Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well that post was a major head-ache. Its 2 am, I need sleep. o_O

I hope its up to scratch, I dont think its on par with my previous post but it was slowly driving me dememented so I had to post. Anyway. Sleep.

*flees!*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey cuc, dont take me out the rumble even though i gave my farewell. I'm still a participant. ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Done deal, maybe you'll get that Ref position after all, feel like going in on a trial basis?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Done deal, maybe you'll get that Ref position after all, feel like going in on a trial basis?
Yes, and thank you.
All you royal rumblist. Watch out :]

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
[...bell...]

They have bigger problems to worry about.
Hey, where was the cheesey "In 28 days, the dead will finish their post in the rumble"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh. My post will be in probably tomorrow, actually. I've got work, but there's jack and **** to do...maybe I'll post from there.

Incidentally I think that from now on...when I have a one-on-one fight...during the smack talk round it's just going to be the bell. lol

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You know I should be worried..

Heck, I should be down right terrified..

But, damnit, I just cant wait to try fighting this new Pride/Reaper that has just unleashed a can of whoopass on the entire arena! :D

That was an incredible post Pride and - inspite of my recent 'Post o Crappness' - I can't wait to try and top it. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, hold on a second, don't sell yourself short!! I thought your post ruled, and yet you tell me it's half-assed. If that's so then I'm more than certain you can do better than I can.

I thought my post kind of sucked, to be honest. For my big comeback, I wanted it to be a little more...well, you know...something. I just felt like it was lacking oomph.

This new Pride/Reaper deal has been added to my fighter's bio...along with a picture, actually, one I'm pretty proud of because I found a black and white sketch and made it look the way you see in the thread through some dumb luck and fumbling around.

Just bear in mind that my character is not invincible; almost everything he does is by the power of the souls that have collected around the earth in the time that the Reaper has left them to their own problems. Pride in this form exists on both sides of life and death, so all of the fighters who have perished in the Fight Club Arena are basically fueling his attacks.

While he does regenerate, it's not instant. And the wounds DO give him damage; he just has an absurdly weak reaction to it. I'm afraid I made him a little too uber, is all. :0\

In this form he only half-recognizes Hwo. So feel free to include that in your posts. He can also now use the "smoky zanzoken" technique, so throw that in as well. His energy attacks are all a nice shade of pestilence green--an interesting tie-in with our pickled lord and ruler.

He doesn't talk like the biker anymore, so feel free to make him not have a peep of dialog. He won't be saying smallfry either. The idea is for him to be expressionless despite the onslaught. The six druids and souls will remain around the ring as long as he's in this form. And Eng, I wanted to see you be creative, so I made him relatively immune to direct force powers like choke.

Oh, Engar, a few things:

1.) *****ing scene with the barricade of chairs!
2.) Brim did more in your posts than I think he did in his own. Awesome
3.) AWESOME metal shield idea!!

Well...maybe not that last one...because sooner or later, somebody's going to have to tear it off. :0\

Best answers
So...is anyone going to put me out? or am I just going to stay in there as a active participant until mid-August when I can post again? Cuz that would be really sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I sort of put you out. I didn't mean to, but when I re-read my post, that's how it looks.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*facefaults*

I'm wondering, if I started running now is it possible I could escape the combined ass kicking I'm about to receive? I mean that was an incredible post by Hwoarang and now SA_Gohan is entering the arena?!

Gah..

Anyway, good luck in the Rumble, Gohan. I don't think you could have arrived at a better time! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't read up on Gohan. But all of our characters are jacked up enough that the fight is going to be really interesting.

I'll still break whoever gets put in front of me...but it will still be very interesting. Heh heh...

Hwo - *****ing post. You keep pulling out the stops, man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for taking so long, it's really difficult trying to match the quality of the pieces I've seen so far. I'll try my best to have something up this weekend or by the latest monday.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
We're all guilty of taking liberal amounts of times on our posts so no worries. It takes as long as it takes! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as you bring the beef, I'm cool with any amount of time. Hwo's last one was like two weeks worth, but well worth it. Take your time man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All done. A bit over the time limit I set for myself too. I've found that if I don't decide to have something done by a certain time, it may be a month or more before it's completed =P

I do need to update my profile to reflect some of the changes to my char. It'll have to wait till tommorow or the day after though, its 1am o_O;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Excellent writing, not that you need to hear that.

I'm just disappointed you didn't lay any serious beat downs on me. I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun in this brawl. Heheh.

Our characters are going to have a clash of the titans, man. It's gonna be something to see.

We'll tear the whole planet apart. Hehe.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It's an honour to be competing with you guys. I'm really not sure anymore as to how long I'll last but, if I'm to go, I'll at least go in a glorious way. :D

Welcome to the Rumble, Gohan, and good luck with the next round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom