Fighting Multiple Opponents

Best answers
)M(-DarkVegetto said:
hey is this possbile,the enemy right and his team mate right, can ur enemy swing his team mate and then throw him at me so he can get a kill?

or wat about this, your swooping at too people that are advance meleeing and you want to join in but one of them are on your team and he throws the enemy at me, then can i start throwing the enemy thats geting flew to me, and can you join in so say you are flying into to people that are ameeleing so can you make 3 people ameleeing
The game comes out in like, twwwwwooo days or so. You'll find out then. :D :D

Best answers
well yeah thats true but before in ur other post u said u were vsing to people holy *** if thats true, this is gonna be so kewl i cant wait g 2 v 1 hmmm :)

Best answers
Well, like I said, while it is possible, you'd be aiming to stay alive moreso than to kill anybody.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
You dont' have to wait for them to come to you to press the 1.1 melee button (mouse2 by default I suppose). Just hold it down, and when the player being thrown comes into your range, boom he's hit automatically. I know it's cheap but it worked in Beta 1.1, when either you're swooping at someone, or that person is swooping at you. :D
All of that "teleport in the guys face while he's swooping and knock him back" will no longer work. If you attempt to hit a swooping player headon while you're not in swoop, he'll get to attack you.

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
Is it possible or going to be possible or even thought of to do a 2 man combo with a teammate? Like, would it be possible for you to throw an enemy into your teammate and if your teammate hits at just the right time he can do that umm "Slam arms down like monkey thing" and hit the player straight down into the ground, or like kick him into a wall or something?

(the topic is multiple melee, i think this falls into the cat)
That sounds cool if it's possible, but I think it'd be easier (and far more deadly) if you did a melee-beam combo.

For example, Piccolo and Goku are on the same team, and Freiza's on the other. Goku starts charging a spirit bomb. Frieza tries to get at him but Piccolo (who's waiting for someone to attack the open Goku) surprsies him from above. Piccolo spends as much ki as he can to throw Freiza into the ground. As Freiza hits the ground, Goku throws the spirit bomb at him...

Even if Freiza breaks out of the throw, he'll probably have to use up most of his ki to do so. That means he can't teleport or blockstruggle, so he probably won't make it.

Piccolo recharges his ki and lurks at the top of the map. Goku starts charging another spirit bomb...

That'd be a deadlier tactic imo than a melee-melee combo, since beams seem to do more damage than melee. It'll be interesting to see if clans pick up on this sort of stuff, or whether it remains merely theoretical.

Best answers
damn i cant wait for 1.2 but well. i must just be patient. but here is my question:
When 1.2 is released will you guys wait and then release the bots later or will you release them together?
and my hoping answer: We will release the bots and 1.2 at the same time.

PLZ release the bots and 1.2 on same time so i can play the game as soon as it is finished and then i dont have to wait for everybody else to get it and then again i love to fight the bots just to kick someone ass. SO PLZZZZ release the bots together with 1.2 or just release them 5 minutes after :rolleyes:

Best answers
Mystic Snidely said:
That sounds cool if it's possible, but I think it'd be easier (and far more deadly) if you did a melee-beam combo.

For example, Piccolo and Goku are on the same team, and Freiza's on the other. Goku starts charging a spirit bomb. Frieza tries to get at him but Piccolo (who's waiting for someone to attack the open Goku) surprsies him from above. Piccolo spends as much ki as he can to throw Freiza into the ground. As Freiza hits the ground, Goku throws the spirit bomb at him...

Even if Freiza breaks out of the throw, he'll probably have to use up most of his ki to do so. That means he can't teleport or blockstruggle, so he probably won't make it.

Piccolo recharges his ki and lurks at the top of the map. Goku starts charging another spirit bomb...

That'd be a deadlier tactic imo than a melee-melee combo, since beams seem to do more damage than melee. It'll be interesting to see if clans pick up on this sort of stuff, or whether it remains merely theoretical.

what if people started using another tactic?

lets say a 1 vs 1 battle is on (with that bubble thing) and when 1 of both wins,a 3rd guy has a full charged kamehameha ready?
woulnd't that just suck or what?

you just win a battle and get blasted to bits....

Best answers
Don't worry, ESF 1.2 will include the new bots. [Me] (the guy who makes the bots) said so himself.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
praetorian said:
what if people started using another tactic?

lets say a 1 vs 1 battle is on (with that bubble thing) and when 1 of both wins,a 3rd guy has a full charged kamehameha ready?
woulnd't that just suck or what?

you just win a battle and get blasted to bits....

We're looking for a workaround to this for inclusion in the 1.2 patch. As it is right now that's pretty possible, but keep in mind that if he's sitting there charging a kame looking at you, one of your team mates is probably ready to smack him anyway.

Best answers
Hmm well you could add a beam-invincibility to the winning player in a advanced melee combat, so that he wouldnt be hurt by beams for like say 2 seconds after the fight. That would pretty much make him able to get away right? And i dont think its that unfair, i mean, theres prob nothing more annoying than players waiting to beam the winning player of a combat.. and that method would be an easy workaround - he could still be melle'ed, and players would in time just stop trying to beam the winner of a mellee fight.. I guess :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when you start seeing some of the strategies involved with the new melee system you'll disagree about beam invulnarability. I can't really go into too much detail about it but you'll see more energy attacks being used right after melee breaks up and much more energy-oriented strategies being mixed in with one on ones.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Well when you start seeing some of the strategies involved with the new melee system you'll disagree about beam invulnarability. I can't really go into too much detail about it but you'll see more energy attacks being used right after melee breaks up and much more energy-oriented strategies being mixed in with one on ones.

suuuuuuure you can.... :devgrin:

another thing...whne throwing an opponent in the air,is it possible to fire a load of blast after him? or does the swing-animation takes to logn to finish?

is this even possible and is there a fast recovery rate(depening on pl/health?)?

lotsa questions indeed,but i just CAN'T WAIT !! ;) :D

Best answers
>_O I can see it now.. you throw a guy towards a wall, send a generic beam after him, he catches him self and wall jumps back towards you, he see's the generic beam right in his face about now, has to make a split second decision on what to do ;)

Best answers
hmm ok iv been thinkin. i know it wil never be added..
but iv been thinkin about the hole 2 on 1 avd.melee thing and iv come up with a way that it could go down. i didnt think about how u would get into such a situation, im only talking about the combo part

now obviously the 2 ppl will b putting in combos and the other guy waits to b thrashed...... now i recall pcjoe saythin that would rezult in like 9 buttond a sec so here what happins.....

2 difernt combos appear on the screen at the same time(eg attack a. on the righ side of the screen and attacker b. on the other) the defender donst have to hit all the butons.... just the onse he/she can. if attackerA and attackerB do the same attack at the same time, and the defender hits the buton.... the defender blocks both. els...well u know what happins.

to giva a lil clearer example of what it might look like its kinda like that game "bust-a-move"(the ***est game in the world lol i know) if ya know it

But instead of one line of directions:
----------- (- is a direction)
u have 2:
=========
symotainiously(SPELLING ERROR)

ok so now ok the hole stuntime prolly would have to be shortened a lil to ballance it, and the attack would proll have to be limited to just light or just medium so that the timing is right. mabe if the defender actually blocked both attcker st the same time then the melee would end or one of the attacker would get knocked out of the melee and it would go on as normal

apon thinkin of this i realize what knida work would have to go into this and welll.... DT would go into a comotose state after animating all that and seems like a LOT of work 4 just 1 featuer so i can c y it woulnt b added.

now if any of that didnt make scence i appoligize.. it 5:30 am...just one of hose things u think of at this time in the mourning ~_~" if ya do understant(ur a ledgend 4 starters) tell me what ya think

Night all ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all no it made no sense. but from what i THINK your trying to say. It wouldnt work. like pc joe said there is all these buttons to press you wouldnt be able to do it all. you would need 2 movement keys example (w,a,s,d, and ^,v,<,>) and you would have to be doing both at one time. and even though it IS possible. it is nearly impossible. doing so would be difficult and very frustrating. and people wouldnt like it and would complain saying "2vs1!!!!" things like that. now even though if you could pull it off it would probably look really cool. its not going to happen. sorry

Best answers
Just so you all know ive been playing alot of DDR lately so im going to pwn you all in advanced melee ;)

Back on topic......I think you should try to explain yourself again Goku, because i think u are trying to ssay someting else.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol DDR requires your feet. unless you plan on having a HUGE keyboard and stand on it (which would be funny and cool and id laugh at you) because you use your FINGERS. not only that but not all will say ^,v,>,< some will be like a * and you wont know which one it is :p

Best answers
! if your lazy u can always use the controller for DDR :D ... which i am ... ;)

+as for those random ones... I'm a good guesser ;)

OWNZORIZED!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have 1 in 4 chances of making that correct guess. thats of course as you know 24%, so your chances arent too good. my point is its nearly impossible and it isnt going to work. if it isnt nearly impossible then it IS impossible. simple as that

Best answers
now is it possible that the release date will be later today. it is 6.27 am here so is it possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom