god gundam's post on esf page

Best answers
Honestly though, people, if it's a good mod and plays well, do you really think people are going to care SO much about the realism of a jacket?

Best answers
some of u are saying trunks hair dose not chaged sorry to say it dose and i got these screens to show, i think i would be a good idea when trunks is chaging that he not only bloks up also big masses of light come from the charge get what i mean dont mind me im tryed lot of things are spent wrong lol. =P

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His hair didnt change because it was in a hair band, duh. Look, its trunks from the Bojack movie (or some other movie, i forget). He is ssj 1. And his hair looks identical to Trunk's ussj hair syle.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exacly what MP said, people think that ussj trunks is the one with the big hair.
as much as i know, ussj transformation only buffup the muscles and increase the powerlevel, in vegeta's case the hair changed a little somehow

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The hair does get a little more spikey, but it would he hard to tell with trunks. Thats why his hair band broke, because his hair was growing some.

I think the hair should me a bit more spikey, and maybe a little bit taller. Not a whole lot. Just enough to tell that there is a difference between the ssj and ussj trunks models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom