Girls?

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:

Sigh...Its these damn Fast food resturaunts...Mainly McD's...
I can only dream of somebody bombing and destroying every single McD's on the face of the earth, and if allot of ppl die..think of them as sacrifices for the greater good of mankind and future generations of ppl..

Arent I Evil?...heh
Definatly the dumbest picture I've seen in a great while. 'Let's categorize every American women based on some fat ***** with a thong eating at McDonald's.' It's funny, Europeans think WE'RE ignorant.

Anyway, on topic, girls are different from guys. It is confusing sometimes how they act, dress, etc. Whereas we men generally don't care too much about things like that. Hard to say why that is... just genetics I 'spose.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Fatal_Cobra is kinda right there. I met some European girls, new to the school, and they seem slim, and looks ready to run 52312312312 miles. All american woman in our school... I don't want to talk about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the **** is all the complaining about?

**** if i saw a half naked beezy walking and she looked good i wouldnt give a damn if what she has on id just go ahead and spit some game

if they arent attractive... dont look? thats their problem obviously... making a thread about it isnt gonna help you or anyone else

so you pretty much wasted a bunch of time worrying about some beezys that you think are sluts or unattractive

how about you go out and find a smooth one for yourself instead of crying online

and that european comparison is bull****... id love to see that girls face.. or a smile? hehe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
I honestly don't give how someone dresses. Are we not allowed to express ourselves anymore? So what if someone dresses like a "slut" as you put it. Let them, it is the choice they made, not you. So stop worrying about it.
Agreed

Tassadar said:
Definatly the dumbest picture I've seen in a great while. 'Let's categorize every American women based on some fat ***** with a thong eating at McDonald's.' It's funny, Europeans think WE'RE ignorant.
Agreed

Most Europeans hate americans, think we are ignorant, and think they are all that, when clearly they are just being hypocrits. (again i said most)

Just because you hear rumors about us americans doesn't mean its true. I know for a fact that there are more hot girls in my school than i could count. I have seen 2 TWO girls so far that are fat like i can't get around them in the lunch line -.-

Oh, and my school has 1500 people in it. 2 of which are over weight out of 1500. What does that tell you..

I have talked to many europeans, pretty much all of which asked me if all Women in america are fat. No they aren't, they are just like europeans, dress the same, act the same, think the same. Most are on diets, or annorexic, or w/e (i dunno how to spell them)

Just because they dress with some skin showing, doesn't make them a slut. Every single girl dresses like that, because it is what is "in" or "cool" in this day and age. If you catagorized every girl by the way they dress, every girl would be a slut.

Oh and Owa when i said shallow I ment like a person wouldn't date a girl specifically because they are un-attractive or a little over wieght or something. Personally I go more for their personality. I'd rather be with a non attractive girl but is my type then a hot girl that is like every other girl in the world.

chavs/kevs/barrys etc / Time after time i see tarted up bints going out
Absolutely NO clue what that means :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.chavscum.co.uk >_> and bints is just a term for women =O......

I kinda agree with Mystix here, if you dont like, dont look, i just dont wanna get involved in someones life because of how disgusting they look.

nZ

Best answers
well here in da UK girls dress according to how they look, if they're sxc they dress like hoes , if they fat they wear jumpers to cover it , we get alot of people who speak their mind over here especially where i live :p e.g Fat girl walks past with tight shirt belly hanging out...random boys walk past her, 2seconds later "FFFFAATTYY" they laugh n carry on walking. It probably why theres so many punchups :S

LOL chavscum tht is da funniest webby, takes da piss out ofall da townies out there lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my school there are 2, note them, 2 women who are overweight. One of them is a butt ugly bish, while the other one is thinner and much cooler. BUT, in Norway we've still got our decency, so you won't see anyone dressing like hoes unless they actually are hoes =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Just because you hear rumors about us americans doesn't mean its true. I know for a fact that there are more hot girls in my school than i could count. I have seen 2 TWO girls so far that are fat like i can't get around them in the lunch line -.-

Oh, and my school has 1500 people in it. 2 of which are over weight out of 1500. What does that tell you..
I forget. It was either 40% or 60% of all Americans are obese. What America needs is more super hot Swedish girls.

Best answers
wanna know something so scary it aint funny (well too you maybe)\

I live in Massachusetts. I live in a small suburbian town next to the biggest town in the country, Framingham (yes the biggest TOWN in the country)
Anyway heres this
My school (im an 8th grader) has alot more girls than boys and alot of them are hot! and they all dress like sluts (i hate that word so much). Anyway my town has so many gangsters it is never funny aand insult them you get hit hard O_O . And since sluts + gangsters = o_O :devsmile: :yes: no boys (fat or skinny or anything else im the fat one/Big boned. Planning on football :p) get them only the semi- slutty or ugly ones. Enough of my rant and

:OFFTOPIC: Kick ass avater Hwo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I forget. It was either 40% or 60% of all Americans are obese. What America needs is more super hot Swedish girls.
And go look up the statistics of which states has the most obese people. You will see Rhode Island comes up last.

Robby said:
My school (im an 8th grader) has alot more girls than boys and alot of them are hot!
I went to a private school from 7th - 9th grade. Because that school used to be an all girls school, there are more girls then guys. There are a total of 500 students. i think 300ish are girls. And they are HOT! :laff: I've never thought I would be around so many beautiful girls at one time.

Then i came to the school I'm at now. And it's even better. ⌐.⌐ The only problem is the girls aren't as open minded, completely shallow, and most are very sexually active.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's not that hard to look away if you don't ilke it. and if it offends you by lookin g at them, too bad, as long as they aren't naked and being obscene, you're screwed. I never ofund it hard to look away or close my eyes. >_>

As for that picture..well, it's pretty ignorant, if you ask me.

Because everyone knows that in europe, women treat themselves to baskets of champagne regularly. :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Sigh...Its these damn Fast food resturaunts...Mainly McD's...
I can only dream of somebody bombing and destroying every single McD's on the face of the earth, and if allot of ppl die..think of them as sacrifices for the greater good of mankind and future generations of ppl..

Arent I Evil?...heh
Heh, I actually took the time to read this post of yours. Instead of just looking at the picture. (<.< >.> I couldn't help it!)

And if what you say happened, I wouldn't be alive today, thanks aka i worked at McDonalds. -.-' Not only that but i see beautiful women eat at mc donalds alllll the time. <.< It's funny what they would do to get free food there..... I won't get into detail.

Best answers
Let me do a little edit to my post. Only about 3 girls are sluts easy. All the other girls DRESS like em. I mean hell one girl always wheres a V shape shirt with a midriff. Actually let me put this is in easier terms. shes violating school rules and no one cares!!! lol!!! I mean it too O_O o_O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
And go look up the statistics of which states has the most obese people. You will see Rhode Island comes up last.
I was referring to the country, not a single state. Rhode Island also comes up last cause it doesnt have nearly as many people as other states do, so yeah...

America (according to American scientists as well as others) is the fattest country in the world.

nZ

Best answers
Its true, it wz in the news as a health issue over here in UK at one point , apparently every fast food restaurant in america used 3times the amount of grease and fat as england do. And everything is cheaper

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I was referring to the country, not a single state. Rhode Island also comes up last cause it doesnt have nearly as many people as other states do, so yeah...

America (according to American scientists as well as others) is the fattest country in the world.
Rhode Island's population is double that of Alaska -.-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why. Try comparing Rhode Island's population to a state people give a **** about -_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix said:
and that european comparison is bull****... id love to see that girls face.. or a smile? hehe
Mystix wins. Don't forget to check her pits too. :]

Best answers
Inakuro said:
I know, and I know, I'm a talker today...

Well, seeing alot of girls and their new style, is kinda... lame.. I don't know why they think they can get boys by showing there fatness bellys and stuff. Seriosly, c'mon, if I were a girl, I wouldn't wear a freaking tight-ass shirt, and let the boy's seeing my big tits and fat belly through my shirt. This is a major problem in our society, and I see this alot too in Las Vegas, where I roam around and look at the ground all day... So, if your girlfriend is in this new style and crap... god... make her go get a shirt. I don't think this style working out for me. For crying out loud, if you look closley, you can almost see their nips, without using the freaking bra. If you thinking i'm freaking crazy, don't post at all. I'm tired of seeing this around my home town. I also hear freaking fat teens argueing Resturant Managers for making them fat. I also don't understand that too, C'mon, SALAD POSTERS ARE POSTED UP, are they freaking blind? What has become of this world today? ;(
and how is this at all new, this has been out for years, i wouldnt mind my gf dress like that when were out together, ever heard of the term "easy access"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom