god gundam's post on esf page

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe instead of trunks being ussj in the jacket, make him take off the jacket

G
hmm, thatd be cool, but it would be weird when the jacket dissapeared. + what post on main page o_O do u mean in dev journals?

Best answers
Yeah he meant the dev journals , and i think that a jacket ussj trunks can be really original , besides , its propably gonna be his only new trans , since he never got to ssj2 , its cool anyway , i hope the other guys in the team will sign in their journals
its good to see progress , too bad they dont post pics

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think it's the right place to post this, it should have been in esf chat.
but anyway, i think DT can animate him taking off the jacket, but then when he throws it or something it have to dissapeare ;/...
but in budokai (1) when trunks went ussj he just got buffed up in the same CC jacket and clothes, nothing have changed exept the buffed up muscles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he takes off jacket then when he descends it'll magically appear on him. It just doesn't work.

Best answers
why not try to make the jacket rip up or something cus or him bluking up his arms and stuff then no one will say bout the jacket dissappring.

[off topic]
Hello everyone ant posted in age good to see the same old ppl here lol.

Best answers
I think having the jacket rip up would have the same problem as the suggestion to have SSJ3 hair grow isnt it? Unless it just magically happened. And again, the problem is, when he desceds, then what? His jacket will all of a sudden be in good shape? Unless youre suggestion to keep the jacket ripped... and thats not such a bad idea.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea it's a problem...
i think it would be best to just buff the muscles up and thats it, like budokai.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is impossible to have him taking off the jacket, or having it rip up. The HL engine doesnt work like that, because after he decends the model changes. If you have the jacket come off, it would take more bones, and the jacket would move ingame when trunks moves, maybe come off his body.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think taking the jacket of wont be a prob(if darktooth feels like making some supreme animations), and that it just trows the jack away....but making it reappear....maybe that he takes a capsule...presses a button, a wardrobe(or however its called) appears, he takes a new jacket and puts it on...

Best answers
Heh, Mystic, now youre just not being reasonable :p think about it. Youd have to animate all of that, model it, code it... besides, imagine waiting for all of that to happen. IMO I just think that he should buff up... Heck, maybe even start him off without a jacket at all, so that problems doesnt exist.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then you nead to make an long hair trunks to make it right, he doesn't lose the jacket on short hair but in long hair he does all the time.
btw, trunk's has an saiyn armor in ussj and no jacked only in the first brolly movie and in bojack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic, you dont get it, you cant do that..

God, if you have never animated, please, dont even make suggestions.

Doing that capsule thing is immposible too, It would have to be attached to a bone, like the hand, then when he moves it would come out of his arm and float around.

:-/

there is 1 way to do it, but it would take a lot of animating, for just 1 transformation.. DT has better things to do. Its pointless. It would cause some errors aswell. Plus lag..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
i dont think it's the right place to post this, it should have been in esf chat.
Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins
just saying.. :rolleyes:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, all decent ideas, but if we wanted to remove the jacket, it would just be a submodel switch from the taking it off animations, that way there wouldnt be a jacket floating around at all. i dunno, i want much of the jacket as possible so i can keep the original skin in tact as much as possible. sleeves off would be fine, but when you decend they'ed come back. i dunno what to do, just ideas im playin. but i want somethin that doesnt copy budokai as much. originallity makes it more fun.
So ideas would help. post more =p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can maby use the current jacket for trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i remember seeing this at ebfp :
trunks turning ussj the jacket sleaves just teared of and all that was left wat the movie 11 trunks ussj model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom