Gogeta WIP

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do a Normal Gogita plss (so that we will have Gogita and SSj Gogita)
Fenix4ever said:
do ssj2 and ssj4 cuz normal form doesnt exist
Normal indeed doesnt exist, same with SSJ2 =P and like Eclipse said we can be assed with SSJ4 atm...;[

movento said:
Good work as usual,my only crit is the arms.I know you can't do much about due the rigging,but the bicep looks to long and a bit boring (maybe texture a vein on his biceps ;o) Perhaps you need to skin some muscle lines on his deltoids(it could be that it is already like that but i cannot see it)
I definatly agree with you about the arms movento but as you already know we cant do anything about it, Goku's biceps are originally long and it has to be in the same proportions for the best deformation.
And I did skin the deltoids on, you just cant see them and cause they are not modeled in...it's hard to notice them on the front view, I'll post more views soon.

PiXel said:
i realyl dig it, but the shoulder look to low and to far away from the body, nice work both!
Thanks dude, but same as the above for the shoulders =[

Best answers
Hmm whos this gonna replace hmmm? I hope its goku cause there is no alt atm for goku.... :D

Edit: Scrath that **** that i just said above.....its for vegeta....damn.....ohh well anyways its a quite nice model. Can't wait to see it ingame. I guess i could get use to the fact that when he trans's he just stays the same.... :D

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normal indeed doesnt exist, same with SSJ2 =P and like Eclipse said we can be assed with SSJ4 atm...;
how do you know normal does not exist did you made that special episod , they just go directly to SSJ how come Gotenks has normal , Gogita is the same fusion ,this expalns that Gogita can go up to SSJ 3 if Goku and Vegeta Knows SSJ 3,that special movie really sucks they all like the idee that Gogita is the best when Vegetto Pwn Gogita and Janemba as preaty weak

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm whos this gonna replace hmmm? I hope its goku cause there is no alt atm for goku.... :D
Goku has the amazing and best ever Bardock replacement, it looks totally awesome, you should download it :D.

how do you know normal does not exist did you made that special episod , they just go directly to SSJ how come Gotenks has normal , Gogita is the same fusion ,this expalns that Gogita can go up to SSJ 3 if Goku and Vegeta Knows SSJ 3,that special movie really sucks they all like the idee that Gogita is the best when Vegetto Pwn Gogita and Janemba as preaty weak
It's hard for me to understand what you're saying but I'm guess it's that we should make up a normal form for him. Sorry about that but SV and I are both against the idea of making up DBZ characters and forms that never existed.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
But first he's a fusion char and Vegeta didn't had a hair in front of his face (never) and i think if he would have been ssj2 he would have had more spikier hair^^
Anyway really nice model^^

Best answers
OHHH SHIETTT this one gonnna bee another crazyy SV MODEL!!! keep up the good work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetto, for the love of god make it ssj and his second form be ssj4 gogeta

free blowjobs for four months if you do this

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all I am sayid to a normal Gogita to (so that we will have normal , SSJ, and ssj4 or if he wanted to do it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work guys =P love it! D:, only crits i have is I think the lines under the eyes could be a tadum straighter, the way they're curved atm gives him chubby cheeks imo. Also im not sure what those white lines on the jacket are for, i dont think the material is that reflective.

What'd hurt to give him a normal form though? I mean black hair is all it'd be, look at vegetto, his hair doesn't change much at all. I dunno it's just an idea >_<

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work guys =P love it! D:, only crits i have is I think the lines under the eyes could be a tadum straighter, the way they're curved atm gives him chubby cheeks imo. Also im not sure what those white lines on the jacket are for, i dont think the material is that reflective.

What'd hurt to give him a normal form though? I mean black hair is all it'd be, look at vegetto, his hair doesn't change much at all. I dunno it's just an idea >_<
Good crits David =] I'll definatly fix those, heh I only added those white lines cause it was really plain ol' boring black xD but yeah I'll remove them indeed ;)

Not sure about a normal form =/ it contrasts the idea of being accurate to the character...but...meh, guess it couldnt hurt if everybody want it so much.
And I'll admit...SSJ Gogeta doesnt look that great with white aura D=
I guess if Clipse doesnt mind then I'll make it ;3

john_volkov - Gogeta was never seen in his Normal form in that state of the fusion and he was never seen in a SSJ2 or 3 forms either, even if he was capable of achiving them. That was the point basically.

Basslover722 - D: I dont think you followed the updates in the custom models thread!
Redownload Bardock, he has been improved and he is a custom for Goku :3
This Gogeta is a custom for Vegeta and once I'll tweak my Vegetto he'll be another custom for Goku ;)

Gonna make the few little skin tweaks and I'll post some ingame shots =)

Best answers
so SV its finaly came up :D that thing what u were working for ? :) realy man NICE ... i wonder who is the best modeler here ? isn`t it our SV !?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov - Gogeta was never seen in his Normal form in that state of the fusion and he was never seen in a SSJ2 or 3 forms either, even if he was capable of achiving them. That was the point basically.
Gogita was only from 3 to 5 min in the hole thing he use the attack and finish Janemba that movie Really suked

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats your opinion john =P kinda offtopic too, I think Gogeta was strait down to business, shoot first ask questions later, and gave a good show even if it was short.

LSSJ-Goku - Thanks dude but the model was made by Eclipse ;)

Fixed a few stuff on the face:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, but the hair seems a little too yellow/orange-y to me. Maybe make it a little paler?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already mentioned why I chose that tone for the SSJ hair, making it paler like I did on Vegetto will look really bad ingame, HL's nasty shadows wont make it look good one bit.

I can lighten it up a bit but like I said you'll hardly notice the difference, it's important to me that it will look good ingame since thats the purpose of this model ;p

And yeah, probably if Eclipse is ok with it I'll make a normal form, and as you can see, SSJ is pretty much done =P

Update on the body, fixed a few things that were mentioned here:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His arms look larger then usual.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nicely done man, its lookin great, and btw, I completely understand about the hair, the paler you make it the more half life screws it up, that and i think the colour it is at the moment is richer and fits the rest of the skin much better. I prefer it >_>

btw, its not the arms that are the problem, i think the head/neck could be scaled a little bigger, head looks out of proportion with the rest atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom