Gogeta WIP

Best answers
I really like the hair texture on the arms SV. It's awesome. I always do love your skins. And really nice model Eclipse.
The poses in that wallpaper are bad ass too.
But I dont know if it's the skin or the rendering on the wallpaper but the side of ss4 gogeta's hands are really dark pink and look kinda weird imo but you wouldn't be able to tell anyways ingame so it doesnt really matter.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys.

Kasey, the original look of the model and skin can be viewed in the screen at the top of the page.
The wallpaper's renders have layers and different lightings applied on them, so it changes the original look a little ;)

Barney0528, what size do you mean? pixel wise.

Best answers
looks pimp man, just wish ssj4 gogeta was like a little larger in size and muscle, cuz it seems thats how he looks in screenshots and in the anime. but still, good job, best one that has been made.

Best answers
cool as background Sv ill set it now:yes: nice progress on yor project cant wait to see futre releases Great Work

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wallpaper in Wide-screen:

Enjoy ;)

About the progress, I've been working on a few animations for a while and I decided that Gogeta wont be a custom for Vegeta.
1.3 has too many bugs that I've encountered lately, I tried to figure them out but more bugs keep showing up...

I'm going to set Gogeta as a custom for Goku and when some bugs will be fixed over the time I'll try to figure out a way to make him available as a custom for Vegeta as well.

To sum it up, I'm still working on the animations, trying to get something solid enough to make a video for you guys ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a couple of questions:

1. are you gonna get anyone to make custom sprites for gogeta?

2. are they gonna be just normal goku animations or are they gonna be animations from the movie (for example kamehameha having the BBKHH animation, spirit bomb having the soul punisher animation.)?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Nope, no custom sprites for now, I really dont want it to replace the default ones.
I did heard that soon we'll be able to set custom sprites through the QC file, so I'll try to figure it out.
For now, no custom sprites though.

2. Yep, there will be custom animations, BBKHH for SSJ4 Gogeta and Soul Punisher for SSJ Gogeta, plus a few more custom animations to add to the personality of the characters ;)

I recently made a new melee animation for SSJ Gogeta, the same backflip kick he used against Janemba in the movie.
I still need to test it ingame to see if the timing is correct, but it came out pretty nice =) soon I'll be able to show them all.

Best answers
Sexy stuff.
I suppose this is 1.3 material? :(
Anyhow... who's he a custom for? (Would be nice as Goku and not for Vegeta. That way we can have Gogeta vs Vegito :) to resolve all pwnage doubts lol)
EDIT: me was dumb and didnt read previous posts... lol Goku it is then ! Nice nice. Cant wait..... 999/10

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SV I think you pwned model section and Imho you should join main ESF team. But I have little "but" to your models. Everything is as good as nowhere else, but I don't like arms and hands. They look little unnatural. Imho there is good example on your wallpaper on Gogeta ssj.

Keep it up mate, and just know you are the best modeler out there for now ;)

Best answers
WOW! Speaking of WoW the realms are down all of them :(. But anways back to the topic.....um im lost for words your doing excellent.....mayb ejust maybe if this makes me go...drool* ill stop wow for a while and play with Gogeta. My life is in your hands SV.

Best answers
XD

Imagine how cool it will be if it's gonna be a way to add custom sprites in the QC file XD

EDIT:

This is what I ment XD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom