Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Thanks! :D I wouldn't even be a tenth as good if not for the time I spent in the Forum Fan-Fic, and I still miss kicking ass beside Veget, so it means a lot to hear it. :)

Best answers
I'll be happy to join in (I always was the competitive type.) but someone's gonna have to teach me the rules cause by me the Fight Club would be nothing but curses and "I hit you.No you didn't.Yes, I did." Thanks in advance. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Argghh...this post is a MONSTER!!! It's almost done...but man, is it a beast. I may put up a link to a word file version if that's okay--it might not fit in one post. Maybe I can just double post? I think I did that once.

Either way, Engar...get pissed now. I TOTALLY tried to outdo your arm stunt! :0)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this competition still open for people to join?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride is gone. So write as if he doesn't exist anymore. Nothing is left of him, no sign, no feelings, nada.

Engar's hand is still there, and the big-ass crater, but there's no sign of Pride himself. So go on and continue as if he's gone. Cause he is.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Is this competition still open for people to join?
Sadly no, the open sign up for the rumble expired some time ago. Another FC tournement will start shortly.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats fine, expect to see me at the new one!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Pride is gone. So write as if he doesn't exist anymore. Nothing is left of him, no sign, no feelings, nada.

Engar's hand is still there, and the big-ass crater, but there's no sign of Pride himself. So go on and continue as if he's gone. Cause he is.
Damn Pride, that was one hell of a post. O_O

Um.. can't think of much else to say actually.. just.. damn.. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the post itself wasn't one of my better ones, except for the ending. Yours was a lot better, I think. If I were choosing I'd have to give me the loss.

It's intriguing how this rumble has completely re-evolved our characters. VERY intriguing.

I've been getting a lot of random "Is Pride dead?" IMs. Heh. Good writing or not, Cuc made a point--it is one hell of an effective publicity stunt.

I got the idea from the Bizarro episode of Sealab 2021. At some point during it I was thinking what I could do to top that amazing twist you threw in with the phantom arm bit. Then someone on the TV in the background said, "Let's cut his entire body off!!" and I was like, "THAT'S IT!!"

Best answers
Well considering you haven't resigned from the fight I'm going to assume that you have a trick up your sleeve...but I'll just let it come naturally...btw my post might not be for a bit, ze college...she is a *****

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you read up a little, someone else asked the same question. The answer is no; open sign up ended months ago. Another tournement will start after this one has ended.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Right after? o_O

I'll pass out half-way through the next one, sprawled across my keyboard. :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I can't take this anymore... can we skip Brim?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel kind of bad; Brim is really busy and all. But at the same time, we also can't have the rumble be held up for weeks at a time. Maybe instead of skipping him we can put him at the end of the order, so he can still fight but we can buy him more time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom