Freeza Form 4 WIP

Best answers
It isn´t to late^^
I will and "MUST" change the proportions to the standart freeza!
That means the tail will be fixed :smile:
And the feets have also to be fixed :smile: (somebody told me that they are wrong, lol^^)

But that´s Black Freeza, lol, this mustn´t look exactly like Freeza4^^

And NOOOOO, Absolutly NOOO, *I AM ABSOLUTLY NOT BETTER THAN SMO*

EDIT: What means IMHO?????

Big Offtopic: What means LMAO????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm probably not the first one to say this, but stop comparing everyone to Smo!! Someone will end up insulted.... o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love dan skins i dont know these peeps probs are

and that black freeza looks reeal good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:
EDIT: What means IMHO?????

Big Offtopic: What means LMAO????
IMHO= In my honest opinion

LMAO= Laughing my ass off

Best answers
that black freiza looks a lot better than i thought i was going to look like, nice job! its another freaky spawn from the freiza family lol -- ghetto freiza! imagine the high pitched annoyance of THAT voice! heh
gj kreshi

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that black freiza looks cool but im still going to use the normal white freiza!!!
nice work man!!! :)

Best answers
One Word can describe that dark freeza pwnage and maybe l33t what ever one it looks good Good job

Bolteh2

B
here sum of my crits on this "finished" model/skin

- hands: the height of the palm of ur hand = the height of ur longest finger.. (middlefinger for most ppl), ur palm is only 1/2 of the height of ur fingers (length actually, depends how u look at it)
- shoulders are way too high placed, move them down
- legs are too short and too fat
- feet are ehm, octopuses? with only 3 tentacles that is.. they seem have only 3 toes, and no atcual foot, make the foot itself kinda big and each toe almost same length of the foot...
- arms and legs are too cylinderlike (specially the legs)
- the neck is too big for freeza.. freeza doesnt pack that much muscles in his form 4 (only when hes 100%, but ur refs show that u used normal form 4 freeza, also make the neck lil bit longer (and thinner)
- u wasted too much polies on the head, hands and legs... specially the knee and palm of the hand
- face only looks like freeza from the side, from the front it just aint freeza
- tail is too thick (or too short, or maybe both)
- the lower body should be lil bit longer and lil bit thinner
- the ears look weird, maybe they are in a weird angle or something, but they just dont look right

i dont really understand why ppl worship this model, its not a bad model, but it aint good neither.

on the skin:
Dans:
- there are NO square muscles in the human anatomy
- there is no way that the top of a muscle has the same shading density as the bottem of the muscle
- ur skintones are waaaaaaay to highly contrasted
- u have 1% idea about the human anatomy... u only have 2 muscles right (placement that is, not shape) and those are the biceps.. all the other muscles either: dont exist or are totally misplaced
- stop working in them damn straight lines

kreshis:
- u have knowledge of how to use softbrush with white color (*claps*)
- start accentuating muscle groups (yes even on dark skins there is shading)
- make sharper edges of places where there is a high contrast (like chest muscles, leg/knee muscles)
- the way i see it: u slapped on some white colors on random places, also u have problems with anatomy (look at the hands skin, there is jut no logical color placement
- lay down on the reflections of the red parts of ur skin... almost every part has the same damn reflection (i understand that they have same reflection on the legs, but on the arms and shoulders?? how can someting reflect the same image when its on the other side of the body, pointing in opposite directions..

conclusion:

its a bad skin (both) on a not so good model...

and before ppl start to think that im bithing, i do have 1 comment.. his tail makes him look like freeza ! :laff:

Best answers
S-bolt-- thx for criting my model and skin, but I think you crit a bit too much =/
It´s impossible to make anything perfect, and every Freeza looks on every picture different!!!!! It´s totaly impossible for me to follow all your crits, because if i looked at other pics where the freeza looks like it is now and if you looked at onother pics where freeza looks complet different, which one should i take???? should I make it like your pics, or like my pics... I really don´t know how you can crit so littly details... you are yourself a great modeler and crit so little things.... if everybody would do that, NO model would be released, because the MODELER who maked the model would be pissed off and sad and would never release his model =/ Just because everybody have another mind and looked at another things...
If you crit so much to make me sad and pissed me off, because you hate me, I can reconstruct your crits and minds about my models, but if you do this with every model, everyone will be really pissed off of you =/

Whatever, looked here: http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/freeza/freeza/freeza/
to see how different freeza looks from every image... And freezas shoulders are really so much high and his neck is also so muscular =/
And the side pic don´t match up with the front pic of freeza =/
It´s really impossible to make the model 100% looking like it should...
I had the choice between the front and side view... I take the side view... that means my freeza looks my more like freeza from the side than from the front...

Whatever, you gave me also good crits!
I will fix his hands as good as I can, and I will also reskin them =)
And sorry, but I know much about anatomy, because my parents are artists =)
My dad can make brutallity very good sculptures and also as good draws (he study that in a studium, and he got the best certification of the whole studium too =) and he also was a Teacher =)), and my mam is also a veeeerrrryyy good drawswoman and also a paintress =) And she also study that and was one of the bests =) And she was also a Teacher =)
They don´t help me in anatomy, because I never ask them for help, but If I really want help or "the best" Ref- pics for my models, I can ask them every time and they would help me =)
But I never do that, because I want to learn it by myself, and I think I have also talent for Art =)
But I will never be a famous artist like my parents because I don´t draw much anymore (I do it when I was younger, but anymore because it´s boring^^)....

Whatever, I will follow as good as I can your crits about the hands and the feets =)
But the other crits I won´t follow, because I also want that my freeza look a bit different between the other freezas =) And I don´t like the legs smaller, because like that they look better, and making the legs bigger would be the biggest fault I can make, because in real they are smaller =/

And I like the lighings on the red things =) And ingame the lights also changed... YOU CAN´T make a model perfect (ok, you can, but you can´t make Freeza or other drawed cartoon- models perfect, because the person who drawed them is also not perfect =/)

And do nit crit my skins to much please, because I suck at skinning^^

Best answers
Sorry for double posting but it´s important :D

I make new hands for Freeza and also new hand- skins^^
I fixed his feets (I think)
I changed some proportions for the skeleton ;(
And I finished the model!!!

Here some ingame- pics:

The model rox much more ingame than on the pics!!!!
I am sure it will be one of your favourites characters (if you like Freeza or this Black Freeza Version^^), because it haven´t any really animation faults...
Between..................... THIS:

I have to re- animate this part of the animations, OR change the hand- proportion!!^^
I will do this tomorrow and also release the model tomorrow :smile:

But what should I do, re- animate this part of the animation, OR change the proportion of his hand?
And are his feets OK now??? o_O

Whatever, I hope you like the model =)

EDIT: Wahhh WTF!!!! I post the other post 2 days before, wwwttttffff!!!! And I also had to delete a post (same as this one), because it did auto- double posting, loooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
kreshi when you change the skin into the original frieza's skin? this black skin sux...sorry... anyway the new animation COOL ;)

Best answers
Kreshi....i just love that model, you'r really damn good :)
and for critzz:

LOOK AT PIC**

LOOK!

dont no if its the skin or the model, but try changing it...

Greetz Ran-D

Best answers
Man its a great looking model , i cant wait for the white one ( nothing racist ;) )

Best answers
Sorry, but the model can´t be released today =(
I already fixed the disc- animation and it looks fine now =)
But because you wanted the normal Freeza form, I will make a pack of Freeza^^
It will include Normal Freeza- 100% Freeza, Black Freeza- 100% Black Freeza, -red and blue Versions too :smile:
Pack will be done tomorrow or in 2- 3 days :smile:
If someone want, I can change other animations too, but which should I change?? No animation have any real bugs (if you know what i mean... default bugs.....) but if you want I can change some default animations =)

Best answers
Well i hope you do release it tomorow even if its just the black and red one.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How does it take 2-3 days.. All you have to do is press ctrl+u in photoshop to change the colors..

What takes 3 days, it would take me 3 minutes

Best answers
I know what I have to press to change colours in photoshop, but that´s not the problem why I said also 2-3 days!! And I also didn´t said that because Freeza 100%, because that isn´t also a problem!! It´s the time! I don´t know if I will be on the pc tomorrow that´s all =). If I get time tomorrow the model will be released tomorrow =). If not, than in 2- 3 days =) :smile:

Best answers
The model- pack will be in 10- 15 mins released!!!
I am sending the file to Dan! He will host it on his webspace (3gb webspace)!!!
When we are done, I will post the download link to the pack =)...
The pack includes:

Freeza- Freeza 100%

Normal- Version
Black- Version
Blue- Version
Red- Version

The credits- list is in the pack (frieza.rar) included as an readme.txt file!!
Their stands all credits =)
I will post the credit list also on the forum in my next post with the download link =).............................

The file is ~5 mb big^^

EDIT: Every ESF- Page is allowed to host the model on their site =)

EDIT2: The normal Frieza Version is veeerrrryyy bad skinned, lol^^
The coloured ones are much cooler^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom