Fighting Multiple Opponents

Best answers
Not gonna be later today :D... if its 6am there im assuming you're not in the US, and assuming the new update is released under the US timezones.. well.. you got a lil while longer to wait :D

unless... im the one that must wait longer... in which case die!

Best answers
but well then i think it is gonna be ready for me when i get up at 7 am tommorow or else i just have to kill everybody until it gets released :rolleyes:

Best answers
related, this could work, your throw the person into the wall but your buddy goku already has +5 kame torpedos ready and WHAM! the other guy gets owend, just a thought...

Best answers
Aha! another strat for me to add to my arsenal! :D yes! tell me more of your secrets buwahahah.... silly fools!

Best answers
No, I don't think so. Kame torpedoes remain hanging in the air for as long as you have that attack selected. If you switch to another attack, they're all launched instantly.

Best answers
im jumping around and killing everything until it gets released :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
No, I don't think so. Kame torpedoes remain hanging in the air for as long as you have that attack selected. If you switch to another attack, they're all launched instantly.
Thats not what he means.

He means lets say we were on the same team, you set up 5 torpedoes and im attacking, i throw the enemy to the wall then you launch em at the guy.

I "think" thats what he means.

Best answers
I tryed that, i got knocked backed by him, they only thing that work is if u trowh em at ground and let a teamm8 do a 1.1 swoop and get him back to air, then adv melee or whatever u want >:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom