Grand Tournament 2nd try

Best answers
umm... About the mIRC channel.. I know the channel (duh) but what Server is this going to be on? This may solve some questions for others too...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
name: timasta im going for another try aswell ...
as long that there are only 2 players at a time in your server scorcher cause when there are more ppl my fps goes down and my pings goes up its hard enough to play in a us server not that i mind the lag (no lag would be nice though :p) if ur giving it till next wednesday you should make a max players in the tourney cause we dont wanna end up with 100 players <_< and lost you shouldnt ask scocher to let you play against som1 who isnt good i think scocher should pick random for the matches... just wait and see who u will play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I stopped by again. Im not home yet so if your going to reply, do so in a PM so I dont have to waste 3 mins to get to it :). I guess Im in, Scorch you know who I am.
Cell/Cell Form 2
uhh... tell me the mirc channel (pm plz) thanks. :D

oh and about not going up against people who arent good... gee I guess I cant compete then. hehe jk. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wasnt gonna reenter but i thought, what the hell...

my name is Optional

gohan

Best answers
I'll be up for this one too.

Name: Dr. Zaius
Character: Wouldn't you like to know :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The server is posted above. The name of it is scorched earth. The mirc channel will be #grandtournament on irc.gamesnet.net Good point for max people... Hmm... We'll have a max number of 30 people. Might change but please don't spam me with pms.

Best answers
Haha...no Frieza or Buu, and yet you put "No whining" as your rules.

Nub, if it's in the game, it's meant to be used. Making some stupid tournament with *****y restrictions like those is retarded.

Best answers
I hope there's still room left for me :)
Name: Omni'roth
Character:Vegeta
*I don't tranzattack, interupt battles, and try my hardest not to attack people who are typeing (type-frags)

Best answers
I wanna play in the tournament :) in-game name: [NC]Damien Character: Gohan.

Best answers
Count me in!

ESF name: sWiTcH
I might have clan tag on if im a good boy (-{VC}- sWiTcH -WEBMASTER-)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neo that was a total flame and if I was a mod I would give you a warning. Buu and frieza aren't allowed after I had to listen to everyone whine and complain and moan about how they have to much of an advantage.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neo just called you a nub when he has less than 50 posts. umm. anyway, if i thought this was gonna work out i would join. unfortunately i dont.

Best answers
I'll attend this tourney, if theres any room left.
My gaming nick is: 2600mhz
My character is Trunks. :laff:

Best answers
Just to warn you guys who chose Trunks already. If you'll be fighting with a guy who'll choose Goku (or any char that has higher transform level), then you should expect transkill, because Goku doesn't stand a chance against transformed Trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 reasons im not joining

1: organised not very well..
2: friezas allowed
3: no buu
4: silly bans on attacks

what more do i have to say? if you cannot beat frieza or buu you shouldnt be allowed to play esf, frieza disc makes me laugh so much... watching someone shooting anywhere while you just stand there... friezas harder to play as, he only has one beam move... so not many good people will join with silly rules like no frieza and no disc, a tornie is one on one, only a newb would be hit by a disc while paying attention, end of story ^_^

Best answers
shijing said:
if you cannot beat frieza or buu you shouldnt be allowed to play esf

Why not..? :/ Esf is still in beta stage and that doesn't mean the game is completely balanced..
If you fight a person who is even with you ( skill) and you being gohan (descended) and him being buu, will see how you fair with him..

I don't know why your posting your reasons for not joining the tourney in a "sign up" thread.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom