Freeza Form 4 WIP

Bolteh2

B
haha, this isnt about jalousy... he got dozens of CORRECT crits in sos.. what does he do? he starts crying and says that the model is indeed bad compared to professional models etc (or even neds models) and he never touches the model to make it better.. so he comes to esf after a lot of crying to see all these asskissers worshipping his model etc.. get some ****ing guts and start to look at the model... dont go "omfg, it ownz" just because u were waiting for a freeza model.. this is a "MODELLING AND SKINS" forum.. not a "WHOS UR FAV CHARACTER" forum... so start critting the models and skins.. look for flaws.. look for things to improve.. jezus..

i gave him like 20 crits (points where most ppl in sos agree with) what does he say? he says "omg, u crit too much" and after that "at least other ppl like it".. wel what good modeller you are, not even willing to take crits.. htf will u ever reach a normal level when u cant take crits...

ive quit showing my models n stuff in here.. just because i never get ****ing crits. only stuff like "awesome", "amazing", "u own" etc this aint helping me or any other modeller, i want to reach a higher level in modelling.. and if u stay in here just because you feel god.. well then ur stupid

and when somebody posts crits, all he gets as responce is "omg, ur mean" "omg ur jalous" blabla

i once was happy when i saw some modellers popup between the rippers, editors etcetc... now there are quite alot modellers in here, but now i feel like they should have been smarter and go to forums where they actually get crits, since those crits will help ppl, no matter how harsh they may sound

ps: vyse.exe, have a nice doublewarning for doubleposting a flame

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ughhh ugly....

The freea looks better in de screenshots....but when I downloaded it and play with that freeza model....ugh....

You don`t see any muscles at the back o_O

Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
is this file done yet? I WANT IT!!!
It is already released...

Here the link to the models: http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/frieza/

S-Bolt-- said:
haha, this isnt about jalousy... he got dozens of CORRECT crits in sos.. what does he do? he starts crying and says that the model is indeed bad compared to professional models etc (or even neds models) and he never touches the model to make it better.. so he comes to esf after a lot of crying to see all these asskissers worshipping his model etc.. get some ****ing guts and start to look at the model... dont go "omfg, it ownz" just because u were waiting for a freeza model.. this is a "MODELLING AND SKINS" forum.. not a "WHOS UR FAV CHARACTER" forum... so start critting the models and skins.. look for flaws.. look for things to improve.. jezus..

i gave him like 20 crits (points where most ppl in sos agree with) what does he say? he says "omg, u crit too much" and after that "at least other ppl like it".. wel what good modeller you are, not even willing to take crits.. htf will u ever reach a normal level when u cant take crits...

ive quit showing my models n stuff in here.. just because i never get ****ing crits. only stuff like "awesome", "amazing", "u own" etc this aint helping me or any other modeller, i want to reach a higher level in modelling.. and if u stay in here just because you feel god.. well then ur stupid

and when somebody posts crits, all he gets as responce is "omg, ur mean" "omg ur jalous" blabla

i once was happy when i saw some modellers popup between the rippers, editors etcetc... now there are quite alot modellers in here, but now i feel like they should have been smarter and go to forums where they actually get crits, since those crits will help ppl, no matter how harsh they may sound

ps: vyse.exe, have a nice doublewarning for doubleposting a flame

You understand it completly wrong.... I am not crying here!!! I said that because the difference between the people here and in SOS is so big!! I just wanted that the people here also crit the model and not just say "AWESOME" or whatever!! The reverse thing of that what you meant =/...
And I can´t follow every crit if I don´t want to follow, or if I "can´t" follow because I am too bad modeler or skinner.... That´s all why I haven´t follow all your crits... I changed the hands and the feets.... But the feets are still wrong!! I saw his feets yesterday on a picture and notice that my feets are completly wrong =/... But I already released the model and everybody else is allowed to edit the model and and and and etcetera..... So if somebody want he can edit the model! I won´t edit it anymore because I myself don´t really like the model... And I am already working on an other model...........
And the other model will have ~ 1300 polys I think =)
And it´s not a DB/Z/GT char!
But I don´t know if I will finish this model, because it don´t exist in any anime or film... it´s a 100% invention of my foolish brain, lol^^

And just a suggestion... can somebody write rules for criting models? If everybody just said AWESOME or GREAT without any crit what he likes or don´t likes, the crit wouldn´t help the modeler and he showes his model for nothing!! I think every modeler showes his models for crit how to make his model better... if he don´t get this crits he can´t make it better...

And I followed the crits of you S-Bolt and also from Turk "as good as I have could"!... I can´t and I won´t follow every crit exactly because 1. it´s impossible 2. it wouldn´t be anymore my model if I follow every crit 100% exactly and 3. If i have other mind than the "guy/girl" I can´t follow his mind just because he/she is better than me =/

BUT I WILL GIVE MY BEST TO FOLLOW ALL YOUR CRITS :laff: :yes:
But my BEST can´t be always enougth... So my models will allways suck, lol^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in response to fortnox's post

i post them here to show them, i dont come here for crits, i dont go to sos for crits either, i usually get my crits from people i talk with on aim, but i like to show people what im doing, im not that great at modelling compared to alot of people, but every model i make i improve a little,

id rather people see how im improving even if they never get to use the models, then me being the only person ever to see them, most people here have been modelling alot longer than me, (check my joined date, thats when i started),and compare model by model up to this point and youll see the progress,

i started modelling here, i dont see a reason to take it elsewhere until this community starts giving me migraines, (pretty dang close at times)

Bolteh2

B
kreshi.. u got this all wrong.. i didnt say ur crying here..

the whole point of getting crits is to improve ur skills... so dont start telling me that u cant do them because ur a bad modeller... crits are there to tell u what to do btter.. so if u get crits, u should try them out, its the only way ull get better...

of u dont take crits because u cant do them, htf can u ever get better in modelling? just try the crits out, if they work out fine: gj, if they turn out bad: try again, keep pushing urself.. the only thing that ur doing is giving up.. crying because u cant do it, and if u dont try, ull never do it, and all ur models will stay below the standards

to the other ppl, time to open up ur eyes... start looking at the model, not at ur personal favour

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those 5 ***** are just that, i put that there to put a space bewteen my text and the edit i made, not a curseword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom