Not open for further replies.
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Where, where, where did I act big towards ESF in the last few years? Where? Please find me this mysterious post. The post where I called out everyone and said I was still Billy Badass up in this *****. You're not going to find it. The only thing you might find is me disagreeing with what constitutes a defensive strategy and how that may or may not differ from running. In other words, purely conceptual arguments. Come the **** on. Yuval is quite obviously still obsessed over **** that happened long ago. If you read this thread, you'll find he called me out, not the other way around. Once he saw my name, gears switched and he went into full blown hate mode because one upon a time, we fought and I won, and the only victory he thought he had over me was Manos masquerading as my "girlfriend".

Also, I wasn't boasting about creating techniques. I was being facetious, hence the blade runner quote.
Oh so now it's all a matter of being facetious, besides that you try so hard proving yourself by mere words proves that you are not being facetious, if you truly didn't care about how ESF is ingame, you wouldn't even attempt to defend yourself, but obviously you are just as obssessed as Yuval is if not more.

Oh and let's qoute the part where you were acting big:
Could I be a beast as ESF again? Undoubtedly.

I want a solid proof to that.. instead of manipulating people with pure lies and bull**** "Oh look I was good once, I managed to take all US players attention, lied to them and told them I could beat Yuval while he actually 10-1 me lololololol"

I'm not going to say who but a US player that posted in this thread told me he saw the duel and it ended up like that.. so cut the crap already.

I am not going to proceed this arguement if you're not going to post something constructive.. because all you've said is going for a naught and it's futile.. you manage to collect more fans with your decieving lies.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Stop taking it so seriously,
I already got him banned, it was hilarious. now cut it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh so now it's all a matter of being facetious, besides that you try so hard proving yourself by mere words proves that you are not being facetious, if you truly didn't care about how ESF is ingame, you wouldn't even attempt to defend yourself, but obviously you are just as obssessed as Yuval is if not more.

Oh and let's qoute the part where you were acting big:
Could I be a beast as ESF again? Undoubtedly.

I want a solid proof to that.. instead of manipulating people with pure lies and bull**** "Oh look I was good once, I managed to take all US players attention, lied to them and told them I could beat Yuval while he actually 10-1 me lololololol"

I'm not going to say who but a US player that posted in this thread told me he saw the duel and it ended up like that.. so cut the crap already.

I am not going to proceed this arguement if you're nto going to post something constructive.. because all you've said is going for a naught and it's futile.. you manage to collect more fans with your decieving lies.
Kai really did a number on you, dude.

I'll break it down for you barney-style, as they say.

First: Which part was I being facetious? The one part where I was being facetious. Hence the best goddamn monologue in Blade Runner. Did I claim any other part of that post was facetious? No. Why? Because they weren't.

Secondly: Could I be a beast again? Absolutely. How do I know? By the time I fought Kai, that was already my what? 40th comeback tour? I've quit, and come back over and over again and every time I rose to the top 10. Is it necessarily because I'm a boss? No, it could very well have been that the quality of players has degraded over time as the real pros quit and never returned. It could also have been that I was just good at the game and played against good players, forcing me to learn and become better over time. Personally, I think its a combination of the two. Short of me throwing away my life to focus on ESF, that's all you're going to get unless you accept anecdotal information.

Third: Whoever said they saw the fight saw Zeonix's Girlfriend fight, which we've already established was Manos. If you need further elaboration, go ahead and talk to Sub. Again, if you're going to hold anecdotal information from someone who confirms your bias over people actually in the know, that's your prerogative. It's silly, though.

I don't know what going for a naught means, and if anything I've said was in absolute futility, its because you've chosen not to listen. If you think I'm in the business of collecting fans, you're too far gone to even bother helping. Kai has you wrapped around his finger for whatever reason, and frankly, it's a little creepy.

I'd just like to point out once more that pride is the easiest sin to exploit. Kai, here, is full of false pride. I say false, because he so desperately desires attention and recognition that he blatantly posts his intentions on the forum for all to see. If you doubted what I was telling you before, admins, it's right there. He's here purely to argue, and his agenda is me.

Are you going to let this stand, gents?

As for Shadi, see how he attempts to control your actions, as if you're nothing more than a lapdog who's sole purpose is to serve his every whim? Might want to rethink your relationship with him. It's closer to being viral than symbiotic.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Stop taking it so seriously,
I already got him banned, it was hilarious. now cut it.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Kai really did a number on you, dude.

I'll break it down for you barney-style, as they say.

First: Which part was I being facetious? The one part where I was being facetious. Hence the best goddamn monologue in Blade Runner. Did I claim any other part of that post was facetious? No. Why? Because they weren't.

Secondly: Could I be a beast again? Absolutely. How do I know? By the time I fought Kai, that was already my what? 40th comeback tour? I've quit, and come back over and over again and every time I rose to the top 10. Is it necessarily because I'm a boss? No, it could very well have been that the quality of players has degraded over time as the real pros quit and never returned. It could also have been that I was just good at the game and played against good players, forcing me to learn and become better over time. Personally, I think its a combination of the two. Short of me throwing away my life to focus on ESF, that's all you're going to get unless you accept anecdotal information.

Third: Whoever said they saw the fight saw Zeonix's Girlfriend fight, which we've already established was Manos. If you need further elaboration, go ahead and talk to Sub. Again, if you're going to hold anecdotal information from someone who confirms your bias over people actually in the know, that's your prerogative. It's silly, though.

I don't know what going for a naught means, and if anything I've said was in absolute futility, its because you've chosen not to listen. If you think I'm in the business of collecting fans, you're too far gone to even bother helping. Kai has you wrapped around his finger for whatever reason, and frankly, it's a little creepy.

I'd just like to point out once more that pride is the easiest sin to exploit. Kai, here, is full of false pride. I say false, because he so desperately desires attention and recognition that he blatantly posts his intentions on the forum for all to see. If you doubted what I was telling you before, admins, it's right there. He's here purely to argue, and his agenda is me.

Are you going to let this stand, gents?
Rofl

Actually me and Yuval are not in the best relation right now, infact he's ignoring me because he's obviously 100% gay, and he just won't admit it ... but I doubt his words are false during that you actually stood no chance to him...

When was your last comeback? 6 years ago? Don't you think things can change in approximately 2200 days? Or do you need some mental help there too?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Rofl

Actually me and Yuval are not in the best relation right now, infact he's ignoring me because he's obviously 100% gay, and he just won't admit it ...

You bigot. Can't you just accept your friends for who they are? Kids these days.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I understand why you don't understand that I don't play the game, nor do I have any desire to play ESF.

You have down syndrome. It isn't that you won't understand. You quite literally can not understand.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He said my mother was a whore. I told him that couldn't be true as I was a test tube baby. He claimed the donor was a whore. We exchanged words.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I think I understand why you don't understand that I don't play the game, nor do I have any desire to play ESF.

You have down syndrome. It isn't that you won't understand. You quite literally can not understand.
Then you shouldn't have any desire or wanting to waste energy on typing all this.. apparently you enjoy typing lies more than you enjoy your so precious art, go do art instead I'm done here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Personal insults ftw ^^
Oh no. You have the DS too....

Bless your soul.

@ Shadi: I'd define forum for you, but I think that, too, would cause a SWOOSH effect. Also, you're probably confusing painting and drawing with what I actually do. It's alright. We already know why.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This has been an informative and useful thread.

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:58 PM has been merged with this post created 12:57 PM ----------

Then you shouldn't have any desire or wanting to waste energy on typing all this.. apparently you enjoy typing lies more than you enjoy your so precious art, go do art instead I'm done here.
I think variations of "I'm done/I'm out/I'm finished" have been more apparent than anything else in this thread.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
True.. and the fact that his ability to provoke or bring up more stuff to argue about is slightly impressive.. I'm falling for his traps to keep on typing constantly.. and he's falling for his own trap as well..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll be done after posting an additional 30 times. Integrity isn't exactly their strongsuit.

Edit: Lmao, he posted again. Incredibly predictable.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
True.. and the fact that his ability to provoke or bring up more stuff to argue about is slightly impressive.. I'm falling for his traps to keep on typing constantly.. and he's falling for his own trap as well..
so what' you're saying is u mad

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
y u mad tho?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Not at all, and yes I know I am predictable .. it's just as blatant as everybody knows you're nothing but talk..

Anyways I'm out for a walk, I will definitely post later, because this dude is definitely gonna continue this.
And he might not continue it just to disproove me.. could be fun too.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
It's obvious that Preator suffers from Superiority complex.
Btw, what is your profession, I wasnted following since the ban

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
IM REALLY DONE NOW THIS TIME GUYS JUST A FEW MORE POSTS AND YOU'LL SEE

Terrible, gents. Absolutely terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom