Force Pit questions

Best answers
How many Force Pit members are there at the moment? Also why are there no longer forum competitions? The last competition that I saw happened in 2009.

I saw the Force Pitters thread and read that people who have contributed to the community are granted access however this is only done through forum competitions. Will the team no longer grant members the chance to become Force Pit members?

P.S.
Makaveli lives

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can contribute to the community without participating in forum competitions. Winning a forum competition just means guaranteed FP access.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nowadays people are voted into the Force Pit every few months. I don't think this will happen for a while, though, since we just voted Mkilbride in and then he leaked some stuff, and that wasn't fun.

It's not really a big deal though. Most of the topics in there are spam -- once in a blue moon information is posted there before the general public gets it, but most of it is still just spam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nowadays people are voted into the Force Pit every few months. I don't think this will happen for a while, though, since we just voted Mkilbride in and then he leaked some stuff, and that wasn't fun.

It's not really a big deal though. Most of the topics in there are spam -- once in a blue moon information is posted there before the general public gets it, but most of it is still just spam.
OH IS THAT WHAT MY POSTS ARE TO YOU!?

HMPH!

But yea the FP section is quite fun in my opinion. Mainly going through all of the older stuff there.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The major way to get in is via Force Pit vote

But we let 4 in just before christmas and banned one of those recently

So nothing for a while

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but darkowns should have had access in the first place because he used to be a tester, so I consider it 3.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And Shadi currently pays for half of the ESF servers the game has (plus he's the man), so he deserved it. And Baaja has been here forever plus is also the man so he did as well. Who else did we let in?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I know but there were only 4, as Deverz said! So I just made it clear for Sub, that it was Mkil, Darkowns, Shadi and Baaja... I guess he missed you hence his question.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One getting in and then leaking overlaps all of the other 3.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I imagine the two guys working on the Buu map will probably be awarded force pit access when they're done with their work on the map.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I imagine the two guys working on the Buu map will probably be awarded force pit access when they're done with their work on the map.
Most likely. I got mine for my activity in the help section back in the day.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And now you are a dev! Would you look at that! But yeah, if the guys pull off the community map, force pit entry should be taken into consideration!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most likely. I got mine for my activity in the help section back in the day.
Actually you got yours after I won the trivia competition ok grega

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking that myself but I was going to let you guys do it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you got yours after I won the trivia competition ok grega
By 1 point >.>

But my constant posting in the help section got me in to the pit despite the loss. Besides i was the only person who knew Babidi wasnt killed by piccolo XD

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is there a record for fastest force pit entry since forum registration? 'Cause I got in pretty damn fast. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom