Frieza, Cell and Buu immune to Trigger Hurt

Best answers
Ok i thought of this for esf.
Why dont we make the classes Frieza, Cell and buu be immune to trigger damage? As trigger damage is basically enviromental damage.
Those characters special abilities are, well one of them is that they can survive in any enviroment. Space, lava...This could be balanced if ur worried, im sure with attacks powergain and stats.
So Yay or nay?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no bad idea

trigger hurts are used for mappers to block off things on maps

like death drops and so on

would just fux0r maps to make them immune

Best answers
ur right...lag... or so it was said on mirc as well as the unfair advantage of being able to hide in the lave and charge attacks...well ive got it.
simple and no lag.
Those characters get a move which works like a shield that prevents trigger damage, it drains ki when ur recieving trigger hurt. and while this is on no attacks can be charged. Should melee be allowed. I dont think so. But if u like it can be. THere hibiki a soloution.
Please note this was a big thing about these characters on DBZ so it should be in. Specially if it can be balanced like that there seems no reason for it not to be!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and as i said thats still way too much work and would cause problems

not to mention would just be pointless i mean switching to an attack to shield ur self from something the mapper wants to hurt u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure the mapper had a reason y to put the trigger....
i dont think what you said should be added.....
(btw i DO hate trigger hurt!)

Best answers
I think that Trigger Hurt sucks, but especially on Freeza, Cell, and Buu (my three most favo-and used characters). Maybe they should get rid of it all together?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they wont EVER get rid of trigger hurt

its a part of the valve map engine taking it out is stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom