Girls?

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
You have to look at the source off the problem, which is the media, movies, and these so called "fashion experts" who use any kind of public outlet to enforce their "popular" style. They only try to set, sometimes overbearing standards, for women these days, while they rack up in the revenue department. It's just twisted circle of "special interests" being achieved materialisticly through subliminal and also actually very straight forward messages, that sadly, women these days are mentally hypnotized by, the advertisements using the catch-and-bait game of a possible future regret.

In the world today, for women, it's a life-long beauty pagent.
Sorta like wanna-be punk Avril, amirite?

Best answers
Inakuro said:
I know, and I know, I'm a talker today...

Well, seeing alot of girls and their new style, is kinda... lame.. I don't know why they think they can get boys by showing there fatness bellys and stuff. Seriosly, c'mon, if I were a girl, I wouldn't wear a freaking tight-ass shirt, and let the boy's seeing my big tits and fat belly through my shirt. This is a major problem in our society, and I see this alot too in Las Vegas, where I roam around and look at the ground all day... So, if your girlfriend is in this new style and crap... god... make her go get a shirt. I don't think this style working out for me. For crying out loud, if you look closley, you can almost see their nips, without using the freaking bra. If you thinking i'm freaking crazy, don't post at all. I'm tired of seeing this around my home town. I also hear freaking fat teens argueing Resturant Managers for making them fat. I also don't understand that too, C'mon, SALAD POSTERS ARE POSTED UP, are they freaking blind? What has become of this world today? ;(
I know what you mean. These fat, ugly girls, with IQs lower than 100 and only take school courses because their friends are in it. Always wearing bright pink clothing, generally expensive stuff that looks gross anyways.

Even the disgusting gothic type girls do it; look the same as the preppies, only with thousands of piercings, black clothes... Rude as hell..

Most girls at our school don't comlain that they're fat, they just take out their frustration on the nice, cool, respectable guys... like me.

After a full day of talking to friends, complaining, getting bad grades and being total airheads.... they go home, and give their drugged-up, skater retard boyfriends a blow job.......

I hate highschool.

Once my english teacher made us right a page of stuff about what the perfect spouse would be.... At the very end, I put ".... excluding all highschool girls"

What really ticks me off: because I choose not to have shallow, stupid girls around makes everyone assume I'm homosexual.. Society sucks.

[Edit]: If I'm incoherrent or I went extremely off topic, I'm sorry.... Reall tired :tired:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Haha, you just categorized alot of high school stereotypes. :p

I could care less about high school right now, I chill with my friends and if I happen to meet a girl that appeals to me, then I'mkillign tow birds with one stone.

I hate people who use words like "sellout" and they are jus stupid hypocrites in high school. I don't like to associate people into groups like "prep jock goth punk" or whatever by the style of clothes they wear. Hell, I might wear an American eagle shirt one day then a Volcom or some other shirt that a completely different clique bases it's "style" around just because I like to wear different clothes. :p

Best answers
Magus said:
Haha, you just categorized alot of high school stereotypes. :p

I could care less about high school right now, I chill with my friends and if I happen to meet a girl that appeals to me, then I'mkillign tow birds with one stone.

I hate people who use words like "sellout" and they are jus stupid hypocrites in high school. I don't like to associate people into groups like "prep jock goth punk" or whatever by the style of clothes they wear. Hell, I might wear an American eagle shirt one day then a Volcom or some other shirt that a completely different clique bases it's "style" around just because I like to wear different clothes. :p
true, when i was in highschool i wasnt associated in any cliques at all, cliques i believe are more racial then what you wore, for example theres the group of asians that all hang together, which is split into all the koreans, then the rest, then was all the rich white kids in one clique, and also the goths, and the black and puerto ricans, i had friends in all of them, sometimes i hang out with my asian friends, or some times i hang out with my white or black friends, i didnt notice any real difference hanging out with any at all, but then agian we all do the same activity together, which was to get high, but then agian my asian friends always had the best **** to smoke from

Best answers
Wow, what a sum up...

I gave up on trying to get girls.. I gave up on friends.. Hell, I even gave up on giving a damn.

Last year I was more conservative, cuz I was at a new school, and I didn't know anybody, and... Then I screwed it all up, and I have possibly only 1 friend, and people who want to be my friends but are so damned obnoxious and I refuse to have them as friends... And I met some cool, nice girls, and then I ****ed up even having friendships with them, and so now, in round 2, I just say "**** it all"...

I don't try to make friends, I don't care what people think of me... Guys call me g4y, girls call me stalker. Big deal... they're shallow, all of'em. And most of'em aint even good lookin'...

I wouldn't mind a girlfriend, but I don't really have the time... or the money. I'm sick of bending over backwards for all these immature fools... Kirk said it best when he said "Let them die!"

The thing about my school is that they are DECIDEDLY their own cliques... It's not so much that they all dress the same... it's the fact that all the people in the school that think the same WEAR the same stuff.

None of these people think differently. They're either goth (subdivisions including punk and skater) or Preppy (sub divisions including jocks and airheads)... And they choose to dress the parts.

If you see a person in black in this school, yeah, they're goth: They're rude, self-involved and inclinced to spit on academics because they're "different".

If you see a person in pink, frilly crap in this school, yeah, they're preppy: They act nice at first, but if you seem just a little bit different they think you're dirt.

I'm totally screwed in this small, Canadian town: I was born in Georgia, so living up here is a sin of some sort, I don't hang out, I don't go to parties, I like doing my homework, my hair is long... what really screws me over is 1) I don't do drugs, 2) I'm a nice, old-fashioned guy, 3) I'm mature... the only thing I got working for me? My southern accent... These girls are so shallow... They dig the fact that I'm a "redneck," but beyond that to hell with me.

... Highschool sucks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* Loner, jk man. I know how you feel. It's easy to make friends dude, all you do is be yourself, and not "trying" to be stupid.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Wow, what a sum up...

I gave up on trying to get girls.. I gave up on friends.. Hell, I even gave up on giving a damn.

Last year I was more conservative, cuz I was at a new school, and I didn't know anybody, and... Then I screwed it all up, and I have possibly only 1 friend, and people who want to be my friends but are so damned obnoxious and I refuse to have them as friends... And I met some cool, nice girls, and then I ****ed up even having friendships with them, and so now, in round 2, I just say "**** it all"...

I don't try to make friends, I don't care what people think of me... Guys call me g4y, girls call me stalker. Big deal... they're shallow, all of'em. And most of'em aint even good lookin'...

I wouldn't mind a girlfriend, but I don't really have the time... or the money. I'm sick of bending over backwards for all these immature fools... Kirk said it best when he said "Let them die!"

The thing about my school is that they are DECIDEDLY their own cliques... It's not so much that they all dress the same... it's the fact that all the people in the school that think the same WEAR the same stuff.

None of these people think differently. They're either goth (subdivisions including punk and skater) or Preppy (sub divisions including jocks and airheads)... And they choose to dress the parts.

If you see a person in black in this school, yeah, they're goth: They're rude, self-involved and inclinced to spit on academics because they're "different".

If you see a person in pink, frilly crap in this school, yeah, they're preppy: They act nice at first, but if you seem just a little bit different they think you're dirt.

I'm totally screwed in this small, Canadian town: I was born in Georgia, so living up here is a sin of some sort, I don't hang out, I don't go to parties, I like doing my homework, my hair is long... what really screws me over is 1) I don't do drugs, 2) I'm a nice, old-fashioned guy, 3) I'm mature... the only thing I got working for me? My southern accent... These girls are so shallow... They dig the fact that I'm a "redneck," but beyond that to hell with me.

... Highschool sucks.
your a fool to think that highschool is the only place to make friends or get girls, hell when i was in school, most of my friends didnt even go to my school, the majority of people i knew in my school were more rather aquiantences then friends, i graduated two years ago and i never seen anyone i know from highschool anymore, i just contact one once in a while if me and my friends are in need to get high or somethin

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
your a fool to think that highschool is the only place to make friends or get girls, hell when i was in school, most of my friends didnt even go to my school, the majority of people i knew in my school were more rather aquiantences then friends, i graduated two years ago and i never seen anyone i know from highschool anymore, i just contact one once in a while if me and my friends are in need to get high or somethin
very true, i dont see any1 of my older friends...i made new one..
i think my life just started after highschool..

ps, my girlfriend looks like angelina jolie, so no stupid clothes or fat belly's
secky bodyh !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not that I don't feel for you Wolf, because your life sounds like it's not so great, but really... you seem to hate when people categorize you and write you off (g4y, stalker, etc.) and here you go, writing off everybody else. A little hypocritical.

Best answers
Inakuro said:
*cough* Loner, jk man. I know how you feel. It's easy to make friends dude, all you do is be yourself, and not "trying" to be stupid.
;/ Actually, I am a loner... And I am myself.. and myself does not give a damn about these *******s.

SSJ Toast said:
Pardon me, but you're the fool here. I never once said, nor implied, that I thought the only place to make friends or get girls. I'm actually making friends and meeting girls that are in college.

HitoKiri said:
Not that I don't feel for you Wolf, because your life sounds like it's not so great, but really... you seem to hate when people categorize you and write you off (g4y, stalker, etc.) and here you go, writing off everybody else. A little hypocritical.
On the contrary, my life is fine (with the exception of the fact that I don't have a job yet).. I'm beginning to pull my grades up, I was on the football team, I have a lot of fun in my little life... My life only goes downhill between the time periods of 8:00 am to 3:07, monday to friday... and that's because of the people here, sadly.

When I came into this very room to use the computer, a kid threw a pencil at me... That one pencil is an example of what I have to put up with. Now it's pencils... When I get to shop class, it'll be nails and screws and sometimes even fists.

Maybe I am being a little hypocritical... but I believe the golden rule works both ways: someone treats you like crap, you go right back with the same.

The sad thing is, these people deserve to be written off, as you put it. They're all the same. There's absolute no differentiation here. I'm the most "different" part about this school.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Pardon me, but you're the fool here. I never once said, nor implied, that I thought the only place to make friends or get girls. I'm actually making friends and meeting girls that are in college.
Wolf Devil said:

... Highschool sucks.
if that isnt implying the point i was trying to prove then you tell me what is

FaerieVamp

F
to get back on topic for a minute.....

most of you guys are such freakin pigs... if a girl wants to dress a certain way then more power to her
if you don't like it you know what you can do

DONT LOOK AT HER....simple as that

i dont wear tight clothes because that's not my style, but sometimes make that most of the time people feel pressure to fit in and with society today it's "show me more skin" so they feel they have to wear crap like that

Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
if that isnt implying the point i was trying to prove then you tell me what is
It's merely summing up what my highschool is like, and that I find it to totally blow chunks. I never said "I'm never going to get friends or girls in this highschool, so I'm doomed for life" or anything of that sort...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FaerieVamp said:
to get back on topic for a minute.....

most of you guys are such freakin pigs... if a girl wants to dress a certain way then more power to her
if you don't like it you know what you can do

DONT LOOK AT HER....simple as that

i dont wear tight clothes because that's not my style, but sometimes make that most of the time people feel pressure to fit in and with society today it's "show me more skin" so they feel they have to wear crap like that
I don't like to look at gore. Does that mean that I should just look the other way and shut up about it? Nope. It means that I should be able to say that I'd rather see puppies than gore.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Here is jolly old england, your steriotypical views make me chortle into my morning cup o'cha. My butler also finds it quite amusing, while we sit in my stately mansion, listening to the gramaphone and disgussing those horrid commoners, what what.

Not everything can just be dragged into a few idealist groups, everyones different, dresses how they want, acts how they want, does what they want (to a point of course) in my small part of the world, we have an incredibly high teanage pregnancy rate, but that doesnt make all teanage girls sluts now does it? of course, everyones entitled to there own views, but that doesnt automatically make your views right.

Got to go now old sport, got to get to the fox hunt in the bently.
Cherio.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Solidus...i want to shoot you right now ~_~ as do probably a few other english people around here <:E

Denying a girl her clothing freedom can have side effects; girls are sensitive about their appearance, and if judged in a negative way, will lose self confidence. If **** like that happens, and you dont feel guilty, youre ****ed in the head. Thats my opinion anyway >_>

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Wow, what a sum up...

... Highschool sucks.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, look, maybe if you weren't so negative, and would stop complaining then you'd have friends.

If you weren't so ****ing critical you'd probably have a total of atleast two friends, and you seem just as shallow as everyone else. You group people, and you judge people from the sounds of things.

You sir, need to stop taking things so serious. The fact you have long hair, don't do drugs, and do homework doesn't mean ****. The fact you think doing drugs is a thing popular people do is ignorant. I have long hair too, and I don't do drugs, and I do homework, and I'm nice. The difference seems to be that I'm a care-free kind of guy. I don't care what people think or do. Open your mind.

All you negative people talking about school is getting annoying. School can be fun, it is what you make of it. In grade 7 I had no friends, I had a few, but not many. So you know what I did? I started acting a little more mature, I listened to people more, I changed shampoo, I lost some weight, now in grade 10 I have loads of friends, I got an awsome girlfriend, and I'm loving life. i'm not trying to be a ****, but I hate to see people not enjoying life. Life is awsome. Take your negative energy and do something with it, be creative, you may not change the world, but who cares?

Bah, whatever, just people need to stop caring so much about how people dress, DOES IT REALLY MATTER? Does it piss you off? Good, then stop paying attention to it, and use your time for something else then complaining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, let me think.. Most girls in my highschool hate me.. And most guys really really dislike me.. Making friends isn't easy.. I'll tell you that much. Especially when you are branded, branding makes it practically impossible to make friends.. They judge you once, and that's it. Actually, my entire life sux but meh. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than be loved for someone I'm not." - Unknown. <------ Fits in here

Best answers
Avenger said:
They judge you once, and that's it. Actually, my entire life sux but meh. "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than be loved for someone I'm not." - Unknown. <------ Fits in here
Thats nicely said, but thats was about you ?
not about girls ?...or you have to be a girl..
lol j/k
nice said man, yeah you are kinda right...sometimes girls look at you and wenn they dont like you at the first sight they think : whatever !
anyways, you might talk to them later or something and sometimes they really start to like you since they dont know you personal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom