Fight Club ROYAL RUMMMMMMMMMBLE!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Rules will be posted soon, just let me know if your interested . . .

. . . and if you want to post smack, knock yourself out.

I guess you should know what the prize is . . . ;D I've instructed the judges not to hand out one title for a reason.

That title is the ESF Forum Champion.

The winner of the Forum Royal Rumble will be crowned the Fight Club Champion, and that title will be activated from that point on.

I will not be entering the rumble itself, I will be refereeing it.

*and you think i wouldnt be eather ;)
-teh hib

Best answers
I shall be the first to join in this event...a special event in which I shall take home the belt...

I should also announce my allegiance with Miroku...he and I are creating a faction that has split off from the VVU and is yet to be named...

I should say that no other entries will be necessary, you would only be signing your own death warrant...not only have I defeated the great supermod Magus...but I am so great that Humpie bowed out of our fight...do you really want to mess with that?

So lastly I ask you one question that I think you should think over greatly

"Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight?"

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I wont brag. I wont threat. I'll say only this:

That title is mine!

*coughs*

Um, count me in. I've been hungering for some Fight Club action, can't wait for the event. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will be the third to enter. I'm sure I can taste some decent blood here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall take part in this match, only to put disgrace to all who participate. ^^*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can I ask when it starts? First off I have to enter my fight club with Cucumba and finish it :p

Best answers
This aught to be interesting. I can't write on the level of everyone here, so I'm not entering, but if u need any help judging I'm here. And for the theme, how bout DBZ-esque powers? Just a suggestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was thinking on making like a small bio for the fighters. so we can have a discription on their attacks and styles. and it would be easier to write. one more question, does everyone who participate gets a hit in the story. because whoever is the writer, they would get f'ed up :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can I not join?

Easily.

but that doesn't matter because I am joining

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am joining, but wouldn't a tournament make more sense?

Anyways, This victory will be mine. Most of you aren't even rhetorically ready....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This event will likely take place some time in early february as I prepare for the mindboggling logistics that are present in such undertakings.

Best answers
Meh, wat the hell, count me in, I know ill get wooped but theres nothing better to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well hell. My internet blew up during my only fight club battle...so I think I need to make a name for myself somehow. So what the hell--count Big Evil in. hehe.

((Hey...Anyone else catch the Undertaker bell last night or what?!))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i go off-topic for a second admin?

WOOT! In your face Paul! Benoit won the royal rumble!

on topic: mind explaining the rules? because itll be a page load of typing if we have to explain everybody's attack.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will all be assigned a number, and that will be the order you post in. Each fighter will post AS IF THE POST BEFORE HAD ACTUALLY HAPPENED. At the end of the round, the judges will select the weakest writer currently in the rumble, and give him a loss token. After you recieve two such tokens, you will be eliminated. The player immediately after will write in your "expulsion" from the match.

Each round will have you attackin twice successfully, and one opponent must retaliate succesfully in your post. If you fail to meet that crieteria, you will recieve a loss token.

In the end, it will be the best fighters duking it out for the prize. More later.

:devgrin:

Best answers
Ok...I had a question about this earlier and I still wonder

In the original Fight Club thread it says you attack twice and your opponent once...but that can be interpereted many different ways

Is it that you are allowed only 2 successful hits and your opponent only 1, or is it that you must make 2 or more successful hits and your opponent one or more?

I need specifics here to cleanly wipe up the floor with those who are a bit underachieved in their skills *cough* Magus *cough*

:p

LiteSaiyan

L
well well well what we got here, i think you could count me in, need to be de-rusted anyways, but i think i shal stand some sort of chance :p if my name is unknown to many of u, i may be remembered as |::Z::| Kakarotto or ~{ape}~Kakarotto anyways Pa'ece

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep in mind that this is a forum fight club game, not an ESF tournement.

A successful attack can be a combination of blows or a single attack, as it works best with the story. If you read my posts, you will see that I use combinations often. Just remember that your opponent should recieve the same level of fight potential.

Slaps and thumbs in the eyes, should never be used as a foe's attack, you'll definately loose that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom