Freeza's Beam Attack

Do you think that this beam would be a good addition to Freeza's attacks?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Best answers
Thats going to be crazy throwing a DB and adding a generic beam to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a thing called ki u know

u cant just sit there all day psing

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So hibiki, are you coming back and saying that now it's possible to throw a ball and use a beam to push it in a PS?

Best answers
Wouldn't it be cool if frieza got his palmflare attack?
you know the one he used on Goku when goku had ascended to be "the legendary super saiyan"...
and yeah, I think frieza should get a beamattack

Best answers
Well the team says you can throw a non psable move (with acceptions to the discs and kiblasts) and then fire anybeam and power it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
So hibiki, are you coming back and saying that now it's possible to throw a ball and use a beam to push it in a PS?

i never said u couldnt o_O

Best answers
frieza really should get a beam attack idd, i dont care WHAT i'm called in a game, but i really miss ps-ing him.

Best answers
Yea Freeza does lack beams but if you have 70-90 fps like me with a fast pc and smooth game play then let the finger laser do all the work. I see the red/green markers on top of the other players so easy(even from far away) and my game runs so smoothly that i own bad with Finger Laser or Eye Laser because all u have to do is aim real quick and fire. I get called hacker due to this lolz.

Anyways if your good with Finger Laser Sniping then forget PSing... just teleport aside and Rapid Finger Laser their arse to death and if you ever reach form 2... lol then its all over 10-20 Finger Lasers per bar.

Best answers
Well Freeza will possibly be getting that telekinesis attack so maybe that will make up for his lack of a stronger beam.

Best answers
i cant wait to see how they are going to get the telekenisis to work, im so giddy :)

Master Asia

M
I can see it now, your Freeza and see an enemy charging up a beam to kill you with. You bust out telekenises and knock your opponent back canceling/knocking his beam away.

Best answers
What about freeza's Final Flash-ish attack? He used it on SS Goku. Frieza does the same pose as Vegeta's Final Flash but you don't see the beam when freeza fires it... this could also fall under the telekinesis attack but it would be cool if it was in the game that you charged as a beam but when released would hit the opponent like a melee attack and knock em back instead of a beam explosion. Since that's what it did to Goku.

Best answers
yeah and if the attack just went threw beams then you can hit people that have already fired a beam at you, i like it!

Best answers
How about if freiza gets that Pinky/Purple attack he used to destroy planet Namek with when we was fighting SSJ Goku

from what i can remember he charges a beam and then raised his hands and launched it proper fast and it destroyed most of Nameks Core

that would be a good attack if it was added and would also enable Freiza to actually have a chance in a ps because Freiza's Generic Beam vs a Kame hame ha isnt too good

Best answers
You're not suppost to use generic beam vs kamehameha. That's what deathball is for. When you aint using deathball, Frieza works better at guerilla tactics (harass them with generic beams)

Best answers
Maybe since it is a ball, a secondary fire on Deathball, but then beamform (dont flame me i know its not a deathball!!!!)

Best answers
that wouldn't look right. Besides if anyone saw my post a made a while back in some thread about power struggle when freeza throws a death ball there should be some way of psing with it like he could use his Telekenisis to push it back (no not the big stones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom