Goku Model/Skin

Best answers
Hmmm... I can see why people think the face is weird. However, I dont see a way to fix it. Its just plain weird. Its not bad, its not good either... Just... Weird. Doesnt matter, its a fine model and as fast-paced ESF is youd be lucky to get a glimpse of your opponents face. Dont trouble yourself with the head, its fine. Keep up the goody goody work :].

Best answers
wow looks good :)

(i like the boddy more than the head to be fair :p but it`s still a verry good skin :))

Best answers
Only problem in the face imo is the eyebrows but the face is prolly the least important feature if your creating a model just to be used in the game and not as a perfectly accurate 3d representation

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you should remove the blach outline that you have on his eyes. (only face crit)
and i think his arm sleves should be a bit longer, they look too short imo.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice job Cj , but lol the model pose crack me up , he looks like hes either sad or dunno , make a mor manly pose like chest out , arms more to side... , would look cooler :)

Best answers
That UB22 pic is an awsome reference. That should definately help you a little, CJ. Good work on the model, but the skin still needs a lot of work, so good luck with that. :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CJ , you gonna make SS , and other (SS2,SS3) or just make a normal stage Goku ? , cause if you are i can help you make those hair and i already have a great SS hair i can give you :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can make the hair, its ok.. Yes, i will do ssj3, and probablyt ssj, maybe, cause i think ssj3 looks alot better, speccially witha naimated hair.

Best answers
Something is weird about this model... It is the pose though. You have to remember the while using the model you will mainly see his back while running etc. the current pose makes your model very... weird. like someone else said, he looks sad or depressed... maybe worn out. do make his chest come out and his arms more to the side. good luck.

Best answers
well if thats the case, nevermind. good luck with finishing the rest of it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arg, the pose is just the pose used so it fits the esf skeleton. Btw, arms were redone, look 10x better, and im done with the face, i really dont know whats so bad about it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with the face is that it looks like its too bunched up, theres no real smoothness in the texture,and you actually skinned a shadow under his jaw, taking that away would make an awsome improvement, just let your renderer and the game take care of that shadow.

Best answers
Meh, the face is fine... He shouldnt bother with it anymore. Hmm, do we get to see a screen of the goku with the new arms?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/arge2/normal23.msz">
</object>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom