Girls?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back on topic, please, gentlemen.

Well, I've never really cared, myself, what people want to ornament themselves with. As long as it makes them happy, then it's good. I don't believe that it's my, or anybody else's place to decide how a person wishes to dress.

A person's taste is their own is what it boils down to. If they are satisfied with themselves, what more needs to be accomplished?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotta love these threads ^_^ in which theres a stereotypical view of something ^_^, true some girls may walk around like that, but wtf are we to judge? Dont like it? Dont look. Loads of men walk around with no shirt on, and it aint nice when its one of them fat builders is hot, so decides to remove his vest or something. But sometimes its done for a reason. Besides Slim, you know you like it really

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I've never had that problem in Norway =/ Most hot women wear nearly no clothes at all, while the fat ones cover themselves up! In Oslo I see like 10 hot chicks every single place I go! And I never notice the fatties, since they hide and cover themselves up. Oh man, I can't wait for summer again, I must go to Oslo and just walk the streets.. Mwhahahaha, suffer you peeps who have to see fat chicks not covering themselves up! Mwhahahaah!

Retired
Best answers
everybody lives the way they want to live, whether or not I like what they doing is kinda irrelevant. basically what Majin_you said.

ofcourse hot girls are nice to look at, and even more when they barely wear a thing, but that's only natural ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
are u a guy or a dumbass(i dont mean to flame u or something)....every guy should know, hot girls try to be populair and only wanna hang out with the populair guys...ugly ones do not know what to do and instead of looking at a dudes outside...they rather look at the inside...hot girls do the opposite...

through school, because of my guitar playing and being the captain of the rugby team....i was the popular guy :S but it still pissed me off...

Best answers
Wtf is that complain about dude? I think your in fact just a little fattie yourself, who sits in front of your computer all day, except when you go to school - in school you see all those hot chicks in their hot clothes and oh damn you want 'em, but because theyre unreachable for you, you choose to look down on em and call em bithces and what.. Man get af life :) play some guitar and pump a bit..

Best answers
damn i'm lucky i have a super model sweet girl....
and yes...i'm proud of it !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
martinfalch said:
Wtf is that complain about dude? I think your in fact just a little fattie yourself, who sits in front of your computer all day, except when you go to school - in school you see all those hot chicks in their hot clothes and oh damn you want 'em, but because theyre unreachable for you, you choose to look down on em and call em bithces and what.. Man get af life :) play some guitar and pump a bit..
incredably harsh thing to say, to anyone.... plus most of us have our pics in the pics thread, so look there if you want to know whos fat and who isnt (which no one is) also, im not a schoolboy anymore, im 19.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't like larger girls. Or whatever, just don't look at them. Simple as that.

Now if you're shallow, well then, I feel sorry for you.

Best answers
nothing wrong with being a big guy. I am most likely the biggest out of anyone here...but like i said before...few singles, few drinks, a car and a strip club with a pole...who can ask for more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
precicely, i used to be huwowge...ive only recently started working out, but not to lose weight, just to become more healthy. nothin wrong with being big...i am exactly how nature intended :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
If you don't like larger girls. Or whatever, just don't look at them. Simple as that.
What if they're so big, no matter where you look, you see them?

Meh, i like girls who are physically attractive. Im sorry. If i see a someone chubby wearing a mini skirt and a tank top, i cant help but cringe.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly don't give how someone dresses. Are we not allowed to express ourselves anymore? So what if someone dresses like a "slut" as you put it. Let them, it is the choice they made, not you. So stop worrying about it.

Not wanting to date someone because they are disgustly gross, isn't shallow, it is just honesty. I know a girl who is easily 250 pounds, she is like 5'6" and does not shower from what I can tell. I wouldn't date her, and not many people would, but I certainly do not tell her this, being shallow is when (in my opinion) you pick on someone, be it behind their back, or to their face. Although, I've been blessed enough to have a girlfriend with some hardcore awsome style, and a good personality. Not to mention she is super pretty, woot :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I think, if they're self secure enough to be ""fat"" and wear what it takes to be "socialy acceptable" then more power to 'em.

Best answers
Ok i agree with the media thing but why arn't parents involved? If I had daughter and I saw her dress like that, I would tell her to go change i dont care what the world says my daughter is not gonna dress like a slut. The fact that parents let their children dress that way is another issue. My mom gets on my ass when my pants sag. She went out and bought me a belt and goes here wear it i dont want to see your ass...Ya know what I thank her for that. I see a lot of guys sag and its gross. I look at girls dressed like sluts and i shake my head..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno man. One of the hottest girls I ever knew was a buck fifty...but she moved like a goddess and everything was in great proportion.

As for sluts, all I have to say is, I hate sluts, but what I do like is a strong willed woman, and unfortunately...dem's da hoo-ahz.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay, i understand that women should feel free to dress like they want, and i respect that, even if they are hideously overweight and fugly, its really up to them. What pisses me off is their attitude (some of them) some are complete bullshy and arrogant *****es, and get highly offended if somebody says something about the way they look, or the way they dress, in my world, if you make a decision to make yourself stand out from the crowd, you have to accept what comes along with that, society wont change for you.

Time after time i see tarted up bints going out, and looking rediculously disgusting but it doesnt bother me, untill they get in a paddy about some kid calling one a fat *****, or they think they have this huge personality cuz they're over weight and completely extrovert, which really pee's me off when i see how they will arrogantly take the piss out of anyone they see and be as loud and as obnoxious as they can possibly be, and if anyone says something back to them, its the end of the world. Its like some of these people live in a fantasy world, like some how they're absolutely drop dead gorgeous and this means they can do what they want, thats what pee's me off about these "fat sluts" i couldnt give a **** about how they look, but people with bullshy stuck up attitudes (like myself, but im more introverted) really get to me. I dont think some of these people realise how hideous they look anyway, its like they cant face up to what they are.

If you're from britain, you'll know about chavs/kevs/barrys etc, they are also much alike, they litter the streets with this "aire" of authority, and most are completely arrogant and completely selfish. They dress up in what ever's "bling" and dictate to everyone what is right to wear. The chav girls (some can be quite nice looking) dress slightly slutty, sometimes completely slutty, but if you look at them, and they dont like the look of you, its like you dont have permission to look at them, and they think of you as a pervert.

Basically in my book it all comes down to, people can do what they want, but dont involve me in your life.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sigh...Its these damn Fast food resturaunts...Mainly McD's...
I can only dream of somebody bombing and destroying every single McD's on the face of the earth, and if allot of ppl die..think of them as sacrifices for the greater good of mankind and future generations of ppl..

Arent I Evil?...heh

Best answers
i know there is no slut at agae of 10 but they still try to act sexy for some reason X(
every time me and my frined passes a girl group(groups that grils usually form to talk about stuff not sure wut...)
and they stare at use jsut staring
me and my friend gat creeped
so we run
and the girls that are fat
like me....
i ****ing dunno why
they all fat they stare all shy????
WAH!
and i hate fat ppl
need mroe hot ppl :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom