Forum Character Submissions

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Are you going to say that to SS Vegeta, Zero, and Vassago??

I'm not o_o

i would :S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Team members can have custom characters if they so wish . . . the rest of us have to win this contest. :\

CCX2

C
*slips a 20 to Cucumba...*

lemme be part of the team ;)

j/k :p

I think ill give up on this Custom Character,then again,maybe not...

HEY! I KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO! MAKE A CUSTOM CHARACTER OF ME IN MY MOVIE ROLL!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys.

No one has a female character submission(that's not ripped). It's 7/11/02 . . . and X want's the entries up for vote.

All of your entries broke some rule or another, that leaves mine as the only one to vote on. -_-

*sighs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok take your sig, and add a bow to teh pickle, cal her cucumbet, same story except from a girls veiw. happy. :/

Best answers
just a shot through my head and I got this idea!

you should have a warlock just like in DBZ movie 13 there is a evil warlock (could be a good opponentfor the good guys!)

a little description off him (to those who havent seen movie 13!)
He is a little man/alien that is a little bit of purple/pink and he is MACHO evil because he was in a high council (or something like that!) and he made a monster come alive i think it was called hildegarn or something....

tricks: summoning, ki balls, punch, some unknown beams.

just an idea

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to DRAW a concept. Warlocks are male, the character needs to be female. :S

Thanks for trying, but read the thread guys.

Best answers
i have an idea but i cant draw, its not being voted or but what the heck:

name: Druden
race: Drenkon

apearance:
eyes: red
skin: black
hair: none
clothes: brolly alike pants (but then red)

bio:

Druden was the first guardian of earth until a mysterious small wizard came to earth named bibidi. as soon as bibidi found out that there was a half decent fighter called Druden he immediatly went to the look out, when he tried fighting Druden he foun out that Druden was to strong so bibidi layed a spell on Druden and sent him to a far away mountain called fire mountain and took away all of his powers. when master roshi destroyed fire mountain for ox king with his kamehameha Druden was freed and slowely regainend his powers and that finished this day.

technique: The Shidon Technique

attacks:

Razor blast: a red beam that doesnt explode but goes thru everything (kinda like the destructo disk but then as a beam)
Drenkon shield: shield like the androids have but then purple
KI stroke: a mental powerthat cuts the opponents Ki in half
Drenkon energy dan: energy dan of red balls
Shidon ball: big red ball(kinda like death ball)
Shidon death ray: a purple ray that emits out of his chest supporting by energy that comes from his hands

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New race.

The Tarsinites.

The inhabitants of the planet Tarsan. A rather sayian-like race as for natural strength and abilitys(And transformations), But the comparisan stops there. Instead of a tail, they have a set of bony cartilege spines on the vertibrae. These allow them to transform into a giant lizard-like beast at a new moon(Think a lizardman from Everquest, only 80 foot tall). Though the sayians have no control over their beast transformation, the Tarsinites have full control, even from their first transformation. There is another set, more Sayian like, is the Templar transformations(I would call them Super Tarsinites, but that is a bit of a ripoff). The only difference is the hair is not rigid, its loose.

Trueform: Explained above

Templar(T)(=SSJ): Bright Blood red hair, Very musculer, Spines on back increase in length. Pupils turn a piercing red. Dramatic PL increase, as well as speed increase. Glaring red aura

High Templar(HT)(=SSJ2): Bright Blood red hair, Very muscular, slightly more lean and sculpted, Eyes turn completely red and glow. Spikes get a little longer. PL get dramaticly higher. Speed Increase. glaring red aura.

Supreme Templar(ST)(=SSJ3/SSJ4): Bright blood red hair, Very Muscular, the hair gets to about mid thigh length, Very, Very muscular, Rather bulky. But still extremely fast. PL gets dramatically higher. Aura is red flame.

Arbiter(Class of its own): Hair stays the same lentgh as ST. Same shade of red. Muscularity stays the same. Skin becomes grey and scalely. Eyes become yellow, with veins visible, pupils become glaring red. Aura becomes blueish-white and opaque. Once reached, it can held for an extendid period of time while training. If not training, Indefinitly. But when fighting, it can be fleeting.

More Race info: The Tarsinites are a very spiritual People, Also very peaceful. But they study dark arts. They come up with very destructive attacks. Though they never attack unprovoked, they will not tolerate hostile visitors. If you aint powerful enough, and attack a Tarsinite, odds are, you're dead. They usualy either where Robes, or Black Gi's with red underclothes(Goku's style suit).

Characters Deleted.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides missing the deadline Arthos, neither of your characters are FEMALE!!!!!

:S

*bangs head on wall

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even genius Can have a hard head.

Tarsinite Females share the same power as the males. But since i cant draw chicks....i guess i cant help.

Well, at least tell me what you think of the race concept.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please consider this character. Please! I could give a detalied description due to my lack of Drawing skills.

Name: Thralla

Default PL: 3,000,000

Speed: Normal

Health: 110

Race: Tarsinite(Cybernetically Enhanced)

Bio: One of Cinder's Henchmen, She prefered to have implants instead of external augmentations. Mainly, she is the ultimate hunter. Eyes double as scanning devices and binoculars. But because of special nanites, her eyes are still organic, for the most part. They change colors during the tranformations. Another benefit of these nanites is full regeneration. It takes longer then something Cell or Piccolo could regenerate, but very efficient. You can see an arm in the process as you see the arm rematerialize before your eyes. Cold and ruthless, she serves as Cinder's head of Special forces in his Military cell.

Appearance: Rather Voluptuis. Wears Black Gi pants(Like gokus) a tank top, have a scar over her left eye, long black hair, and eyes, as well as a Dragon Tattoo across her back(Which could be irrelevant, i just though it might be cool) Black Lightening like tattoos on her arms(Kinda curvey) She is about Vegeta's height. Females also have the spines, but much less apparrent.

Personality: She is cruel, in a slick way. She'll have as much fun with your life as possible, before she ends it.

Transforms: This will have to go to Tarsanite Physiology. The Tarsinite's chromosome structure is the same as the humans, in that it uses the XY thingy. There is a Gene in the Y chromosome that allows Males to become the Werelizard. Females lack this, but can gain strength slightly more quickly. Though they can transform through all the Templar phases and even arbiter(48% of all Consuls in recorded history have been female, many Archons are as well) they don't get the Increase in muscle size that males do. So you could get your ass wooped, or even killed, by a Trueblood Tarsanite chick.
Now to the point, Save for Trueform(Werelizard) she can reach Supreme Templar(Or possibly Arbiter)

Tecniques: Slow Regeneration, binocular vision

Attacks:
Demon's Blaze: Beam attack fired from the hands. Ki surrouneded byt flame. Flame-like color.

Dark rage: Final flash like attack fired from the chest. Ki blast created by pure hatred and loathing from within the soul. And its black. (Templar transforms only)

Dark Bomb: Powerful ball attack, Black interior surounded by a redish aura

Blackout: The Traditional Tarsinite blinding tecnique. Like the Solar Flare, but creates Darkness.

I'm sorry for continuely being annoying like this, but just take alook at my Character idea.

Best answers
Hey X.. ya know.. what if... maybe... I want to model the custom character? HRM?!>?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom