Fast Fighting Models

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
XXX said:
Nice to hear your working on piccolo already :)
I just realized that I have piccolo, freeza form 2 and evil buu to do but now I am done with all the models, but what gohan model do u guys wanna get because im scared to release the AZN, SMO mystic gohan because I might get banned.

scared: :( ->o_o-> :scared:-> :cry:

Best answers
use a different gohan model cuz u will be banned for sure if u use AZN and SMO's gohan... ( cant u at least give out 1 model so we can test the animations plz?)

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
bldskakarot said:
use a different gohan model cuz u will be banned for sure if u use AZN and SMO's gohan... ( cant u at least give out 1 model so we can test the animations plz?)
ok which one then?

XXX

Best answers
just use the regular esf model gohan model :\

Best answers
Agreed.. just use the regular one..
And btw Dalte, it doesn't really matter wich models you release.. if assigning your animations to our own models is really as easy as you say, i'd rather see you focusing on the animations and releasing them, so everybody can see for themselves wich models they use.. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to see 2 packs. One of all his models that he chose, and an other with the origional ESF models. If you please.

Best answers
1.His head seems a bit too little.
2.The scream a the begining of powerup is a bit annoying.
3.ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Tested it.. :)

Crits:

When you start the advanced melee it shows you punching at the opponent, and (i guess) the opponent only defends.. It would be nicer if both players switch between attacking and defending..

For example: Goku--> punch--> kick--> punch ---> defend high---> defend low---> defend high ---> punch---> kick---> etc etc..

Get my point?
Not that it's neccecary, this looks ubercool as it is right now, it would just look even better IMO..

Also.. indd.. change the sounds.. these don't even sound like punches and blocks.. just use the regular sounds you hear when in advanced melee, just make em faster..

Vegeta screams now when he starts to recharge his ki.. lose this or tell us how to get rid of it... srry but i for one find it VERY annoying..

Really like how you made the run with boost on animation faster, looks really good..

Now all we need is the rest of the models.. looks kinda funny when vegeta is blocking.. nothing.. :laff:

Good work!! Can't wait.. gimme gimme gimme..!! :laff:

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sentient said:
Tested it.. :)

Crits:

When you start the advanced melee it shows you punching at the opponent, and (i guess) the opponent only defends.. It would be nicer if both players switch between attacking and defending..

For example: Goku--> punch--> kick--> punch ---> defend high---> defend low---> defend high ---> punch---> kick---> etc etc..

Get my point?
Not that it's neccecary, this looks ubercool as it is right now, it would just look even better IMO..

Also.. indd.. change the sounds.. these don't even sound like punches and blocks.. just use the regular sounds you hear when in advanced melee, just make em faster..

Vegeta screams now when he starts to recharge his ki.. lose this or tell us how to get rid of it... srry but i for one find it VERY annoying..

Really like how you made the run with boost on animation faster, looks really good..

Now all we need is the rest of the models.. looks kinda funny when vegeta is blocking.. nothing.. :laff:

Good work!! Can't wait.. gimme gimme gimme..!! :laff:
I will get rid of the powerup sound then, and I will use those original sounds
I forgot they even existed hehe. Do you guys want goku?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is like asking if you want any type of food of your choice right now.
OF COURSE.

XXX

Best answers
I love you Dalte :p

Edit: Ssj trunks has holes in his face and his fingers are messed, dunno if thats your fault though o_O

Best answers
Dalte i just tried out your FFM,s and i gotta say its pretty cool makes melee really fun

XXX

Best answers
For some reason...the animations look ****ed for me (always me =.=) Its....well...slow o_O

Its supposed to be fast, but its ehm...lagging o_O

*Slow choppy punch, Slow choppy punc, uber slow kick*

Thats basically what Im seeing :(

Best answers
Dalte i got 2 questions

1. can you teach me how to do what you just did

2. Could you enable combo 3 for goku and assign a the combo hit for all other models

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom