"for the ppl on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Opponent ?, thats sad. were no opponents. I'm just having fun annoying you.

What you're doing is making yourself look like an ass. Granted, I could certainly aid you in cementing that perception, but you're doing just fine on your own.

What logic is it that you are speaking of my friend ?

Its the logic that makes note of the inconsistencies in your words, not as a result of your inability to express yourself but of your inability to tell the truth. Or, at the very least, a consistent lie.

Your messages are all based on lies, and some very hilarious "Want-to-be sophisticated" comments.

Feel free to point them out. But be sure to have something to back up your words, as your words mean very little due to your lack integrity.

To begin with, Yep, I do remember that 10-4, But that was no duel, it was in a public server with 10 more players.

It was in a neutral server that we locked down, because you had nagged me nonstop for a duel. You got it, and lost. Still not enough for you, however many years later, apparently.

I didnt even fight you to begin with, You just targeted me in a public server.
That server was a US.West based server, which makes my ping above 200.
And you were using that same nickname : ZR Zeonix's Girlfriend.

Uh...no. Try again. As a rule, if I fought someone while under an alias, I didnt use the clan tag. Using the clan tag negates using an alias as through the process of elimination, it'd be simple to figure out who I was. As for the server, I rarely went to west coast servers, and I certainly would not have challenged you in one. East coast, maybe. Euro, definitely. Once more, it was you who initated the duel. Its always you. Hell, youre doing it right now.

Wierd, once you "imagine" you beat me, it is you who is using that "degraded low" name. but When its the opposite of course, It was someone else faking to be your girlfriend ... Ok.. =]!

Did I imagine I beat you or did I beat you as you previously stated? Consistency, kai. Weve gone over this. Ive already gone over the name thing several times. Im ready to buy a new horse.

Rationally thinking back unto the past, You've never fought a duel, yet you kept bragging about how good you are.
excluding me, I've seen you losing to a ton of other American players, wether it was Sarutobi Sensei, Ape LoKi or others.

Youve successfully named two people I lve dueled who I didnt beat. Congrats. Unfortunately for your argument, there were quite a few people playing at that time and I dueled frequently, and won most. But reality is irrelevant to you so Im wasting my time.

No hatred though, I simply want to see you put some solid work behind your words.

And there again.
------------------------------------------

Quoting : Xerimethius
You fought my girlfriend? What the hell man?

Anyway, you obviously don't know how to make ESF a great game, and it's obvious that you're afraid of change, which is why you're avoiding 1.3 like the plague. You can turn this into a you vs. me (and apparently my girlfriend) type of thing, but it doesn't change anything.

1v1 noob ? =]
Truth of the matter is youre still butthurt about a defeat from years ago. Get over it. Holding a grudge for this long is insane, especially over a game I dont and havent played in literally years. Ive moved on. Why havent you? Is this really all you have going for you? It certainly seems like it, my friend. Seems like it also might be time to grow up.

I think its time we see other people. Its not you. Its me. Im just too awesome to be seen around you these days. I know. Awesome doesnt even begin to describe me. Let me feign modesty, just this once. Anyway, Ive met someone new. She lets me shoot guns, blow **** up and generally just be a warfighter. You know, a real one. Not the kind that does so from behind a keyboard. Theres nothing wrong with what you do. Its just not for me anymore. I dont get the same rush from it that I used to.

Lets just be friends. Friends who dont speak to each other ever or communicate in any fashion.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Having played ESF since Alpha and still does, it's a bit sad I haven't visited these forums until recently - but I couldn't keep myself away from this topic.
It's a shame to see when people suddenly starts arguing over something that has nothing to do with the main topic. So let's go back to that =).

Seeing as this is one of the older mods of Half Life and that it is still alive, it would still be nice if people would check in at times just to either talk, play a little for fun or just to show your appreciation of a game you love.
A lot of people are of course waiting for ESF 1.3 and I too am eager to play it - if people do not wish to play esf 1.2.3 that's their decision - but the more we are active, the more fun it becomes imo.. heck if more people wants to try out the 1.1 times again, I am sooo willing to install it and go at it with the lot of you :)
The main point just is that it would be brilliant if there was a way to make the most of you attracted to the whole game again - if not I hope to see you all in the future when we'll see 1.3 released

The very best there is.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Praetor, you really gave me no choice. Sorry.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
since this thread has no purpose besides people arguing and trolling, why don't you just lock it instead of banning people? or does that make too much sense?

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweeping the problem under the rug doesn't make it go away.

:p

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Somehow Zeonix is one of the badguys in this. If someone posts on this forum and says out of nowhere that they beat me in a 10 year old match and that I'm trash, I'm going to reply. You can't really blame me for this, I'm not the problem in that situation.

The truly sad thing is that I'm fairly certain that the match in question never even happened. Someone, I think it was Manos, used to go around with names like "Sub's Girlfriend!!" because he thought this was funny. If Kai played someone called Zeonix's Girlfriend, it probably wasn't Zeo.

Really sad thread.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Somehow Zeonix is one of the badguys in this. If someone posts on this forum and says out of nowhere that they beat me in a 10 year old match and that I'm trash, I'm going to reply. You can't really blame me for this, I'm not the problem in that situation.

The truly sad thing is that I'm fairly certain that the match in question never even happened. Someone, I think it was Manos, used to go around with names like "Sub's Girlfriend!!" because he thought this was funny. If Kai played someone called Zeonix's Girlfriend, it probably wasn't Zeo.

Really sad thread.
Sub, you've given me no choice. Here is Cowboy Curtis on drugs:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, we ban people for discussing something now? What happened to thread-banning? What happened thread closing? What happened to the actual :warning: warnings?

The forums are turning Nazi again. Do something about it ESF team, your admins are ruining the final bits of what is left of this community.

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought all of those posts were Zeonix arguing with himself on multiple accounts.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
:fight: To the TS,
We'v already esf'ed to our hearts extents.
Waiting on ESF final :tired:

The very best there is.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Seriously, we ban people for discussing something now? What happened to thread-banning? What happened thread closing? What happened to the actual :warning: warnings?

The forums are turning Nazi again. Do something about it ESF team, your admins are ruining the final bits of what is left of this community.
It's just a timeban. Didn't think of thread-banning at that moment, since I don't have this at my disposal in any other forum.
I could post some lengthy essay now, detailing on how people throwing **** at each other on a more elaborate level ruins forums as well, but what's the point?

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
since this thread has no purpose besides people arguing and trolling, why don't you just lock it
Why? Ain't you having fun?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
It's just a timeban. Didn't think of thread-banning at that moment, since I don't have this at my disposal in any other forum.
I could post some lengthy essay now, detailing on how people throwing **** at each other on a more elaborate level ruins forums as well, but what's the point?
Nah.. you should of locked it, you didn't give any proper warning and you didn't close the thread, you didn't hand over the message... bull**** imo... the fact that I can argue right now is because this still ain't closed.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah.. you should of locked it, you didn't give any proper warning and you didn't close the thread, you didn't hand over the message... bull**** imo... the fact that I can argue right now is because this still ain't closed.
But there's no one left to argue with. :/

Best answers
haha!! i never expected my thread would go from 'why ppl not play esf anymore " to "i pwn u 10-0 blablaba
i honestly dont care about "who pwns who " , i just asked a simpel question... why not being active on Esf instead of the forums?...
and there is no need for closing this thread, if 2 ppl aruing about who is stronger.. it has nothing to do with my question
so blame them instead of my thread !!

i ask it again.... Why not active in Esf anymore?
ciao :cool:

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
What is more interesting at forum, I mean of course there's interesting discussions but they can be taken ingame too... I know not all can be there at everytime, but no posts are considered spam nor are who's best discussions besides it's a lot funnier going back to the time where you enjoyed the game and had a chat in it.. without it you wouldn't be standing here... so get ya ass in esf and get pwned.. atleast visit it more frequently as Avenger decided to do ... the nipple obssessed guy ...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What is more interesting at forum, I mean of course there's interesting discussions but they can be taken ingame too... I know not all can be there at everytime, but no posts are considered spam nor are who's best discussions besides it's a lot funnier going back to the time where you enjoyed the game and had a chat in it.. without it you wouldn't be standing here... so get ya ass in esf and get pwned.. atleast visit it more frequently as Avenger decided to do ... the nipple obssessed guy ...
*sigh* Fine. I'll try to jump in when i can. I'll only get my butt handed to me but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom