Grand Tournament 2nd try

Best answers
i hope no n00bs will join this tourny or else it gonnabe boring idont wanna fight jonesdaniel we're clan leaders:D i want him in the finals :laff: got it?
and hey dan come to the finals!!!meet u there:laff:

Best answers
And u the organizor ur kinda stupid to...where do u live?america well how the heck will the europ pep play?u like got diffrent timezone think about that maybe...kinda stupid..add me on msn couse i dont got [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well remember that this is on a United States server, so people in Europe will be laggy. Also, don't continue to double post Protector, the moderators will warn you for it. Use the edit button. People will still read it.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Protector you double post more than anyone I've seen... First of all as I've said I think 3 times now people whined non stop about disabling buu and frieza. I did that to please the MAJORITY. Protector I'm not the slow one... If you actually read the post it states that its at 5. Then in () it says "-5gmt". You then take that and learn how to add and subtract to find out what time it is for you. It should be around 10-12pm. I did this so that it would be most convenient for american's and european's as I don't know of many people in aisa that play this. As I also said earlier I'm not going to pm anyone. Protector just because you don't have irc doesn't mean you can't get it. It's allright if you have a friend say your in but we need some conformation that your ready to play.

To answer someones question: I've been thinking of recording it and putting together some clips with some music or something. I would need to get software set for it though. Going to talk to a friend tonight or tomorrow about it. We're at our 30 entrances. If you would still really like to take part but didn't get a chance to post in time put your name down and I'm sure someone won't make it. All you have to do is show up and I'll throw you in for someone that didn't. The point of this tourney is to try and have some fun and gain some bragging rights. Hopefully everyone has the same idea and this can actually work out. I promise I'll be there.

Best answers
im not joinin tourney but i could do that video thing...i'm already makin a movie thats gonna be made on ESF. Its gonna be cooo. if u want me to make a vid of this tourney then jus hit me up on AIM or MSN.

AIM Sn - Gatsu321
MSN - [email protected]

Best answers
I think the rule about transkill should be changed a little. Here's what I think it should be like: Only people who aren't able to transform, can transkill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a pro wannabe said:
I think the rule about transkill should be changed a little. Here's what I think it should be like: Only people who aren't able to transform, can transkill.
Well think of it like this, you are fighting someone who can hold their own against you. They see that you'll kill them so they start transforming and will/would win if they transform. So during the middle of a fight they just STOP and start transforming. Even I get anoyed at that and kill them (or kiblob them for energy:)). Gmans gonna fight :D some challenge. Hes the only one I might/will have some trouble with ;). Scorcher might ... nm hes just a pushover JK :D. This'll be a fun event. Also, Scorcher, Im coming home this Saturday I believe so you can contact me then if its ok. MMk? Your doing a great job so far with this tournament ;D. Also, could you PM me any information that I'll need for the time/server/etc. Im on 56k with a comp that can only do 640/480 so I cant see to much text, and the 56k connected at like 5.6k. hehe. Welp, happy hunting, I'll be back soon. Ill be glad to see any PMs from you :)... Im getting really good at writing long posts... or maybe its just the resolution hehe.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sence we hit our max sign ups I figured I would go ahead and post the list to let you guys get in the spirit of things. That and the building up of egos is fun to watch.

|::Z::| GMan vs. Dr. Zaius
a pro wannabe vs. [SA] Saiyaman156
~{ape}~ Kakarotto {ssj3}vs. Kenshin
Sano vs. -=SPD=- Vergo
|CBK| Skyrider vs. Madd dog
[::A.D *Legend {Pr0} vs. [SA]KilledWithStyle
tobedecided vs. Cell/Cell Form 2
tobedecided vs. [::A.D *SSJ2 Vegetto {pRo}
TheGreatMikeyMan vs. Kino
Hybrid vs. Merxas
timasta vs. 2600mhz
Optional vs. SaiyanPrideXIX
Omni'roth vs. -]loD[- Darkside
[NC]Damien vs. tobedecided
sWiTch vs. Phatslugga
-{VC}-)V(AJiN EsKiMo-Leader- vs. [=TM=]*Nemo9
*this was all done completely random*

Best answers
nice, i'm anxious to see how you've improved over the time omni, if you probably dont know my name now, but I used to be |::Z::| Super Sonic {asc} I'll be looking forward to our right ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u need one more match scorcher, 15 wont work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
phew, im in it :smile: guess its time for me to practice, and once again Damien, Good Luck man and no hard feelings after the fight

Best answers
NoOoOoOo i missed it when did u post this???!!! cuz i never saw until now? NOoOoOo i wanted to be in it. bah!! :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got Dr. Zaius :(

Im pwnt

Best answers
{LM} Zer01 vs. [::A.D*SSJ2 Vegetto {pRo}

O_O o_O :S hmm enough said i'm dead meat...

btw it is not that i dislike that :D

Best answers
ever hear of getting lucky? ;/ have more confidence, even if you know the person is better then you.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nelo as said earlier you can still put your name down and get switched in for someone who doesn't show. 15 will probably work out because someone won't show or we'll have extra people. Having it at 15 allows me to play it by ear a little more.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then some matches wont be 2v2 if there is 15 matches...

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why I'm saying that it will either turn out to be 14 or 16 matches depending on who shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom