Forum Character Submissions

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did the last three threads go alright and this one go to hell?

;/

Guru, read the fecking thread, no males, no sayans . . . :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
Ok, I'm getting tired of people spamming this thread...this thread is supposed to be serious. FM you are getting a warning...you didn't even draw that yourself and it has to be original no DBZ look alike Bull****. Now next person that posts off topic will get themselves a vacation....got that?!?!?!
i wasnt kidding ;/ .................die

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lmao i killed this thread :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well theres no longer and spammin in this thread, there doesnt seem to be any anything in this thread

Best answers
Well i was wanting to show the pic and didnt want to make a new thread for it....:S Delete the post if its too much of a problem, Cheez!...;/ :S

G-S

CCX2

C
Hey

This is a anime pic of our girl.Her name is Sonia Rain. She is 16 and has the power of electricity. More to come soon on this great character!! :D

Best answers
When I first opened this thread it gave me the "red X" treatment, but hitting refresh caused the picture to show. So, try refreshing if you can't see CCX2's electricity girl.

CCX2

C
well C-Man,

got it from an old Psychic Force (Playstation game,very rare,very good) Book, We are making some changes since shes copyrighted and all,so we're adding/changing things to make her ours.

Psychic Force,Psychic Force 2 (Playstation)
Psychic Force 2012 (Dreamcast) :D

CCX2

C
Well dude,lets put it this way.

I suck at doing things that are original,it wouldve been better to be a boy,but being a girl is hard. Just give us a chance man, pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not my call . . . I can only disqualify stuff that's been voted on :S

Official ruling from the team???

CCX2

C
This will be harder then.....making apple pie! :cry:

:cry: WHY ME?! :cry:

I'll try... man,making girls are hard

CCX2

C
It would just be better to have both sexes,I mean, I consider Freiza a girl because he sounds like one with a rasp,and thinks hes the best like a popular girl,so theres 1. BOTH SEXES WOULD BE BETTER! Hell,if I was a girl,I would make a model of myself and give myself powers...but im not

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well. I was making this model for fun. but maybe I can get my custom character in. I pretty much finished modelling her. its a lady in an armored suit. its unskinning but you can make out what is what. currently I am tweaking it but it can only be used be people with a good gfx card and a FAST comp.

heres a sample of what I have so far

http://www.geocities.com/p_nuttybutty/deathangel.zip

I hope you guys like it. I made it just for fun

CCX2

C
Originally posted by DarktoothDKD
well. I was making this model for fun. but maybe I can get my custom character in. I pretty much finished modelling her. its a lady in an armored suit. its unskinning but you can make out what is what. currently I am tweaking it but it can only be used be people with a good gfx card and a FAST comp.

heres a sample of what I have so far

http://www.geocities.com/p_nuttybutty/deathangel.zip

I hope you guys like it. I made it just for fun

Dude....Geocities doesnt allow linking :(
host it at www.yoursighost.com or something

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anywho, Darktooth . . . seeing as your a team member I think you could get your model in without the competition, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom