Fun / Forgotten Mods

Best answers
Everything they told you about life after death is wrong.

We're all Sinners. But when we die we go to a place where we get the chance to be relieved from our sins: the Purgatory.

The Masters of Purgatory will compile an embarrassingly detailed list of your sins, and they'll place you into an arena with other Sinners. And they'll give you weapons.

Big weapons.
lol i should have seen that. I'm downloading it now thx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mods I currently play are:

Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
ESF
Natural Selection (Just got it)
TFC (only sometimes if I am bored)

I think CS is a good game, Mr. Satan you should try it with the updates and new maps :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah, there were (and are) some really cool forgotten mods ... rocket crowbar was one of my fav mods :)

hmm .. list of mods im currently playing:
----------
no public mods!
----------

... im just mapping for mods ... only a lil bit esf on lan

Best answers
Mods i play

DoD(im a grease gun whore :p)
ESF(Duh)
NS(Gorge Pwnage)
TFC(the ultimate spy :p)
SI(mmm c4 briefcase)

mods i lothe entierly

CS
CS
CS
CS
and did i mention CS?

(i hate CS cuz they still ideas and such like my bros veichles grrr)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In relpy to my swarm thread, I meant Garg, not gard or Gaurd.

Best answers
OMG someone else who played boxwars for HL!!! it is one of the coolest deathmatch games around, well was when it came out. I used to play that non-stop on lan. Ah those were the days along with other classics such as the original Unreal tornament.

If you want a fun time try get the turbo jeeps mod for battlefield 1942. It adds two massive cannon things to the back of your jeep so when you click the mouse it goes at rocket speeds. if you go over a ramp and time it properly it is quite common to hit planes out of the air with your jeep. fun fun stuff. Another clasic stunt in turbo jeeps; in the wake island map start on allies and go to the airfield. grab a jeap and blast off the small hill in the big U shape, if you lined it up right you can land on the jap aircraft carrier taking out all their planes in one big boom. better yet be on the ship when someone does it. All you see is this little dot get bigger and bigger untill it turnes into a jeep and BANG!!! fun fun stuff.

Best answers
i got holy wars but whenever and i filter it for only holy wars but when i press update it says its retrieving the list but it never does anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the problem with these mods

no one plays em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I made this thread to mainly inform people about some good mods that are dying or are just good and not extremely popular.

I want Holy Wars to be popular again, it is so fun >_<

I'm gonna set up a Holy Wars server this weekend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rather unfortunate. When I go Mod hunting, I look for SP stuff. I like to kill random things, and I like a good story.

As for MP, my faves are Science and Industry, Natural Selection(OF COURSE), a Little Mini weapons mod called Surprise, Deathmatch Classic(Pic of me owning below(I'm Goni(Highschool Nickname), they were noobs but I still had fun and racked up the kills, as well as killed other that were there earlier but left,) ESF OF COURSE, and a little something called AHL. I haven't played AHL in a good while but its amoung my VERY favourites.

I have also played Tour of Duty(A Nam mod), and The Battlegrounds(American Revolution.) THey were good, but didn't qualify.

I am sort of a mod man.

http://gonispage.freewebspace.com/images/dmc_theforge0000_80.jpg

Don't ask why it came out black&white. I also had to reduce its size by 20% to be able to be uploaded to my site.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might go looking for some other fun mods this weekend (IF I have time between playing Dark Ages and doing homework)

Best answers
Ah I tried Holy wars. I didn't like it. it's just the same as deathmatch with different weapons and pickups I didnt see anything unique about it, and all the people on the server spammed rocket launcher and it got boring after 5 minutes. No offense to those you love it.

mods i lothe entierly

CS
CS
CS
CS
and did i mention CS?

(i hate CS cuz they still ideas and such like my bros veichles grrr)
you hate CS cuz they STILL ideas and such like your bros veichles?? I have no idea what you are trying to say there. But no official CS has a vehicle in it.

PS: Hey that Dark Ages looks interesting I'm going to try the 10 day trial.

Best answers
i tried dark ages, didnt like it much, a good mmorpg thats free(full 3d GOOD graphics) is project entropia, http://www.project-entropia.com bad part is you gotta pay real money to be translated into PED's to buy items. but i got all my stuff for free from other players. good thing is you can make real money playing. 10 Peds= 1 dollar, i didnt put any money into the game but i made about 2.50$ usd!

Back on topic: I played another mod called gangwars and it OWNS!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna play the new version of CS just for the sake of running around with the riot shiled, or as some ppl have been calling it, the train door :p

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom