FinalShine (Offical Post)!!

Should Final Shine Be Allowed In Esf Only To SSJ2 Vegeta? (ends In 20 Days)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definatly, No Doubt, Yes

• No

• Definatly Not, And Should Not Be Brought Up Again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
who says it has to kill the user? we have serveral ways that i could be implemented without killing the user and ballanced.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it didn't kill the user it wouldn't be Final Shrine, so if you want to make up your own attack start another thread. You wont have a chance in hell of getting it implamented unless you can back it up with something the character you are referring to actually used.

Best answers
it doesn't have to kill the user though its a GAME not the show.. in the show did u ever see vegeta charge a final flash and blow it up in his face!!?? NO so whats wrong with making an attack thats meant to kill him not kill him.. when he has an attack (final flash) which isn't meant to kill him but in esf people do it anyway!!

Best answers
indeed it is just a game and the makers can do anything they want with it. if they feel they sould add final shrine attack to Vegeta then so be it. im just trying to put my 2 cents into it so that they will implement it. Or at least consider adding it. Im tired of seening nothing but beam and melee attacks getting thrown around i would be refreshing to see an attack that was a little more original.

and like [SSJ]MyStIc said its a game not the show if it was the show freeza would be able to destroy an entire planet, goku and gohan would be the most powerful characters and there would be no point to playing anyone else since ether character could blow up half a planet.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a difference though. Remember the first time Goku tried to hit Vegeta with the spirit bomb? He got smacked and the spirit bomb landed on him instead. Things go wrong on the show, why can't they in the game? Thing is, attacks that are meant to harm your opponent on the show harm your opponent in the game. An attack that has no purpous other than to sacrifice the user will not be changed into a completely different attack. If the coders wanted to make up all new attacks, ESF would look a lot more like a BFP clone than a DBZ mod.

First you all were asking for an attack that would kill the user (as though we needed one), and now you are asking that the team create a brand new attack just for you guys. Why can't you stop making demands for five minutes and just let them work on the Dragonball Z edge of the modification first?

Best answers
Well just to put my opinion in, if it were feasible, it would be a cool thing to have in the game. But I'm not asking the team to code something if it's not in their best interests to do so. Personally, I'd like the eye candy, not use the damn thing. I perfer straight up fightin.

Best answers
Thing is, attacks that are meant to harm your opponent on the show harm your opponent in the game.
the final shrine attack is ment to hurt your opponent just in a more unconventional way.

An attack that has no purpous other than to sacrifice the user will not be changed into a completely different attack.
are you sure that its a completely different attack, not just a ballanced form of one that was in the show?

If the coders wanted to make up all new attacks, ESF would look a lot more like a BFP clone than a DBZ mod.
they can do whatever they want with the game that THEY made it is my hope that they will add the final shrine attack to vegeta's arsenal of weapons

First you all were asking for an attack that would kill the user (as though we needed one), and now you are asking that the team create a brand new attack just for you guys.
... we asking for the same basic attack an area attack that is not a beam but the blast originates from the user. like in the show, wheather it (the attack) kills the user is what we are disscusing also we are not trying to create an attack just trying to figure out how the team could ballance the final shrine attack if THEY WANTED IT TO BE IN THE GAME!

Why can't you stop making demands for five minutes and just let them work on the Dragonball Z edge of the modification first?
im not demanding anything, and i have been letting them work on the mod. Or another words im not activily trying to stop the work they are doing just trying to give some ideas for new matterial that they might not have thought of yet.

maybye they(the team) already thought of adding the final shrine attack and threw the idea out. Mabye this whole topic should be scraped and people should move on to better ideas. But we are still here discusing and throwing around ideas in the hope the team will or wont put the final shrine attack in the game they have made - but thats just my opinion.

Best answers
nicely said
lol when i think about it has anyone on the esf team even read this yet??

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta intentionally kills himself... how can you say otherwise? Are you Vegeta? It's obvious that he didn't try to stop himself from dying... that was the whole point. If you change it around so that it doesn't kill the user it isn't the same attack, capiche? Do you understand the words coming out of my hands? Do you read me? Roger Wilco? And if it isn't the same attack, you are asking the team to make one up, right? Well obviously, since it isn't a real attack used by Vegeta on the show.

Like I said, the mod makers could make up attacks like you are asking them too, but then it would end up like BFP as opposed to DBZ. That's what the first line was aiming to do... when I said "attacks that are meant to do damage hurt your opponent" you werent supposed to take it literally. Read inbetween the lines. Final Shrine is meant to kill the user in a spectacular explosion. Therefore, it cannot be implamented with the name "final shrine" if it does not kill the user. That would be like creating a generic beam that heals your opponent... that's not how they use it on the show, so it shouldn't and most likely wont be done.

Edit- Now I realize that I am not the developers, and my oppinions are just that; my own personal oppinions. I just speak in the best interest of what I see as a great Dragonball Z mod with a lot of potential, apparently learning more towards accurate characters and attacks than unholstered creativity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be pointless as talked about so many times in suggestions

an attack that kills ur self would be stupid in an online dm game

in dbz yeah good for the plot and so on but in a game where u try to not die an attack that kills u is pointless

Best answers
well if ya know ur gunna die u might aswell take out as many of them as you can before you die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Wyatt. Because you don't deserve any of those kills. If he's beating you, and about to kill you, you are his rightful kill. There is no point in designing an attack made to ROB your opponent of his kill. If you want to be an *******, you can just shoot yourself with a beam.

And OMG when will this *crap* END.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very true hitokiri, theres not much point in playing this game if someone can just decide when there gettin there ass kicked to "end it all" and finish in a very cheap and annoying way, i think theres enough attacks for vegeta already being spammed by n00bs like final flash, so my answer is dont give him this cheap attack, its too cheap :S

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:idea: `
/bind mouse1 "kill"
/bind mouse2 "slot 1"

There you go. That should be all you need to not only kill yourself when you get into a fight, but prevent you from actually starting the fights you plan to kill yourself at the end of. Good luck :S

Best answers
sadly Sonic Boyster has hit upon the tactice that is growing in popularity, killing yourself before your opponent can (i am guilty of this on several occations). Indeed you are right about the attack if the attack didn't kill the user it wouldn't be the true final shrine attack. but remember when goku took on freeza and freeza used those disk on goku? The disks (more then one was used in the show) chased goku no matter what he did. my point is this; there are alot of attacks that could be added to the games and there are quiet a few that are already in there, some changes had to be made to those attacks and to the characters who used them inorder to make each attack and character ballanced in a game like ESF. So i understand where you are coming from Sonic Boyster, but i do believe that an attack that was Vageta's final attack should be included in the game somehow. I hope you agree with me on just this one point: the attack that vegeta used was noteworthy since it was his final attack, thus a signature one for him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... well, if you made it for vegeta, you will have to make EMP feild for cell, self destruct for buu, ect ect... there is no point! its just cheap, it involves killing yourself and someone else! and if not, its nowhere near the same as it should be! theres no real way you can balance it out without there being some way to spam it, just forget it, its a useless attack and should be forgotten of, base your thoughts and posts to more creative attacks for other characters,

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone's favorite response now seems to be "Well before they put it into the game they'll change it around so that it's fair." Well now I'm going to start using the response "It would be easier and less contraversial for them to just NOT add it into the game," since it is not necessary to include every attack that looks nice from the show in ESF. You can't argue otherwise. There are other attacks and characters which could be implamented without causing such a huge negative reaction from gamers and starting flames all over the forums.

Best answers
well thats cool?..o_O..like the sig, shijing, sonic whats bind mouse2 slot1? whats slot 1?

Best answers
well maybe a move that could kill someone thats beating u with melee very badly instantly should be put in to stop all u god dam melee whores and teach u to use some beams.. i can bet that everyone that says they dont want it is a true melee whore right down to the heart, and they are scared that they'll have to actually use a BEAM instead of using the same cheap attack over and over knocking ur opponent across the map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom