Fusion chars -Read b4 close plz-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this is not the suggestion that's like "add fusion!!!" This is the suggestion:

I would like Fusion Charecter's. In title screen where you choose charecters. Not where you fuse just custom chars like vegetto gogeta gotenks etc.. All I want is vegetto gotenks.... That's all!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I am asking that

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you're not asking for characters to be able to fuse, but characters formed from fusion in the show to be added?

i dont see anything wrong with that

Best answers
That would be the best way to have them added without the confusing fusion of two characters crap.
Vegetto would have to have the best starting pl....big load of strong attacks...uhm, what could be done to make sure he isnt just the damn best character there is making others worthless to choose?

One thing would seem odd though...

*Goku flys around the map*
Goku : omg how can you be vegetto when you need me as part of your fusion O_O
Vegetto : i duno i just comed here LOL!!11

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's right lol. The game would be unbalanced after adding a god-like character. Vegetto would have the strongest moves, would be the fastest, and would have the most hp. Now who would you rather choose: Vegeta? or Vegetto?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt want vegetto in. i'd rather have gotenks.. he can have regular form then ssj then ssj3.. vegetto only has ssj

EDIT: when you die with gotenks, it should show a bright ball blast where goten and trunks models would come out from it and they'd both lie on the floor :laff:

Best answers
I like this idea then most other fusion ideas , it could work but like somone said it would be weird having 1 Veggito V 1 Goku o_o , but this is the only way that could work really , im sure this would be a nice addition to ESF , and to the person who said
The game would be unbalanced after adding a god-like character
thats why the teaem would balance it so veggito isnt a god like character

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because theyre a fusion character doesnt mean they have to be super strong. Krillin is one weak mofo, and buu isnt. But its balanced.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we see gokus fight gokus, why would this be weird?

well, you could have them take like an hour to trans to balance stuff out.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...

Goku -> Kame, Kame torp, Solar flare, spirit bomb
Vegeta-> Gallit gun, renzoku, FF, BB
Gogetto-> What, mix them?

No matter who you fuse, you wont get an original character, you'll end up with a bunch of attacks the other characters already have, and probably an unbalanced combonation of them.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Bolt V2 said:
it would be weird having 1 Veggito V 1 Goku o_o
Explain to me how that is any different than Goku vs Goku, Piccolo vs Piccolo, etc etc I could go on for every character if I wanted.

It would be kinda cool if they added them in, but don't get your hopes up.

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Explain to me how that is any different than Goku vs Goku, Piccolo vs Piccolo, etc etc I could go on for every character if I wanted.
I was talking bout if ESF were based on the show , by having player limits to 1 of each , then it would be weird fighting Veggito as goku or even vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Eh...

Goku -> Kame, Kame torp, Solar flare, spirit bomb
Vegeta-> Gallit gun, renzoku, FF, BB
Gogetto-> What, mix them?

No matter who you fuse, you wont get an original character, you'll end up with a bunch of attacks the other characters already have, and probably an unbalanced combonation of them.

thats why i said no vegetto no gogeta but gotenks

Best answers
imkongkong said:
thats why i said no vegetto no gogeta but gotenks
But Vegetto could have:
ki sword(or ki ray, anyway the thing that he used on Buu, just a ki beam that growes to some distance and stay without flying away)
Maybe he's attacks could be a mix of Goku and Vegeta but alike that:
Kamehameha mixed with Final Flash = Vegetto Special beam!
Goku kame torpedos(for example^^) mixed with Vegeta Renzoku = controllable renzoku that can fire amount of blasts limited only by his ki!
Maybe third special attack would be Genki Dama that he fires like BB not just throw, but create it before his hands and use small beam to fire it at opponents! also not make it contollable because it would be too powerful!

Also I think Vegetto could transform to SSJ3 but he was the most powerful fighter when he go SSJ and SSJ3 drained much energy while transforming, soo he just don't needed to transform further!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt want to play a character that is made from another.. like vegetto or gogeta.. goku and vegeta.. that would be weird with vegetto and goku vs gogeta and vegeta.. in my opinion wouldn't make too much sense.. on the other hand gotenks makes a lot of sense.. since a chibi trunks or goten wont probably be added in esf, they could be added.. in the show he had 3 transformations..

gotenks normal
gotenks ssj
gotenks ssj3

when he dies, a bright ball comes from them and you see goten and trunks lying on the ground dead.. would be pretty cool to see imo..

also he has original attacks.. kamekaze ghost attack could work where you charge one up like a kame torpedo.. u move the cursor to an enemy and it would then act like a homing missle.. it would blow on contact.. a way to not make it so spammable is to only allow a few depending at your transformation and the homing would not be so fast.. 2 for normal, 4 for ssj, and 6 for ssj3

he could also do a galactic donut attack where he'd throw 3 ki rings around a player.. if made contact, that player would be immobilized and would enter a struggle.. the attack would drain 1 hp per second, max 6 seconds in the donut.. and gotenks if quick enough he can do a simple melee into the ground where the opponent would be free once makin contact with the ground

mouth blast could also be another move

he could have a renzoku energy dan like vegeta when going to ssj3

gotenks would be an awesome character to have.. not the other two

Best answers
have you think about the Fusuon charakters as transform...so basicly you go SSJ 3 with goku and then when you ascend you get to Gogeta/vegetto

this transform goes only 5 minutes

Best answers
I like the idea :yes: ....yo dont have to make them over powerd or anything....i mean if krillin ca fight with buu, vegeta, ect. and win.....then i think it wouldnt be hard to tone down the fused chars

Gotenks: has plenty of origanal moves...lol

Veggeto: i like the ki lance thing.....dont think he had any other ones....Maybe the ones Kaba sugg, as longas they arnt too strong

think Gogeta is out of the question...since no movie/GT chars Plus its the same 2 people as veggeto

Best answers
Nice idea's but i am sure Vegetto couldnt reach ssj3.
When fighting Buu he was much stronger than buu (ssj2).
If vegeta could be a ssj3 then vegetto could reach it i guess.
So if added i'd say normal ssj and ssj2 as for gotenks normal ssj ssj3
Gotenks and Vegetto could have plenty of attacks.
And Gotenks even more...Hyperdynamic punch, Ultrasuper kick....lol he had an entire list which he used in hyperbolic time chamber....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom