General forum related question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm good, man. Just came back to see how this place was doing. It's not much better than when I left.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still here man, we can fix this, we have the technology!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's worth fixing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh trust me, they were messed up when I left. I'm not exactly new here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me man, out of the ashes of the fallen empire, we could rise to be gods! Gods of the ESF forum, we'd have *****es and booze and could live like kings. You and me man, I can't imagine staging a coup like this with anyone else.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to stop posting as Hybibby is no longer part of the community, but I've been around too long to allow Dam's stupid 12 year old ass to destroy the forum by proxy. If it has to go down, it should at least be at the hands of someone clever.

So as professional ESF Forum reviver, I offer the community my services. All I require is free reign. Why?

Because this forum loves drama, and I bring the mother****ing rain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me man, out of the ashes of the fallen empire, we could rise to be gods! Gods of the ESF forum, we'd have *****es and booze and could live like kings. You and me man, I can't imagine staging a coup like this with anyone else.
Find us something worth staging a coup on and I'm on board. This place? I'll pass, thanks.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give us time to sort this out please. I can say that all the decisions made this weekend are in flux and under review because people on the forum staff aren't in agreement with what went down and what should happen. Devs were involved at some point and the whole thing is rather sticky. That said, people who want to be in flux and in review can feel free to join the people who might be coming back.

Lets not blow everything out of proportion like it has been, from both ends of the lit dynamite stick, already.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if they're all brought back, the forum is in a sorry state. Exhibit A would be the fact more than one person thinks Dam is worth following and/or fighting for. I mean....Jesus. That's pretty bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if they're all brought back, the forum is in a sorry state. Exhibit A would be the fact more than one person thinks Dam is worth following and/or fighting for. I mean....Jesus. That's pretty bad.
This.

I'm all for sorting out issues and having person A apologise to person B cause they were a dick. But seriously, the Damaera worship is ******* ridiculous. If this community is gonna die, let it be at the hands of a Mosque discussion or renewable energy debate in Germany, not an immature little ****stick. You can do better ESF, truly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In other words, let me kill the forum.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We must kill it before it turns into one of those cliche gaming forums where random noobs post how awesome stuff is, ask for tutorials on how to win, or claim how much they own.

It's much better when it's just us trolls playing our waiting games.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This forum will nevar die. NEVAR

Even if I am the last person here with Jason.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No worries. Some old dinosaurs still lurk around. they just cba to log in each time.. >.< like me.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This.

I'm all for sorting out issues and having person A apologise to person B cause they were a dick. But seriously, the Damaera worship is ******* ridiculous. If this community is gonna die, let it be at the hands of a Mosque discussion or renewable energy debate in Germany, not an immature little ****stick. You can do better ESF, truly.
Sad but true. It used to be different back in the day when i registered(2006-2007).
Now i'm getting sick and tired of Damaera jokes, "green" jokes and "you will give" jokes(i admit this one is a little funny).

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now i'm getting sick and tired of Damaera jokes, "green" jokes and "you will give" jokes(i admit this one is a little funny).
I hear you man. Its getting on my nerves to. Damn troll jokes being used into oblivion and milked more than the DBZ franchise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's both ways though, not just the community of Damaera worshippers but the forum staffs censoring of his name and the shortened version was quite ridiculous.

Personally, I think everybody needs to get over this nonsense. Shake hands and move on.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's both ways though, not just the community of Damaera worshippers but the forum staffs censoring of his name and the shortened version was quite ridiculous.

Personally, I think everybody needs to get over this nonsense. Shake hands and move on.
I agree. Unban everyone and give them one last chance. It would be as close to normal as it can ever get.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. Unban everyone and give them one last chance. It would be as close to normal as it can ever get.
If everyone gets unbanned, I want my actual account back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom