god gundam's post on esf page

Best answers
Heh you could always give him the saiyan armor he wore in the cell games, but that wouldn't be too unique for trunks since its more of a vegeta trademark :(

As much as i like the capsule corp jacket, the best and less buggy way would be removing the jacket completely since sleeves really don't grow back..
(looks cooler when it's shaded dark black though

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This might be a little more work, but you can model the normal and ssj without sleaves aswell. Now when trunks descends, the sleaves stay off, and i'm no model expert, but you would only have to make some slight changes to the models. New arms that is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why oh why do people want such a minor inperfection fixed? dont you want trunks to actually have another transformation instead of fixing the breathtaking dynamics of shirt removing and replacing?, i for one dont give the slightest about the whole shirt thing and they should leave it as it is, they should honestly focus on the rest of there 1.3 project, >_>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, God Gundam did ask us for solutions ;\

Best answers
also, dont forget that if you make the CC Jack removeable, then you have to model the hands as well!
and that means more polys

atm, the whole hands are covered by the Jacket, right? right!...
I really dunno how it can be solved with the Jacket on afterwards

atm I think that the best idea is just to model Trunks with no Jacket at all!

Best answers
Lol, never new your were on the esf team GG ;O, any way just scale dem arms up and make some minor changes to the skin + model, who really cares about his jacket ;O. If you even try to take his jacket off.. you would have to model a new trunkseh ;O either that or make some pretty big edits to the original ones. Anyway ur choice dudeh ^_O.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and also dont forget, it's a CC trunks right? so the hair is short, what will you do when he transforms into ussj? his hair wont be like in the pics shuyin posted cuz thats long haired trunks...hope you got some good ideas :p

Best answers
it would be cool if the jacket was a submodel or something and when he goes ussj it rips off but when he decends it dont come back it would not come back until he dies

Best answers
Arachka said:
Yeah he meant the dev journals , and i think that a jacket ussj trunks can be really original , besides , its propably gonna be his only new trans , since he never got to ssj2 , its cool anyway , i hope the other guys in the team will sign in their journals
its good to see progress , too bad they dont post pics
I'm pretty sure trunks got to ssj2 when he went back to kill the androids, cause he wasn't Ussj then, maybe Ussj2... . Also, for the USSJ, trunks should start off with no sleves on the jacket and long hair (Bojack movie style), they when he goes Ussj he just bulks up, simple

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, what were looking for in general here is to not change the model as much as possible. so i wont be making any changes to the hair length, or clothes on the first 2, and im keepin the first 2 for DT's sake cause he reanimated alot for those 2 models already anyway. so I need solid ideas without having to change a hell of a lot. im really leanin towards shijings idea and not carring so much as to what the transition does anymore. cause all in all, its a game, so things like that arent uncommon

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys wanna know what I think? I say this is a mod.. and itll be pretty damn funny if you have no jacket.. then suddenly it reappears on you when you descend.. cause honestly.. who really cares about it? theres other stuff we can do to the models.

like if you guys want.. you can model on the sleeves yourselves and use transparent skins.. Just use it for personal use only and not pass it around.. dont wanna disappoint the original creators now :)

But I was thinking like.. what if we had the arms modelled under the jacket and just used a transparent skin to make the jacket look ripped up :) Thatll be interesting.. and when you descend.. probably have a puff of smoke like trunks using a capsule to get a new jacket or something.. I dunno.. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe vegeta could be made with the buu saga outfit.. his transformations would be

normal > ssj > majin > ssj2

then trunks could have the armor.. his transformations would be

normal > ssj > ussj

this would solve all the problems

and for those who said vegeta turned ssj2 before majin are wrong. gohan was saying to the supreme kai that he could feel vegeta and goku were fightin at a power beyond ssj (meaning ssj2). vegeta also said that he could never have been that way if it wasn't for babidi

also, the sword would have to be gone.. i doubt that my suggestion would be made because of all the work :(

G
Super Veggeto said:
and also dont forget, it's a CC trunks right? so the hair is short, what will you do when he transforms into ussj? his hair wont be like in the pics shuyin posted cuz thats long haired trunks...hope you got some good ideas :p
good point, gohans SSJ-look changed when he changed his hair. also trunks's SSJ was dif, but we never saw him with USSJ short hair i dont think

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, in dbz budokai, the ussj short haired trunks pretty much was just all bulk, nothin else changed, cept muscle. thats it, nothin to hair or anything, so i think im just gonna do somethin, and if you dont like it tough, you can edit the model after you get 1.3 =p

Best answers
Eh , the CC trunks is way cooler then the long hair trunks , i think that making him buff would be really cool , but he should lose the sword imo and use his fists , it should fit more to his new trans

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone wrote that too.

Just leave his Jacket off like in Budokai 2 it also looks good.

But to be Honest i dont really care if the jacket just appeares again.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well think about it this way, when longed hair trunks goes ssj his hair is the same as when he goes ussj.
so if the short haired trunks goes ussj, the changes that should be made is only bulky muscles.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the ussj model shouldl just be Trunks with no jacket and bulkier muscles, maybe something done to the hair.
Friezas transformations arent smooth, the model just changes. So whats the difference if its done with trunks? People are used to seeing model swaps that arent exactly smooth.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza's not missing anything when he descends. Trunks would. But now that I think of it I really don't think people would mind if the jacket goes back on, when trunks descends.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he is, hes missing his armor. What, the armor magically grows back?
Not to mention the abnormal miracle growth he goes through when he transforms. Poof, big & tall frieza. Poof, small & weak frieza. Not exactly gradual. Its not a big deal, thats why I think trunks should just loose his jacket. And yes, get it back when he descends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom