Gogeta WIP

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;'3

Still need to improve the rig, add bones to the belt straps, animate a few animations so it will be a custom for Vegeta and thats about it, it's almost there ;) already got the Big Bang attack as the Soul Punisher attack in animation.
More to come =]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that.... is sexy as hell <3 you guys deserve some kind of medal

Best answers
jeez dudes :D why we keep saying "WOW SV NICE !" "Wow thats sexy !" "keep it up" :D i just can't think about anything more to say to SV cuz... it is just .... :D u all know how it is :) and SV too btw Nice !! Hes pointing a figner and saying : "You are my opponent :) " ok what to say just one word NICE !

Best answers
One Word.....done. LOL yea you got some minor things to do for him but he looks great. can't wait to get this baby. :D Im so happy for once a custom model i will use so much.

Best answers
Great model Eclipse. I really like your skinning style SV. I can't wait until its released.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh em gee

Someone is finally making a Gogeta model. And SV and Eclipse none the less. Superb job, can't wait for the animations.

Custom sound pack :X?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV- I shall love you forever!
-If you make a SSJ4 Gogeta I will love you more forever! :D
-But that is all up to you and how you feel about it.

Best answers
The hair doesn't seem right -- looks too much like a Mohawk.

Seems like it needs a little but of furrowing, to give it that more natural look to it. And maybe it's the angle, but his arm looks kinda stubby.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Dude that pose looks BALLA!!! hahahaha, nice work! I am not sure what you mean Sandstorm about it looking like a mohawk, unless mohawks are different looking where you live, here they are a straight line of hair from the front of the hair all the way to the back with the sides shaved....he has hair all over o_O...

Anyway, SV don't kill me...it's just a teaser....I couldn't resist and you weren't online >_<. GET ONLINE!!!!

Best answers
Dude that pose looks BALLA!!! hahahaha, nice work! I am not sure what you mean Sandstorm about it looking like a mohawk, unless mohawks are different looking where you live, here they are a straight line of hair from the front of the hair all the way to the back with the sides shaved....he has hair all over o_O...

Anyway, SV don't kill me...it's just a teaser....I couldn't resist and you weren't online >_<. GET ONLINE!!!!
What I'm referring to is that the hairline looks too high on the sides...

EDIT:

This is what I meant... The hairline's a little lower, and not as pronounced.

Best answers
Wewt!

Was going to suggest Ssj4, glad to see you've already got a handle on it, I definitely prefer that to the base form that Gogeta doesnt have.

I dont care what anyone says about Gt (especially dubbies, that frown on it because it wasnt made by toriyama, its not like he had anything to do with funimation's god-awful dub)

Ssj4 Gogeta was awesome, As for him not being "in character" with Gogeta, the Gogeta-Janemba fight was a massive cop out anyway, I prefered Gt Gogeta, considering he favoured Goku more, it made sense for him to act silly whilst toying with Yi-Xing Long (Party Poppers anyone?)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You mean the side parts of the hair where they meet the skull are too far out? I can see that from the pic you posted, other then that not sure what you mean, unless you want another spike added in the front in between the first and top spike in the middle. but again not sure still...sorry =\, Maybe SV will get it, and change it up :D.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure what you mean about the hair myself Sandstorm, Eclipse basically followed this original Toriyama ref:

Eclipse said:
Haha xD I would have done the same some time :scared:
Yeah...MSN has been acting up on me :x I'll be right there

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
awesome combination of skill here = Eclipse and SV. Flawless work as per usual ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom