Forum Character Submissions

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
EVERYBODY LOOK!!!! If you don't have a concept art of your character forget about even posting discriptions. If you don't have character drawn out...then It wont be modeled...as easy as that. So don't waste your time with discripitions.

Best answers
So umm who was that directed to cause i just made my concept art and posted it

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
EVERYBODY THAT IS ENTERING THE CONTEST!!!!!

the contest will end 2 weeks after the new ESF Web Site is up.
So if you plan on entering you have about 2 weeks to finish up your drawings. thank you.

Best answers
Yeah i'm wondering if i'm aloud to redo my pic cause that one was done in about 30 min. Cause if i can i'll have all night tonight to do it so i can sit back and think more about how my char looks cause i was looking ta him today and I noticed alot of him kinda looks like Goku with Accesories. I can completly redo him to look more orginal if thats fien with everyone, so is it?(directed at the ESF team and mods)

Also if anyone could suggest somthing i could fix in the pic... LOL cause i'll do anything to have a better chance of winning.. Except throw out my pizza i'm eating :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to have an super sayian namek,But since not the should have thunder.He should have white hair,and when in the game he should be hurt.I would make him but I cant draw.I can just think about it.

Best answers
*Bleep* Umm sounds good but i dunno if it'd be "Original" cause it'd be a half-breed monster anyways you should ask the mods

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I wish I could draw I would make him look cool.I know people would like him.His blast would be thunder wave and electric static.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gogeta, the polls open in two weeks. Your character picture needs to be hosted the entire time. Before the two weeks you can touch it up as you wish.

Can we enter multiple times X? :p

Best answers
w00t! i finished the drawing but i'll note some things: Well its a scanning theres a few things that messed up, Anyways you all should know what i mean sense we've all scanned pics before... anyways enjoy!

i also labeled things such as the mask on his face well if you read his bio you'd know why :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is one glaring problem with your character Gogeta . . .

He's not a she.

In the previous forum character voting sessions it was determined:
  • That the character would be completely original, and of a race that was not known in DBZ.
  • That the charcter have gender and that gender be female.

I said it on the first page of the thread. It slipped my mind though.

Originally Posted by Cucumba!

In case you missed the previous forum character threads, it needs to be a completely new race, something not seen before in DBZ. IE, not human/saiyan. It also has to be female.

Best answers
:\ohhh what fun... well i'm out of the contest then good luck to whoever else tries out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, If it has to be an Original Race I don't know if it doesn't (I'm not part of it) But Chitengas idea for two original saiyans in his Rpg is pretty good. You guys should ask him about them. Anyways, I'm making a character that will be complete soon. if anyone needs their pic hosted just ask me, I've got lots of space on my site ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
u can enter as many drawings as you'd like...the character cannot be from any ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to be from your own creation.

Best answers
Well i'm not gonna make this easy for other ppl to win i still got 1 week and some so i'll atleast try to create one. I can't make it tonite but on sunday or monday i'll have it up (I'm going Camping)..... hmm female eh this'll be good to see how horribly i fail at this...
later,

P.S. You all just had to make this harder then it was eh? :D

Best answers
I wasent too sure if im aloud to post here but here is mine, Hes called niatu, me and Akira created him, and Akira drew him for me...

Sorry its a bit big....

G-S

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Ok, I'm getting tired of people spamming this thread...this thread is supposed to be serious. FM you are getting a warning...you didn't even draw that yourself and it has to be original no DBZ look alike Bull****. Now next person that posts off topic will get themselves a vacation....got that?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom