Freeza's Beam Attack

Do you think that this beam would be a good addition to Freeza's attacks?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Best answers
Here is an idea. From the look of the clip thats feeza's death ball. so why not have it the if u lets say right click and chage. The death ball turns into a beam attack.

Best answers
oh, i have a name for this attack:

"slow,-underpowered,-easly-deflected-beam-that-takes-to-long-to-charge"

or just "mesanko" for short :p

okay now back on topic, i dont think feeza needs this attack. Hes basicly complete in my eyes and doesn't need the ability to PS, If you want to PS pick Goku, Cell or, Buu. They are all better characters to pick if you want to PS with someone. I would rather have more origianl signature attacks that people could recognize as unique attacks then larger-than-normal-generic-beams being classified as "a new attack".

V'

Best answers
I got the name for the beam, the big beam attack.It would be as powerful as GG as stated.He really needs it too, he's somewhat uncomplete without a beam.

Best answers
So do away with the whole hold beam for the death ball it wouldn't be that bad.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vertigo

okay now back on topic, i dont think feeza needs this attack. Hes basicly complete in my eyes and doesn't need the ability to PS, If you want to PS pick Goku, Cell or, Buu. They are all better characters to pick if you want to PS with someone. I would rather have more origianl signature attacks that people could recognize as unique attacks then larger-than-normal-generic-beams being classified as "a new attack".

Q1. Anyone know what character is the most underplayed?

A1. Freeza...

Q2. Why is that?

A2. Because he doesn't have a beam to PS with and people get sick of being called a whore for all of his other moves.

Freeza does need a beam, and time after time I see "man Freeza really needs a beam, if he had one I would play him more." As far as the beam I posted I really cannot consider that a "generic beam" just because it lacks a name or because he doesn't use it all the time.

There are a number of attacks that are only ever used once or twice in the series like the Kame Torpedo which is getting added, Scatter Shot, Finishing Buster, GG, FF, and a few others that are already in. In the end I think Freeza will get a beam, if not this one than some other one.

Best answers
Q1. Anyone know what character is the most underplayed?
um Cell? Buu? Krillen?

Q2. Why is that?
because they are not Goku or Vegeta.

i play freeza all the time and i can use all his attacks with great ease. In fact i dont even miss the fact that he cannot PS with any of his attacks other than the Generic Beam.

Best answers
You could simply combine a name for it out of nowhere, shouldn't be too hard....hm...how about...DeathBlast? DeathBeam? Anyway, I totally agree, but I think it should charge relativly fast, and be powerfull(I think Deathball is one of the most powerfull attacks, not even fully charged) and should follow as in the clip, where the charge would increase in size depending on how much power(hitting turbo or not) making the blast totally increase in size simply to make it more noticable, but still cary the same 'turbo makes an attack stronger' power base.

Best answers
I just hope they give the poor guy a beam within the next few releases.

Best answers
No, no I don't mean poor as in bad character I mean poor as in needs a beam. I love playing as Freeza, he is a really cool character and I love his deathball the most of all the ball attacks. I just love charging it and then slowly rising off the ground with it growing bigger and bigger. :]

Best answers
I'm skilled with the Finger laser and Deathball.
It's so funny to kill all those people with the finger laser when they are fighting with someone else or if they swoop towards you.
And the Deathball is very powerful in the begin of the level.

Freeza "NEEDS" a beam, period, finnita, klaar uit, Yhoukai!

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
I just love charging it and then slowly rising off the ground with it growing bigger and bigger. :]
you too? ;)

Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
I'm skilled with the Finger laser and Deathball.
u dont really need skills 4 that...

Originally posted by GoldSaiyan
It's so funny to kill all those people with the finger laser when they are fighting with someone.
not really the fine way. kind of noobish huh? but who cares...

Best answers
I wish freeza could teleport when charging the deathball.

Best answers
Tell me, what's so noobish about the finger laser?

And you "DO" need skills to use the finger laser, some people don't sit down on their ass asking for a portion of lasers hitting in their asses you know.

Deathball + In begin of level = Kick Ass attack!!!!

Deathball + In middle of level( Everybody turned into SSJ etc)
The Deathball isn't that great anymore.

Best answers
How about "Sparkly Beam Of Dance Dance Revo-Goku".

I think it would get lots of attention;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea I love hitin ppl down then finger lasering them just so they can call me cheap...

For an attack, why not the thing when he had goku in that ball and hit him around everwhere, and if it hits anything but Frieza, it explodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom