Forum Character Submissions

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
)v(uad'Dib Stop posting your models in this thread ok. Your models wont be choosen becaues I'm going to model the character that wins. So stop posting your damn models here...Chimpster already told you your janenmba model was out of the picture and you still insist on posting it here...Don't do it again...got it. :\

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
If you wan't a sex icon, go read X-men . . . :S
I was only kidding geez lighten up a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So was I. :p

You think her bein' a fighta and not a lovah was serious?
Cuc, my dad said this to me, and now i will say it to you

dont have sex with your drawing:D

jk jk jk ya cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this is the smilie u r looking for cuc

----->

planing anymore pics? or maybe a hl model made by.. SoMeOnE?

Best answers
I shall create a pic soon

BIO FOR TRO: After destroying the planet "Vegeta" Freiza found the remains of Saiy-Jins and built a Saiy-Jin and was about to start it up when he relized it could be ast strong as the ones which attacked him and even stronger sense he put metal parts in it... So Freiza never started it and after many years on lay away in freizas ship they landed on Namek... But as Namek was exploding Goku made the mistake of turning him on as he tried to activate the ship(When the planet was exploding and goku was all freaked out and trying to turn on the ship). Well when goku teleported away the planet Exploded and out of the burning wreckage stood Tro. So Tro went to destroy many planets but he ran into Vegeta (When Vegeta was going back to earth after he turned SSJ) and they fought and Tro almost one untill Vegeta turned SSJ and obliterated him.

Thats it i'll have my pic soon

Best answers
Ok the pic is doen but i can not work my damn Scanner i keep getting an error saying "No Scanner Detected" I need help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could I enter Ryoko in this contest? I do have a picture and could grab the bio -_-

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has to be a completely original race, saiyans are excluded. Sorry but Tro is disqualified.

Ryoko, I suppose you could, but you are supposed to make a completely new character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My charecter, Cucumba, an alien pickle. He was an outcast, a loser, little kids chewed on him, he ran off, and wasnt seen for a couple of years, hes back and pissed. He gained major skills, with an additude. He doesnt take any more "guff".

Best answers
Damn... Anyways i have others ok new race eh? hehe thank god i used to make comics i have lots of them :D. Ok well once i have my Scanner up and running i shall create my character.. I am aloud to use another character correct? And does the drawing have to be perfect? cause i aint great

By the way that Ryoko thing aint really fair its not an original character. I mean the rest of us are creating completely new characters and he can use one made by someone else that aint really fair to everyone else.

Best answers
It has to be a completely original race, saiyans are excluded. Sorry but Tro is disqualified.

Ryoko, I suppose you could, but you are supposed to make a completely new character.
Sorry about the double post but i just read this so i'll quote it. Anyways you said A Completely original race. Ryoko aint original is it? so i would assume that should also be disquaified.

Best answers
i am submitting Sin Blade

Sin Blade:

-Race: Vampire
-Bio: used as a sex slave for a werewolf misteress, he killed her and broke free to live his life out training to destroy others no matter who they are

-pic: Will send one later

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind that the character will have to be able to keep up with DBZ characters. A vampire and even Ryoko would get maimed.

Best answers
Ok i just gotta work this damn Scanner and he'll be put up.

Name: Clay Ukra
Bio: When the mighty powers of the world started a giant war over who would own the Water Gem. The empire known as Chro started to recruit young teenagers and Clay was one of them but after they stormed a base owned by another Empire Clay got cut off from his platoon he was stranded after 3 days of walking he finaly collapsed. Later he was found by a scientist who need a specimen to "Experiment" with injected him with Nova Jen which mutated his face and he is slowly becoming fully transformed into an evil Bio-Beast... As he searches for a cure.

Transformation: Angel like wings burst out of his sides and planets trembled as the scream of pain echoed deep within his soul and then a sword of light known as the "Kemic Blade"(I will have a pic of this to the Kemic Blade) burst through a riple from the realms of Death and Life.

Info: Has the ability to fire blasts of pure energy from his hands, his hands can stretch out and fire like a spear(They stretch out so fast they can burst through planets) has the ability to fly, teleport short distances and can ram people like a tackle with the spikes on his shoulders.

Best answers

Well it be done.. I relize it didn't turn out perfect after i scanned it. i find it to light myself but i'l ltry to work with it and make it a bit darker :D Enjoy also i aint the best drawer but i bet you can still understand the pic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom