Eye Lazer and Candy Beam

Best answers
Well I was playing at a firend ESF and I used Piccolos Eye Laser and I noticed that it's kinda useless...I mean it takes very little HP and the Candy Beam as well....so I was thinking that the Eye Lazer and Candy Beam should be as powerfull as the eye laser in Bid for Power....and plz don't start saying:uuu..Bid for Power..EVIL!!!..... but serious how many of u use the eye laser or candy beam.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eye Laser maybe, but it was quite weak in the show. Piccolo (PL around 500) hit Gohan (PL less than 100) with it and it just knocked him down and stunned him a bit. But Candybeam = Buu and he's too powerful, he needs no more advantages. The fact that it's being improved (in terms of reward not power) for b1.3 just adds salt to the wound.

Best answers
well..Piccolo used eye laser just to Stun Gohan not to kill him...cuz if he did...who would he train when the sayans arrive?
Ok and the candy Beam maybe half as powerfull

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eye-laser is powerful when used correctly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it has the same power as when it's used incorrectly :rolleyes: You can be good with or you can be a n00b with it, it doesn't change the fact that it's one of the weakest moves in ESF.

Best answers
Logan...tell me how much time do you need 2 kill 1 man in ESF with the eyelaser just standing...cuz in BFP in 3-5 sec he is dead....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the show the eye lasers were weak but needed no charge and could be fired from the eyes, so therefore don't need a spare limb if you're grappling. That's how it is in ESF. BFP is in the wrong, it was Piccolo's weak-but-convienient attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as weak as it is it takes WAY to much ki to do, just seems like a waste of ki, that ki could be used for something better.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Eye laser is a good way to gain a lil bit of PL at a decent rate, I say it's fine.

Best answers
its all bs, i suggest they make it atleast a bit more powerful and further range of it.

Best answers
It dosent need to do more damage. its fine as it is. just make it cost less Ki or lower the damage a bit and remove its cool down time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if finger laser can do so much...Why couldn't a double eye laser do as much?

Best answers
chakara im with you on that one. what is the diff between one laser to the other?. ok and if u also say that the eye laser in the episode stunned gohand. i think that eye laser should be used not for damage. but to stun people so you get a advantage and the cool down time is even LONGER! so it isnt spammed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finger Laser (Deathbeam) was a much more powerful attack though, Frieza shot one right through Vegeta, armor and all. Eye Laser was weak but stunning and fast, so I think it should work something like this:

Little ki cost
Current (small) damage
No cool down time
No charge time
Should knock back and stun opponent (for 2 seconds)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lasers stretch from one end of the map to the other, are unblockable and require no charge. After saying that, its a pretty decent technique, by adding and changing it the way you guys want, just makes it too powerful and in the interests of fairness and balance it would overpower the laser.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Little ki cost
Current (small) damage
No cool down time
No charge time
Should knock back and stun opponent (for 2 seconds)
Then what stops you from spamming? You can knock every1 back in just 2 secs. Then you can charge KI and do it again (until they all die).
I know you can dodge it but with knockback it's too much.

Best answers
wait. seing its a eyelaser. i think it should be aimd at the other persons eyes... blinding them... making there screen black. for a few seconds giving u the advantage 2 swoop in and get a few hits in or. run away.

Best answers
well....I really dont agree with that stun for 2 sec....cuz if u play as Gohan and u get stun then he takes u in melle....after escaping u are stun again and again in melle...and so and so....I just suggested 2 be more powerfull...cuz it takes 2 little HP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good point Orbit, no knockback or stuntime then.

Little ki cost
Current (small) damage
No cool down time
No charge time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom