Fast Fighting Models

Best answers
Copying and pasting
ref_autopunch_block
ref_stance
ref_stun

should work for any model that does not have a tail, including Goku, Piccolo, Trunks, Gohan, and Vegeta.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
EDIT: Darktooth, do you know if the swoop trails will return? Also, can u give have massive effects everywhere O_O and real explosions. I mean no one sprite effects. We need like debris and smoke blasting everywhere. Even big explosions for the ki blasts (more dBZ like). And last of all,will we get explosion effects when someone is meleed or threwn into a wall or into the water!!! PLEEEAAASSSEEEE:cry: !!
Oh and more evasive manuevers like the wall jump. Sorry :scared:
Well.. I can ask about all those fx. What kind of maneuvers are you looking for? I mean something useful cause I was thinking about wall running but why would you have that if you can just swoop against the wall. I wanted to be able to rip the env_models from the ground and use them as a weapon but lag might screw us over with that one, we'll see whats possible.
The debris and smoke and all that stuff will be worked on later since joe is still building his fx system. "BIG SYSTEM" just the other day he was mentioning like 5 more things he wants to add.. I just wonder when he's gonna stop. lol

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D wanna know why? could be that the animations are scaled .25 and when you recompile it, its .25 times smaller than that! Im not positive though, could always try this.

$sequence blah "blah" fps # SCALE 4

add " scale 4 " after the sequence line to enlarge the animation. Im not positive, but try it.

Best answers
Dalte the animations on Goku, and Trunks mess up a bit like they move in slow motion instead of moving fast, you think you could look into this please.

btw keep it up

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sentient said:
Ok, that got me a bit further.. Thx.. :]
Next question.. o_o as far as i can see, there is no "fast.smd" in the folder.. Is it another name? Only smd's i can find starting with an "f" are flying animations.. o_O

Also, can i transfer the files from your to my Vegeta by simple copy and pasting them? :idea:
Yup and the fast.smd should be there

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
uhh dude, i kinda asked not to edit my model, or use parts of it and im sure it was pretty clear in the txt file.
Oh sorry man, I didn't see it, I won't do it anymore then.

Darktooth please add wallrunning, PLEASE!!!!!

XXX

Best answers
Can't find the fast.smd either....
And I have the same problem as everyone else, if I recompile my model with your animations, they become slow o_O

Best answers
Shao said:
Copying and pasting
ref_autopunch_block
ref_stance
ref_stun

should work for any model that does not have a tail, including Goku, Piccolo, Trunks, Gohan, and Vegeta.
Not the "fast.smd".. these are the ones ya need.. :)

XXX

Best answers
Sentient said:
Not the "fast.smd".. these are the ones ya need.. :)
I already know that but seeing as its slow if I compile a model with those anmiations....I thought that fast smd maybe really was something, because the way Dalte's saying it it sounds like 1 smd, and not 3 different ones....

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
Oh sorry man, I didn't see it, I won't do it anymore then.

Darktooth please add wallrunning, PLEASE!!!!!
heh it's cool, if you want to add the animations to my Vegeta, any of them, go ahead, just dont edit ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't downloaded the models, but in the clips you showed they look too fast imo...
How slow is it ingame (with the different models)? can u show it with another clip? (2 lazy 2 check)

offtopic
DarktoothDKD said:
I was thinking about wall running but why would you have that if you can just swoop against the wall.
Because it costs no KI? btw I was thinking that a good idea would be to wallrun like walljump, but determine which move you do by angle.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

+ Maybe you keep running until you leave the 'jump' button, and when you do, you'll jump off the wall.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My fps #s are mostlikely different thats why.
replace the stun and stance in the qc with:

$sequence ref_stance "fast" loop fps 30 { event 5004 3 "fight\P1.wav" } { event 5004 10 "fight\P2.wav" } { event 5004 16 "fight\P1.wav" } { event 5004 23 "fight\P2.wav" }

$sequence ref_stun "ref_autopunch_block" loop fps 90

XXX

Best answers
Turbo run is slow aswell, to what should I change it in the Qc file?

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok forget what I typed before, just open up the qc from my model and the qc from your model. Compare my animation's fps to your animation's fps youwill see the difference. QC it the thing that you can decompile from the esf models.

Best answers
Dalte, please post the models you have completed all in one post when you're done everything, just so we don't have to search through this thread for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom