Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TwistedYouth
As that is meaning Ryoko for saying it doesnt look like brushes and thinks I dont know wtf a brush is and it also goes to GFK and Deverz, Because yall are just starting some bull**** and you wont be able to handle it when I prove its brushes and not ripped. Dumbasses.
Haha thats rich. Read what I said, and then be embarassed.

The bg is made of brushes? Looks a lot like 3dsm or Bryce to me. Do you even know what a brush is?

And that picture is horrible.
Lets see here, I asked you a question and said I thought the picture was horrible. I dont see any accusations there at all. Please point them out to me.

Dont lie or make accusations that are false. You will make your bad image worse (and no, I mean forum image, not grahpics)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twisted: Give me yo aim I really wnat those brushes! lol =)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by TwistedYouth
*sigh* And its been proven that you n00b gfx makers dont know ****, I have the file get your sorry ass's on AIM and ill be glad to send it to you idiots to prove I dont rip and it is brushes so until you get your ***** ass's on AIM and ask me for it id shut the **** up because your barking up the wrong tree here kids.

EDIT: And actually I dont rip even DaKilla apologized to me saying he was wrong about his ****, And said clearly that it was wrong I used his bg but he never said dont. *sigh* What idiots.
Oh, Contraire, thou is barking up the wrong tree, you just pissed an administrator off, not smart dude, you have been cornered, it is best to cower over and show submission before you get pelted man.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*laughs* Bad image? I could careless what you idiots here think, Your all horrible at gfx, sig, av making so dont talk **** to me because YOU clearly dont know **** about brushes. *laughs* And I tought you people here were good, Bah I wont think that again.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people, calm down, u can make a brush of an 3dsm image, allthough it doesn't seem likely it iIS possible. At this point- twistedyouth, you SHOULD give credit to the one who made those brushes, , and a lot because the bg mostly concists of it. Or just mention u use custom brushes.

This thread is closed untill I or any other artwork mods/admins receive those brushes in our mail for me, it is [email protected]

I expect something form you within 48 hours twisted

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And apologise for the rudeness you shew to me. I did not accuse you of anything yet all you could say was how you hated me because I accused you of ripping, which I so obviously did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom