answers
Even though it may be futile..

Name: [::A.D::]*Willkillforfood {pro} ^_^.
Character: TBD

Hmm, wish I had seen this earlier..same thing that happened with the first tournament :/. I dun look at the forums enough, lol. Cya around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom