Gotenks for 1.3 and skip al but trans to final form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the 'starting as super saiyans' idea, but then when they fused it would jump straight to SSJ Gotenks like in the show and I doubt they would skip Gotenks' normal form. I think Gotenks -> SSJ Gotenks -> SSJ3 Gotenks is probably the way to go (as long as you see imkingkong's splitting death anim), and stop knocking Trunks + Goten, they defeated Bio Brolly who Android 18 couldn't even touch.

Best answers
i know theyre busy and all, but ìd really like to have a team member`s opinion on this, hope sumone likes the idea :]

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Think Your All Forgetting That They Can Only Be Fused For 30 Mins, I Donno If That Will Effect The Suggestion But Just A Reminder...Also What Your Suggesting Is A Little Much...Trunks + Goten...Think Of All The Added Animations .. Modelling...Everything..Plus The Strength Of Gotenks Would Have To Be Pretty High.. I'd Say Just Fusing To Gotenks Would Be Good Enough Transformation As It Is..But Goten + Trunks, Then Gotenks, Then SSJ Gotenks , Then SSJ3 Gotenks Would Be Much... Imagin When You Die As SSJ3 Gotenks..You'll Have To Transform All The Way Back Up, Talk About Transkill..Ppl Will Gladly Keep You From Reaching Gotenks...And Trunks And Goten Are Weak...Especially If Your Compairing To No.18 lol, If Goku Didnt Get That Damn Virus, He Would Have Easilly Defeated 16,17,18,19,And 20-Gero... Dont Forget Cell...Becuase He'd Still Be First Form.. 18 Could Never Touch Anyone..lol,
Trunks And Goten Are Goku And Vegeta's Desendants, Plus They Had Already Got To SSJ At A Very Early Age, Imagin How Far Behind 18's PL Is..For That Matter I Also Think Goten Would'nt Even Be Born.

Best answers
Fatal, the strength of EVERY characters third form is gonna be pretty high, goku ssj 2, super buu, etc. so gotenks normal will blend in, but ur probably right about the anims.
and i dont think it matters that you have a max fuse time of 30 minutes, have u ever lived for 30 minutes on a server without dying ? if you do you must be god or elite, anyway whos gonna care if they should have to refuse every 30 minutes
and about the lotsa transformations back up to gotenks ssj3, you obviously didnt read the first part of my post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not a flame.

And Trunks And Goten Are Weak...Especially If Your Compairing To No.18 lol
Erm, I said they were stronger than 18.

18 Could Never Touch Anyone..lol
Just alternate future Trunks, alternate future Gohan, ALL the other alternate future Z fighters (you don't even see them, Future Trunks says were killed by the androids 17 and 18 and I doubt 17 did them all). She also beat Vegeta on the mountain road scene (before she kisses krillin)

Goten + Trunks, Then Gotenks, Then SSJ Gotenks , Then SSJ3 Gotenks Would Be Much... Imagin When You Die As SSJ3 Gotenks..You'll Have To Transform All The Way Back Up,
True, but when you have a high enough PL to reach a form (say) SSJ3 Gotenks, you can perfect transform (instant) into the previous one. So to get to SSJ3 Gotenks you can perfectly trans into Gotenks (would look weird without the fusion dance) then perfectly trans into SSJ Gotenks before starting the ascension animation to SSJ3.

Imagin How Far Behind 18's PL Is..For That Matter I Also Think Goten Would'nt Even Be Born
I don't think ESF fits into any 'timeline', I mean you can start as Buu (Majin Buu saga) or as Goku w/ powerlevel 750'000 (Around the androids saga)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
True, but when you have a high enough PL to reach a form (say) SSJ3 Gotenks, you can perfect transform (instant) into the previous one. So to get to SSJ3 Gotenks you can perfectly trans into Gotenks (would look weird without the fusion dance) then perfectly trans into SSJ Gotenks before starting the ascension animation to SSJ3.QUOTE]

whenever you die, like i said, a bright flash of light would show so you can't see anything and then you see trunks and goten fall to the floor.. that would show if coded in.. so if you don't start off as goten and trunks, anytime you die it'll show them.. if you did, either normal, ssj, or ssj3, then you automatically go to them after they die

umm.. well if you're trunks and goten and you are in perfect trans for ssj3, you HAVE to do the fusion dance, then you'll go normal... THen just press z two more times then you go to ssj3.. that's if the idea of startin of goten and trunks is implemented

Best answers
I agree with Hibiki, it be a waste to have both trunks and goten as seperate charcters.It would be much easier if you just started off as normal gotenks then move up from there to ssj3, that way theres no worrying about how to have trunks and goten fuse...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Say Screw The Idea...Its Not Going To Happen Anytime Soon...Judging On The Great Progress Of The ESF Team, There Might Be Fusions Before V1.0... But For 1.3 I dont Think So..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-On Tpoic-
I think it would be coool having both trunks and goten as one fighter no fused, but even if they dont, theres always other fans that can make that model for fun...

-Off Topic-
assaf said:
they were probably the most weak Z fighters (if they were Z fighters) in the show, even in dbgt, dbaf, and the movies.
im sorry i had to say something about this.... dbaf? cmon man, thats a made up myth, there was plans for a series after gt, plans but never fufilled, Akira Toriama stopped after the huge failure of GT.
Many say its true by saying about the "Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr" fight in the tournament.... but thats just a GT movie, 100 years after goku.

Best answers
I think it would be fun and cool to have Goten +Trunks to Gotenks to SSJ Gotenks to SSJ3 Gotenks.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The idea of having Goten & Trunks as the starting form is a pretty decent idea. But, how about this. Instead of making the fusion a transformation, how about this:
  1. Goten and Trunks start out at let's say 600,000
  2. Their transformation into SSJ would be at 1,250,000, and it would multiply their power by 2.
  3. You need a minimum powerlevel of 2,000,000 (4,000,000 SSJ) to perform fusion
    1. Start out as either Goten or Trunks.
    2. Go through their limited transformations (Normal, SSJ).
    3. A seperate key for preforming the fusion technique.
    4. If your Trunks:
      1. Goten shows up from a corner of the map.
      2. Lands besides you.
      3. Goten and Trunks, perform the fusion.
    5. When you perform the fusion, and you fuse as Gotenks, his powerlevels would be this (This is if you fuse at 2,000,000 normal powerlevel):
      1. The fusion would multiply your power by 2.5x
      2. Powerlevel Required for SSJ: 12,000,000 [Multiplier: 2x]
      3. SSJ3 Minimum Powerlevel: 30,000,000 (SSJ Powerlevel) [Mulitplier: 2x]
    6. The timelimit would work like this:
      1. In your normal form, it would last 3 minutes.
      2. In SSJ, it would degrade 3/4 (Which is 2.25 minutes)
      3. In SSJ3, it would degrade 1/2 (1.5 minutes)

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
nahhh a duo goten and trunks??? that would be too strange

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Terryc250 said:
nahhh a duo goten and trunks??? that would be too strange
Not playing as both, just as one, and the other flys in when you do it. I don't really like the duo method either.

Best answers
ow cmon people, wouldnt it be funny and cewl to be the goten + trunks duo ? the melee anims just need to be made so that the contact points are the same as a normal model, so like when they punch, the move side by side and hit with there arms close to eachother, maybe that they should move in mirror, like they both do the same but there fists come together at the right place, and the beams wont be a problem at all i think

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks has a huge (and useless) arsenal of attacks but the only attack for Goten and Trunks I can think of is Kamekameha

Best answers
thats just it, they dont have to be special in any way, the char is special because you start as two people, there skill should be regular, quick trans to ssj, a bit longer one to be able to fuse. its gotenks < third + form > who is special in his moves, like cosmic halo and superghost kamikaze.
and i think some people might have misunderstood me, i meant not to fuse 2 players, but fuse yourself, < model of trunks and goten ssj > to gotenks :]

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's what I suggested for this suggestion. You can play as Goten or Trunks, and one of their attacks could be the Fusion Technique, or another button (Which people don't want. :laff: )
Krazy-Killa said:
The idea of having Goten & Trunks as the starting form is a pretty decent idea. But, how about this. Instead of making the fusion a transformation, how about this:
  1. Goten and Trunks start out at let's say 600,000
  2. Their transformation into SSJ would be at 1,250,000, and it would multiply their power by 2.
  3. You need a minimum powerlevel of 2,000,000 (4,000,000 SSJ) to perform fusion
    1. Start out as either Goten or Trunks.
    2. Go through their limited transformations (Normal, SSJ).
    3. A seperate key for preforming the fusion technique.
    4. If your Trunks:
      1. Goten shows up from a corner of the map.
      2. Lands besides you.
      3. Goten and Trunks, perform the fusion.
    5. When you perform the fusion, and you fuse as Gotenks, his powerlevels would be this (This is if you fuse at 2,000,000 normal powerlevel):
      1. The fusion would multiply your power by 2.5x
      2. Powerlevel Required for SSJ: 12,000,000 [Multiplier: 2x]
      3. SSJ3 Minimum Powerlevel: 30,000,000 (SSJ Powerlevel) [Mulitplier: 2x]
    6. The timelimit would work like this:
      1. In your normal form, it would last 3 minutes.
      2. In SSJ, it would degrade 3/4 (Which is 2.25 minutes)
      3. In SSJ3, it would degrade 1/2 (1.5 minutes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom