Girls?

Best answers
yeah....1 its kinda disturbing to see fat chicks in tight shirts whats more disturbing is all guys gunning for one girl then talkig about how the screwed her and what not...is it really nessisary? (yes i spelled that wrong) next i don't care if ppl in high school think im a homo or i have problems why? because i know i won't see any of these idiots so instead of consintrading (damn i can't spell) on chicks i do work/school work/ESF+DOD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FaerieVamp said:
to get back on topic for a minute.....

most of you guys are such freakin pigs... if a girl wants to dress a certain way then more power to her
if you don't like it you know what you can do

DONT LOOK AT HER....simple as that

i dont wear tight clothes because that's not my style, but sometimes make that most of the time people feel pressure to fit in and with society today it's "show me more skin" so they feel they have to wear crap like that
you just contradicted yourself, firstly by saying if a girl wans to dress a certain way then more power to her, then by saying that actually they dont want to they just feel they have to.

theres a preview button for a reason ;)

and on the topic...meh, women disgust me....not as much as guys do...but at this moment in time all bar 2 women disgust me utterly. hence, i dont look, nor care to judge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt really call it hate filled, its just people stating that some people need to dress more conservatively according to their looks, its a harsh harsh fact, but beautiful people can get away with wearing tight small clothes, and "fat" or "large" people cannot, its not astheaticly pleasing. and yes, im slightly tipsy while typing this, so dont take offence...

Best answers
Offtopic:

Man wolf devil, if id have to judge id say its prett much your own fault, like owa said.. Dude wake up! maybe if you one day went to school happily, said hi to people and then after school joined sum of your classmates for parties or just a beer at the local cafe or bar..
Seriously, i dunno if you think its cuz of your appearance that they dont like you, but thats bs - i know many guys and girls that are a bit chubby, perhaps even ugly and stuff but i dont mind.. Theyre happy as they are, and thats pretty much what matters - nobody likes a guy who sticks to himself all the time and doesnt talk to anybody.

So what you do now is that you agree with another guy that you hold a party somewhere, and you invite alot of ppl from the school and theyll think: "hey the guy has got initiative" and maybe youll find out theyr not that shallow..

Generally im just sick and tired of ppl whining and blaming to all sides over things they should take care of themselves.

Ontopic:
Sayin they should all die (the girls) thats so ****ed up man and shut up bout it. theres nothing better than girls dressing in tight clothes and stuff, brings spice to the schoollife :p

FaerieVamp

F
Almighty_gir said:
you just contradicted yourself, firstly by saying if a girl wans to dress a certain way then more power to her, then by saying that actually they dont want to they just feel they have to.

theres a preview button for a reason ;)
yes, there is a preview button for a reason.. maybe to fix your spelling errors

anyways going back to what i said so i can explain myself more clear....
girls feel they have to dress a certain way because of freakin society, so if they "feel the need" to dress that way let them... they want to fit in like most other people

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I swear to God this whole topic is making me want to go to school tomorrow in a pair of ass-less chaps. Just to see the reactions. o_O.

add

Force Pit Member
Best answers
then do it im sure your male fans will love that! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom