Fully charged beam on the Ground

Best answers
Everyone knows about it, but it's something that must be fixed(and since i didn't see it in the list of the next things that will be fixed, i opened this topic)

As you might know, when you shoot a fully charged attack(like kamehameha, final flash...) from the ground, it will blast on your face because it's too big and touches the ground

I just wanted to know what the team and the people think, and how could "we" fix it

waiting for replies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You COULD make the beam not explodable for that initial like, .5 seconds that it would be near the ground. That would fix it, but I don't know about gameplay stuff....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
5 seconds is to long.. maybe 1/2 second would be ebough to blast the beam away from you and the ground.. or 1 sec.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:eek:.. hehe.. sry. i am to sleepy... anyway. maybe they could smaller the BEGIN shot of the beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... It sound good to me...
But when firing a beam from the ground, just look up, and when it fires, bring it back down.... thats what I do.. :D

Best answers
or you could put a minimum safe distance trigger on the beams (kind of like the grenade launcher in Firearms 2.6) so that the beam will not go off untill it reaches a certain distance (like 3 meters or something) if a person gets in the way the beam doesn't explode it just does the damage to the person that the explosion would normaly do except without the blast damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is that if u were shooting forward u wouldnt ever be able to hit anything if what any of u say was in

or if u couldnt hit anything it would blow up the second the beam goes out of the safe zone or time limit

Best answers
i think if a beam gets close enough to the ground dust and rocks should fly cause of its force":)

Best answers
the dust and rock thing would be cool but it should only be for fully powered shots. Not to mention not all computers can handle that but i guess that would be an option you can turn off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id imagine that more partical effects will happen with out a doubt

so its kind of a waste to suggest stuff thats obviously gonna be in later

Best answers
if i shoot generic beams it hits me but if i shoot liek a kamehameha on the ground it doesnt hit me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom