Goku Model/Skin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yup , looks better , i can see your not going in to detail ah still nice . Will be waiting for SS =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could of credit Ned for the refs =D but nice job on the skin.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No Slim he didnt use Ned for a ref , Ned's vegetto is builded more perfectly and has a diferent look , hes Goku is completely made by himself

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model itself is good, but the face.. just doesn't look like Goku.
Sorry to be critical. :/ Maybe you could ask someone else for permission to use their face?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. Just, No.
And saying "The face needs work" or "Fix the face" doesnt help me or any skinner/modeler. Thanks for your useless crit.
Anyway, im gonna wait for 1.2 to release this, cause it should be out soon and i wanna do new anims.
And im gonna do a couple models in meantime, so, anyone got some ideas for my next dbz model/s.
I was thinkin 17+18 or gotenks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah i do the same with my Goku , if your going to do Gotenks next i can help you with him Cj.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
CrackerJack said:

1. The hair doesn’t come all the by the neck and it should (lower part of the hair) symectric.

2. Remove the black outline

3. Make the legs(model) more baggier :)

4. The arm skin is too blurred

Hope this helps ya :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Are my crits more clear now, Crackerjack?

Best answers
the face skin is just too scrunched up, scale it xy and I think it will be perfect :). You should make another Gotenks for your next model.

edit: actually, now that I look at it again, I think that it's just not wide enough.

Best answers
In My opinion, I thnik you should give the arm muscles, a little more muscular form . That is a superb skin (The folds/head) , It's all good . But the arms kind of don't fit in . If you understand what I mean . Try shaping the muscles up a little (on the model, and the skin) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill try to do that, thanks sorrow and majinz. Anyway, still looking for ideas for my next model, so far they are:
16,17,18,19,20 android pack
gotenks
Goten
A good teen ssj2 gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom