Fusion chars -Read b4 close plz-

Best answers
y dont the team just add them in and balence them like they do with all other charecters. I mean it dont have to be spot on like the show, its a game 4 crying out loud, and goku Vs veggteo how is that weird, ITS A GAME. I'll like 2 see both carrecters in.

Best answers
I agree...Seeing double characters ain't as weird/crazy like Krillin beating the hell out of Buu :).

Best answers
I dont see too much variety in the fusion chars attacks (aside from gotenks....he might not be bad)....Id rather see and adroid, tien or someone more unique. But like i said...gotenks wouldnt be bad,,,,he as alot of unique attacks.

Best answers
heres a more fair idea... how bout u have to get a normal character to a certain powerlevel to be able to use fusion characters, so basically u unlock them at a certain PL.. and if u are under that PL all u see is the pic of the fusion chars in the "C" menu, and the required PL to unlock them etc.

Best answers
vegetto : generic beam, final kamehameha, spiritbomb(big and small), stronger ki blast or stronger renzoku, big bang attack, kame torpedo, senzubean
and he's PL of goku + PL of vegeta...
and why should it be weird... i mean you can add for example 4 goku-bots right?
and final kamehameha shouldn't be too strong so if it's a stronger then big bang and vegetto should get it when transformed... just an idea^_^

Best answers
I like the idea of unlocking Fusion Characters, or make them as final transes! for example Trunks would get Gotenks, Goku would get Gogeta, Vegeta would get Vegetto! Gogeta would be like Vegetto, but have different types of attacks, Gogeta more Goku like with small addition of Vegeta, Vegetto more Vegeta like with small addition of Goku - easy isn't it;)!
EDIT:
maybe add potaras;) Buucell, or Friezakrillin lol super characters:p

Best answers
Piccolo with Nail;) Krillin with...... Bulma hehe ok I must stop it with Bulma but she is just my favourite DB character;)

But I think not all characters need the same thing, others would get something different, it's like attacks, Frieza attacks are much different than Vegeta = different tactic, soo others would get something different just to make game playable;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this has been suggested a thousand times over

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom