Best answers
Are there any elite GFX artists in this forum other than Naz?
If there is I will post my work, if not I will do it anyways. I want to see if there is any competition ;) :cool: :cool:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are lots, Tim the Enchantor has some great grunge/indy work, 1m4 0wn y0 455 has some good work, sniif around, you're bound to find some.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
depends on your definition of elite because i realy dont consider any of us elite when it comes to imaging programs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one word:
Naz o_O
but i think he is buisy now :/

Best answers
Like the other guy said, depends on your definition of elite

Best answers
Im4 has it right...to be l337 like you hackers talk.. you need to be "l337" in the same medium to have competition, you cant own someone with a totally different medium than yourself..

if you want a challenge on grunge, i'll give you a challenge..if you want one on fantasy/3d work, ask naz, if you want technological/future types...go to im4...theres alot of different styles and there is no "pwnage" just great fun and good critiques.

eot156

E
Truely, non of us are L33t as you would say. There are so many people that just blow your mind away with what they can do, I haven't seen so much of that on these forums. There is some good work, but l33t ..... who knows.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Non of us are "l33t".... Except for me... :S

I think I remember this guy doing this before, but he never posted any work and just flammed everyone.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should definitely post up some work. I'd like to see what you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom