FinalShine (Offical Post)!!

Should Final Shine Be Allowed In Esf Only To SSJ2 Vegeta? (ends In 20 Days)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definatly, No Doubt, Yes

• No

• Definatly Not, And Should Not Be Brought Up Again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Originally posted by GiNsEnG
Its really easy 2 balance!!!!
Big blast radius and you only can use it if you are near 2 death and it costs all your ki and in the next round you cant use it and your KI goes ca 1mill down! dont say that it cant be balanced! And you can only use it as Majin Vegeta and not very often or something like that! I want final shine its cool
then why the **** would you use it anyway for 2 kills you can shoot a FF to a guy. if your good (or strong) you dont have/want to use it.

good idea but its just not gonna work. not only is it spamed alot, the things you get and lose isnt "balanced"

Best answers
i think it is one of the best attacks in dbz like kaioken they are really great 2 if goku wouldnt have this technique he wouldnt be able to go ssj!
Vegetas Final Shine has style it shows how strong they are it should be includet or at least kaioken and dont say that you cant balance them!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... in conclusion, you said 'mummblemummbleKiaokenisgreatmummblemummbleVegetastrongmummble.' Next time in English, ok?

Kioken would just be another turbo button and it has its own thread anyhow. Final Shrine is just a way to kill yourself, not show how strong you are. If I blew myself up with a rocket launcher would it make me look like a tough guy? Probably not.

Best answers
i dont wanna hear YOU speak german SO SHUT THE **** UP ha!
(or read your german)
kaioken are very important they are used ver often in the saiyan saga!And if you do not know the difference between AURA and KAIOKEN then you do not often see dbz so! Dont say that you see it every day BLABLABLA! so in common you just wanted to play an important person!

Best answers
he does have a point... kaioken is much different then turbo..
1. its red
2. its not called turbo
3. ummmmm
ok ok well in the game its just like turbo..
in the show when they use turbo they dont get a pl boost or anything..it just makes em fly faster and stuff. the kaioken increases power, agility, and defense..but i think a kaioken would be ok for SSJ goku.. the super kaioken which could be used to launch a super attack.

anyway.. the Final Shine / Final Blast Bomb (as its called in ultimate battle 22) isn't pointless at all. i think you people that dont want it are scared of it :p and i also think you are imagining it having too much power.. it could be the same thing as the angry gohan attack from BFP, but maybe just give it a few cool effects and maybe some other effect that would actually result in it killin you.. and i've been thinking..in the hsow vegeta put all of his life force into it thats y he died.. well maybe you could make it so that it drains your ki.. and if your ki reaches zero you start to lose life??? that would put a limit on it if you dont want to kill yourself, and it could be a gradual death like a kiblob (for the people being hit with it) instead of a instant like a final flash blowing up in your face

Best answers
It would be cool if its only used when your HP is under 10 or something like that

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool if it could only be used at max hp so that you couldn't steal anyone's kills.

I'm done with this, I just want to clear something up.

A.) I didn't realize you were German.
B.) The words mostly made sense but you had run on sentences so I couldn't figure you out.
C.) Read my signature.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
It would be cool if it could only be used at max hp so that you couldn't steal anyone's kills.
Boyster , do try to read all the posts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god. If I were any less sane, I would kill you all.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Foal, it was sarcasm. Read some of my previous threads on the issue. I wont put anything new into this one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright the only real reason why I would see people wanting this suicide attack is because they want to see all the eye candy for it. i mean its easier just to charge a huge beam attack and aim at your feet.

Best answers
well yea if he didn't look so cool when he did it, i would probably be agreeing with everyone else that its stupid to blow urself up, but since thats the resaon no one wants it, you could make it so that he doesn't die from it.. it could just drain all your ki instead of your life.. there is nothing wrong with modifying a few attacks in the series for a game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would you want to kill yourself, youll lose a frag as it is and they would recognize the animation of you prepering to go boom and run for cover

Best answers
hmmm theres a good idea floating around in here.

first off why does it have to kill the user? do we have to whore the show that much in the game?

Just make the blast about as big as a big bang and make the user ground zero.

It should have a fairly fast charge time with a quick animation that doesn't give the attack away to much.

it should take about 3/4 of you ki just to use it and take *(temporary) 10%-20% of your pl.

and the damage should be based on how far away from the blast you were i.e. at the edge of the blast it would take 10hp and at the center would take 50-70hp.

also if you made it a charge up attack you give the user the ability to hold the attack, so make it so the person cant move when they are charging the final shrine attack, but since its a charge attack you can hold it as long as you ki last and you still has the option of aborting the attack and doing something else but you would still have the negative effects even if you dont use the attack.

if you make the pl loss acumilative then people would become soo weak quickly that they would not be able to transform inorder to use the final shrine attack.

*temporary as in you would slowly gain back the PL you lost from the final shrine attack.

all in all this attack would make and excelent melee counter if enough work was put into it.

Best answers
How bout you just hold down the attack and it slowly grows from around you making a high damaging blob. you'd need like 50million PL to make it cover whole map and people could attack you while you do it

V'

Best answers
Im going to keep this short and simple for the final shine.

NO

end of discussion.

Best answers
good idea Twilight i didn't think of doing it that way. Make it so that i stops people from swooping when the enter the field and you got a good attack idea!

Best answers
the only way i see it could possibly used is

1)it has a limited range, the closer you are the more damage it does.

2)even if your right next to them it will bring you down to 30hp.

3) it can only be used 2 times in one map change.

4) you can be meleed out of it.

5) if someone melees you outta it, it counts as your first time.

6) it cant be used when right next to a player.

7) people can kame you, and youll die anyhow but wont hurt anyone else.

8) people can block to get half the damage you would if werent.

(But really i dont care if its put in the game, i dont use vegeta)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Goku, in case you have PMing disable or you haven't checked them lately, know that you have to remove the personality quiz results from your signature within the next 12 or so hours.

ESF doesn't need an attack that kills the user. Enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom