Giving Krillin another transformation (inbetween Normal & Mystic)

Best answers
krillin is overpowered at second transformation and that's a good reason , he transform so hard .^^ , so the conclusion is rarely play with krillin folks.

Best answers
Your all missing Nge's point though. Overlord transformations arent and shouldnt even be a factor between a krillin and trunks. All people do is ***** when a Trunks player uses his only advantage which is ssj and krillins trans is so far away its not even worth worrying about for a while.

Also in a match between a Trunks and krillin untransed it will depend mostly on the skill of players since Trunks and Krillin are both the same speed with Trunks only having an advantage in pl which isnt really much of a deal at the start off

Jarioth like Nge said his 20% gib doesnt work unless u use adv melee which pretty much no one, or no pro player i should say ever uses anymore. Trunks is kinda worthless IMO. Hes slow and if u cant use the ssj advantage its no real point in pickin him. Sure hes my fav character and it sucks i cant use him as i would like too but thats the way the cookie crumbles just have to deal with it.

Also wen i get chances to fight Nge online sometimes wen hes on regularly i can pretty much hold my own when im vegeta and hes cell. But if im someone like Trunks or he picks Trunks like he used to it usually becomes alot tougher for each of us to stay on a competitive level sort of cause hes such a weaker character compared to vegeta or cell and speed also plays a big factor. Same thing with krillin.

The good thing about krillin is no ones gonna complain when u trans with him cus you have to work so hard to achieve such a trans rather then a trunks or gohan who get their transes in 2-3 kills.

Basically what im tryna say is like Nge said already if you and someone else are on equal ground then it all comes down to the character which in turn can win you or lose you a match. So ill jus go ahead and say no i dont think krillin needs another trans maybe some better attacks or somthing but not a new trans. Piccolo needs the trans more then anyone. Right now hes like a weaker caped vesion of cell. No uniqueness whatsoever

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
Your all missing Nge's point though. Overlord transformations arent and shouldnt even be a factor between a krillin and trunks. All people do is ***** when a Trunks player uses his only advantage which is ssj and krillins trans is so far away its not even worth worrying about for a while.

Also in a match between a Trunks and krillin untransed it will depend mostly on the skill of players since Trunks and Krillin are both the same speed with Trunks only having an advantage in pl which isnt really much of a deal at the start off

Jarioth like Nge said his 20% gib doesnt work unless u use adv melee which pretty much no one, or no pro player i should say ever uses anymore. Trunks is kinda worthless IMO. Hes slow and if u cant use the ssj advantage its no real point in pickin him. Sure hes my fav character and it sucks i cant use him as i would like too but thats the way the cookie crumbles just have to deal with it.

Also wen i get chances to fight Nge online sometimes wen hes on regularly i can pretty much hold my own when im vegeta and hes cell. But if im someone like Trunks or he picks Trunks like he used to it usually becomes alot tougher for each of us to stay on a competitive level sort of cause hes such a weaker character compared to vegeta or cell and speed also plays a big factor. Same thing with krillin.

The good thing about krillin is no ones gonna complain when u trans with him cus you have to work so hard to achieve such a trans rather then a trunks or gohan who get their transes in 2-3 kills.

Basically what im tryna say is like Nge said already if you and someone else are on equal ground then it all comes down to the character which in turn can win you or lose you a match. So ill jus go ahead and say no i dont think krillin needs another trans maybe some better attacks or somthing but not a new trans. Piccolo needs the trans more then anyone. Right now hes like a weaker caped vesion of cell. No uniqueness whatsoever
Actualy cell is the copy not piccolo ^^

But yea Piccolo needs a transformation or atleast get a spice up for his current one. And for all those who think Krillin is a bad choice. Ask Nava and Karrde ^^

His speed is the bigest advantage in the game. But you have to work to get it. Isnt that kinda a point?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega kicked our asses so damn hard x.x Though again, I'm not exactly much of a challenge ;P And even if I had a decent comp, the previous statement would hold true ;P So basically, yeah, Krillin is made for advanced players, and to give him a mid way trans would basically make him unstoppable.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a pic just for this thread ^^

Yes i was Krillin all the time ^^

I reached 100 frags in les than 1 hour.

So yea. Krillin owns you ^^ and dosent need an extra transformation ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin sucks until you transform

then he is the best char in ESF

Like, if you put soemthing in between, then it takes away the satisfaction after hard work :D

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Krillin's too fast, and too unaccurate for me when he trans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom