Gogeta WIP

Best answers
only one crit: his face is really squished and it looks kinda like Gotenks or something. As you can see in the screencaps for the movie, you can tell that his face should be stretched out longer top/bottom-wise...

I also wanted to know, if you install a custom model which includes only 2 forms, and you put it on a character that has 3, what happens when you trans to the 3rd form? Does it go back to the regular character model, like Goku SSJ3? I think that would be worse than adding a few minor fake forms, like Giji for Bardock. Sure, Bardock doesnt have Giji or anything like that, but... all of a sudden, when you trans again, its Goku SSJ3? from Bardock?

Oh, and i've been rewatching the original anime, and Giji is a real form. When Paikuhan and Goku go to Hell to put down the Cell/Frieza uprising, he powers up and his hair stands up like SSJ, only it doesnt go Golden. It wasnt Kaioken either... so Giji is in the series... Go back and watch it yourself, its episode:
195. The Strongest in Hade's. Goku confronts the Ginyu Force, Frieza, Cold and Cell!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not my taste ,

errors :

1.hair it's not like gogita style at all .
2.the vest's collar isn't right .
3.muscles are too angled , especially the biceps that should be more roundish.

supervegeto did a awesome job with the skin , i can't find almost any error.
If you could be much more specific about your errors that would awesome cause then I could try and fix some of it ^_^

Hair looks pretty accurate to me:

Unless I'm missing something =o

TigerGEO said:
BTW I think you missed these white lines sorry If I'm wrong
Actually I left those on purpose, I think it gives depth to the bands but I guess I'll remove those too =P

imkongkong said:
hey sv heres what i mean by "shine." sorta gives that, shiny perfect kinda feel to it if you know what i mean =x
I see what you mean but I agree with David on this one

Andy011 said:
I have to disagree with you on that one, they are perfect. I've seen dbz characters do that mean glare all the time and those underlines are perfect to make the anger in their eyes more visible.
Nah, he was right, by making the lines under the eyes straiter and less thick, it made his cheeks look less chubbier, thus making him look more serious and adult. =)

DekklinOfDeath said:
only one crit: his face is really squished and it looks kinda like Gotenks or something. As you can see in the screencaps for the movie, you can tell that his face should be stretched out longer top/bottom-wise...
Eclipse followed this ref for the head, compare away =]

In that specific screencap, his head did look long, in the rest though it didnt for some reason:

DekklinOfDeath said:
I also wanted to know, if you install a custom model which includes only 2 forms, and you put it on a character that has 3, what happens when you trans to the 3rd form? Does it go back to the regular character model, like Goku SSJ3? I think that would be worse than adding a few minor fake forms, like Giji for Bardock. Sure, Bardock doesnt have Giji or anything like that, but... all of a sudden, when you trans again, its Goku SSJ3? from Bardock?
Yep, if you dont have a replacment for the rest of the forms it goes back to the original model.
I think it would be worse adding fake forms, I really do, so here's a tip, just copy the latest/strongest form of the custom model you have and change the XML file so it will replace the highier forms, that way it will stay your custom character no matter what stage you are at.

But...let me think about the fake forms...maybe, just maybe I'll decide to do them =P just cause people cant get enough of em.

Oh, and i've been rewatching the original anime, and Giji is a real form. When Paikuhan and Goku go to Hell to put down the Cell/Frieza uprising, he powers up and his hair stands up like SSJ, only it doesnt go Golden. It wasnt Kaioken either... so Giji is in the series... Go back and watch it yourself, its episode:
195. The Strongest in Hade's. Goku confronts the Ginyu Force, Frieza, Cold and Cell!
One of my favorites episodes =P
Giji exists as long as someone says it does in the show, for all we know that was a Super Saiyan Goku with black hair and Yellow aura.

And besides, that form has nothing to do with Bardock =P

So...the fixing list is:

-Removing the white lines from the wristbands
-Scaling the ankles wider
-Raising the shoulders area of the jacket
-Scaling the jacket orange parts thinner
-Scaling the neck a tad bit wider
-Adding a few spikes at the back of the hair

Hope I didnt miss anything D:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you relesh him soone and the big bang animation sould be like sould punisher , final flash to be like bigbang kamehameha

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I disagree withe scaling the orange parts thinner, I think they would lose their fullness if you did, everything else sounds good though, I have no objections.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so SV what about "SHINY" thing ? :)))))
Read the past posts, mainly Davidskiwan's post.

Eclipse said:
I disagree withe scaling the orange parts thinner, I think they would lose their fullness if you did, everything else sounds good though, I have no objections.
Sounds good to me =) I'm on it <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking great guys, well done!

needs more cowbell though...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys =]

Mad_AxMan said:
needs more cowbell though...
Cowbell? o_O

Update:

-Removed the white lines from the wristbands
-Scaled the ankles wider
-Raised the shoulders area of the jacket
-Scaled the neck a tad bit wider
-Added a few spikes at the back of the hair

Also tweaked the rig, looks better ingame ^_^

Let me know if I'm done so I can give him a finishing pose =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sex :eek: 67890 the back of his butt shading, how would it look if you removed the darker shading in the middle?

Best answers
Secksy Gogeta.....i like. OHH please release when done. I love him! So cool. It would be cool to have sprites for him...but then it would mess up the original characters looks.....but whatever i still like him.

Best answers
I don't even have to say how this looks cuz it's just amazing! again a good work from SV and Eclipse!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys sure are detail freaks...
It looks so damn awesome, i'd call it finished!

Just one uber small detail bugging me, The back of his vest, you can clearly see a seam in the middle seperating the shading... Might wanna smooth it out instead? =)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Small paint over, self explanatory! :O
I know you are trying to help there, but almost every one of those crits (save for the jawline) are things than cannot be changed because of the skeleton it has to fit to. Trust me, the model would look a bit different and better if it was up to SV and I, but we have to work around another persons work.

SV, those edits are AMAZING, totally make it look better, I call him done as well save for the back vest seam and maybe the butt crack shading (though that doesn't really matter to me and it would be good for SSJ4 if I ever get unlazy enough :p.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I know you are trying to help there, but almost every one of those crits (save for the jawline) are things than cannot be changed because of the skeleton it has to fit to. Trust me, the model would look a bit different and better if it was up to SV and I, but we have to work around another persons work.

SV, those edits are AMAZING, totally make it look better, I call him done as well save for the back vest seam and maybe the butt crack shading (though that doesn't really matter to me and it would be good for SSJ4 if I ever get unlazy enough :p.
My apologies, I'll use my brain next time, haha. :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe ;] yep, I'll take care of the seam in the back of the vest and the butt shading thingy ^_^;

More ingame shots soon too =o

Best answers
WOW you really bring these characters to life lol good work eclipse and sv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom