Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok, Ive started working on a wallpaper. Bare in mind I dont make wallpapers so this is my first attempt. You can comment on it as much as you like, Its not finished. You can see my first wallpaper here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice, but i think that the girl is alitle low quality

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that the collors match the pic, GJ id say a 7/10 for a pro, so a 10/10 for a first one! GJ

WOEI!!! 100 post JOEPIE!!! POEHMAN!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you kinda forgot to mention who made the 3d+texture.. since when do u have a 3d prog?

Best answers
sorry to burst ze bubble, but all i see is some 3d with a picture and some text. you need to add some more 2d to it to make it a bit more interesting, and that pic is too low quality for anyone to want to use on a wallpaper. theres a tut for increasing image quality somewhere, but i cba looking

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*laughs* The 3d looking bg is are actually 3 brushes i got from a site for photoshop, If you'd like proof let me know, Ill send them to you Naz. And I stated that Im not finished with the wallpaper, But thanks for the comments Ill try and finish it up today.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind those brushes, how bout PMing me the link, or just post it here eh.

---

Personally I kinda like it, the text and the image are low quality but the background is nice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Eh, I dont have the site link but I can send you the brush file that I currently have... You know what I mean? You dl the file and it has the brush file for photoshop... Anyway PM me on AIM and ill send it to you, So you can check it out for yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bg is made of brushes? Looks a lot like 3dsm or Bryce to me. Do you even know what a brush is?

And that picture is horrible.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sense ripping

May I direct your attention to the announment that lives at the top of the Artwork forum

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* You people dont really know much do you. If you'd like proof before you accuse PM me on AIM so until you see my proof Id hush about the ripping **** because you people have no idea what you are talking about, As that is meaning Ryoko for saying it doesnt look like brushes and thinks I dont know wtf a brush is and it also goes to GFK and Deverz, Because yall are just starting some bull**** and you wont be able to handle it when I prove its brushes and not ripped. Dumbasses.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Glenn, read the error, geocities has low bandwidth and his just ran out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twisted, your a well known ripper, you claim to not have 3dsm, and made the bg with brushes, hell I bet even Naz can't make a bg that good with -just- brushes.

Best answers
It's been proven that you rip, we found the stuff you did rip.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't start a fight with me

Admins are the last people you want to fight on these forums

Now settle down cuz there is no way you did that with brushes

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*sigh* And its been proven that you n00b gfx makers dont know ****, I have the file get your sorry ass's on AIM and ill be glad to send it to you idiots to prove I dont rip and it is brushes so until you get your ***** ass's on AIM and ask me for it id shut the **** up because your barking up the wrong tree here kids.

EDIT: And actually I dont rip even DaKilla apologized to me saying he was wrong about his ****, And said clearly that it was wrong I used his bg but he never said dont. *sigh* What idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom